• Published 13th Aug 2015
  • 1,800 Views, 74 Comments

Pirates tail... - Gundamdragon



Five Pirates Captains from five different worlds find them selves as Equestria's only hope.... Equestria is so doomed!

  • ...
12
 74
 1,800

Treasure hunting with out a map.

After sailing for three days the the compass finally spun in place. "That means where over what you want love." Said Jack

Trixie rolled her eyes and hooked it back to him. "Then we shall descend in to the trees below and look on hoof in the Everfree forest!" Declared Trixie.

"And who will watch the ship? The Black Pearl has a Nast habit of being stolen." Said Jack.

"Don Karnage, Vinyl Scratch. I trust you two can look after the ship while we look for the cure." Asked Trixie

Vinyl was bobbing her head with her head phones on. Don looked at her then to Trixie. "The ship is in good hands and hooves oh captyton Lulumoon. We will ensure nothing happens to a single splinter or thread. Or my name is-" Don was cut of by Trixie

"See that it's so. The rest of you lower the anchor we will use it to climb down!" Shouted Trixie

Nathan stopped by Don. "If anything dose show up I keep a spare 45 automatic pistol in the glove box."

"I will not need it. My pistol only looks old it is actually a vary vary customized 357 magnume. But I will keep that in mind if I run out of bullets." Don and Nathan shook hands as the human went to where Luffy was watching the anchor slide down the sound of trees snapping and cracking under its force carried up.

"So think there will be giant two headed monsters dripping with slime or maybe a five headed dragon?" Asked Luffy with excitement in his voice.

"Let's hope just some old ruins with traps rusted beyond use." Said Nathen.

"Wishfull thinking chum. It's been my experience that the older the ruins the more effective and better lasting the traps used to protect it are." Said Edward as he hopped the railing. Followed by Luffy just jumping of the ship.

"Is it just me or do you feel that this is not going to be easy." Said Jack as he looked over the side.

"No it's not going to be easy nothing is ever easy." Said Nathen

The two started down Jack looked up and then shouted. "Hay that's cheating Captain!"

Trixie floated down on a cloud riding right past the humans. "And how you expect me to climb with hooves?" Was her retort as she passed.

"She has a point." Said Nathen.

"Besides the one on her head you mean?" Said Jack this earning him a zap in the ass from Trixie who obviously herd him.

Once on the ground they Found Luffy head stuck in the ground and a tree branch around his body. "Can we leave him this way I rather like him not talking?" asked Jack.

"As tempting as that is no." Said Trixie as she pulled the branch of Luffy then his head out of the ground.

"Hehehehe, that was a longer fall then I thought." Said Luffy.

"You think? Here I thought you just acted on impulse." Said Jack

Luffy looked at him confused then tilted his head and his whole body to his right then after a few seconds snapped up strait. "Hay did you just call me stupid?!" He shouted!

"Wow he figured that out faster then I expected." Whispered Nathen to Edward who just nodded.

"Enough!"Shouted Trixie. "Mister Sparrow the compass if you please." Jack handed her the compass and the group set off through the forest.

Meanwhile on ship. Don Karnage was well working. "You know Jack needs to take much better care of his ship. I mean look at this mess. When was the last time he swabbed the deck? Or scrapped the barnacles of the hull?" He looked at Vinyl Scratch who though still lessening to what he now new was music was doing as he asked and cleaning the cannons even doing so by the book.

When he looked back to his own work, he was greeted by a floating ram skull. "Hello there warrior of another world. Tell me why you and your friends seek to undo what I have done?" Came a echoing voice.

"You are the one that turned the ponies to stone yes? Well really for me and most of us I think, it's just business. I mean we are pirates." Said Don

"So I see. Tell me what price would it take to have you, the most underhanded and cruel of your group, to turn on the others and join me?" Said the skull.

Don karnage made a show of looking insulated and turned to see Vinyl still working. "You wound me I am a man of my ward." He turns back to see the skull had a image of a hord of treasure below it with a small throne in front. "But I can be swayed... for a vary vary considerable price."

"Bring me the cure and end your crew and all your wildest dreams will be granted."

The skull vanished and Don turned to see Vinyl giving him the death glare. "Really uncool dude." She said while aiming a cannon at him.

"Now don't go jumping to conclusions. I just told it what it wanted to hear and expected. Do you really think I would stab my fellow crew mates in the back?" Asked Don

Vinyl's horn lit and floated a slow match to ready position over the cannon. Don's ears played back. "I promise I will never hurt any of our crew mates!" He said putting his hands up.

"Pinkie pie promise. Repeat after me and do as I do." She then went through the motion and said. "Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye."

Don did the move ments and said "Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye, I will never intentional physically harm our crew. See though that felt silly to do. Also I reserve the right to crack jokes about Luffy and Jack with Nathen."

"Yeah I hear you but a Pinkie promises is no joke. She will hunt down and do unspeakable things to any one pony or not that brakes them. Think it's some ancient contract curse thing." Said Vinyl.

Don gulped and nodded as the two got back to work.

Back on the ground with the others.

"A temple. Why it have to be a temple?" Said Nathen

"Bad experience with temples mate?" Asked Edward

"A fascist mad man and his army held up in a one it was crazy to have a air battle in the temple as the place was blowing up around us. Not my smartest move but definitely my most thrilling moment." Said Nathen.

"Must have been some adventure. Love to here the full story." Said Edward as they walk along.

"Is it just me or are the statues watching us?" Asked Jack.

"They are, I can fell the magic in them they can't move but they where once alive." Said Trixie

The temples halls where lined with statues of ponies, dragons, and a host of other creatures from different times seemingly frozen in battle with some forgotten foe then placed as trophies.

"Wait your saying all these statues where people once?" Asked Jack looking at Diamond dog that seems to be cowering in fear.

"They still are trapped in stone by some force. Neither living or dead but trapped in a prison in between." Trixie strokes the check of a Pegasus legionary. That has clearly been here for thousands of years. "In Equestria we have no death penalty. Any crime that would warrant it is punished more cruelly. Rather then executing some one pony or not Celestia turns them to stone and sends them to sit in the gardens of Tarturs forever trapped in their mind to suffer for their crimes." Said Trixie.

"And just what crime dose one need to commit to surfer that fate love?" Asked Jack looking nervous.

"Only three crimes carry this punishment. As the way to reverse it has been lost for longer then Celestia her self has been alive. Those crimes are, regicide of course, murder, and rape." Answered Trixie.

"I see good thing I'm not the type of pirate that just goes around killing people for no reason." Said Jack.

"My hands might be a bit more dirty. I am a member of a order know as the Assassins. I killed a lot of people both to protect the world and for personal reasons. I'm no saint. If anything we are probably devil's. But I have a daughter waiting back home in England. After this mess I'm going home and will be the best father I can be to her." Said Edward.

"Must be niece. Having a reason to make it big and come back alive. Some one to fight for and all." Said Nathen.

They entered the central chamber vary on edge from lack of traps. On the pedestal sat a book of gold.

"Is that the cure?" Asked Jack

"It's the instructions to make the cure to the spell the bearded one stole from our grandmother after seducing her." A woman's voice called echoing in the chamber. "Then every so often warriors, thieves, soldiers, and mages have attacked use looking to take it. I'm the last of my tribe. But I will not let the secret leave my hooves." She walked around a statue a blindfold on her eyes.

"Is that a Gorgon pony?" Asked Nathen

"Yes it is Trixie never believed the stories in of great great grandfathers journal, about the gorgon ponies he stole the petrification spell from." Trixie quikly covered her mouth.

"You are a descendant of Starswirl!? Hahahahahahah. Oh irony of the Fate Writer she loves to to torment us mortals I too am born of the spell thief. Dose he have other progeny about?" Said the Gorgon.

"Not that Trixie knows of it is said that he was cursed to have one defendant for every thousand spells tied to his name. So Trixie assumed that the rest of his children just never had children." She stepped up to the mare. "But Trixie never considered that Trixie missing cousins could be of what he called monster pony tribes."

"Monster's that's not our mother's mother said he called her." Said the Gorgon

"If it is any consultation he never married but was vary lose stallion. The only reason Trixie has his personal journal is Trixie is the only official descendant." Said Trixie.

As the two mare talked Jack held Luffy of the ground. "You think having a dead bet ancestor is something to bond over.?" He ask.

"No but it gives me a idea." Said Nathen walking up. "Laides as much as learning the history of your world would be interesting. We have a mission and now we have two choices. We could fight putting at risk of ending one of two blood lines from the same sire. Or you could help us. The lost defendant of the great wizard joining her cousin in saving Equestria while still guarding the secrets of her lost and forgotten tribes magic. Think about it and all the young stallions that would be lining up to spend a night with a beautiful and exotic mare." Said Nathen.

The gorons snake heads fallow him as he spoke. Then when he fished she was silent for a long moment then started laughing. "You are either the craziest or most brilliant group to ever enter my families den. All before demeaned the book or tried to take it never once thinking why that wizard never took the cure." She counties to laugh falling to her belly Luffy now free joined her a arm around her.

He then asks. "So why he never take the cure granny snake pony catch on?" Asked Luffy

"No the mare said. The cure is me or my tribe that spell book is our magic but the cure is our venom one bite of our snakes and your immune or cured to petrification spells." She said giggling "Your the first to ask."

"So all these warriors and thieves where fighting what they came for? Haha." This Fate Writer of yours is not just a fan of irony she is a artist of it" said Edward.

"I hope she is not in to karma." Said Jack.

"So cousin will you join our crew? Trixie needs someponies that are trustworthy." Said Trixie

Earning a "HAY!" From the men.

"Let me get my book and bags. And the name is Madusa Gaze." Said Marusa

"I'm Trixie Lulumoon, nice to have family again." Said Trixe as she nuzzles the mare getting nipped by a snake and yelping.

"Want to see my cousin when this is over." Said Madusa.

"Nice to know Trixie is protected." Said Trixie.

"Hay can you bite me too?" Asked Luffy. She obliges by biting him on the hand hard with her pony mouth. "Ouch! I ment the vaccine thing!" Said Luffy shaking his hand.

"I know but you touched me with out asking." Said Madusa

"Trixie agrees serves you right." Said Trixie

The other pirates nodded in agreement that he deserved it.

Comments ( 36 )

7693793 yeah original plan was a fight but the whole friendship idea came in last minute

Great to see this story isn't dead. It has such a fun premise.

7697844 don't worry there is more to come

Well this is an adventure

8657451
I don't realy know who any of the pirates are except jack an kennway, but yer right.

8657547
Luffy is from one piece a shoin jump anime and manga and is actually the strongest of them

Nathan is the mane character in crimson skies games.

Don Carnage is from tailspin a Disney cartoon

please do not let this be dead

8748384
It's not I'm just hung up on a sex chapter in another story

Hey Gundamdragon remember me

8803401
Surely you remember me I was that person who I asked you to explain that alternative ending for me

8804488
Oh um.... sorry I have a bad memory. And you have either changed your icon or I just don't remember it.

8922774
I have other stories on the line to work on first but yes I will update this with a new chapter when I don't know.

9848802
working on it I'm just bugged down with writers block and other stories as long as it doesn't say cancelled I will update it eventually...

Okay I don't normally make comments so this is a first for me 5 pirates I know very well are the key to saving this world they are screwed and more ways than five Faust help these ponies and other creatures Lord knows they're going to need it and somebody please make sure the rum doesn't run out πŸΊπŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

10165141
well Trixie is leading them so there is that in there favor

10165180
Lol why doesn't that make me feel any better and the rum why is the rum always gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🍺😭

is this story dead it is not often that i finds a story with Naithan Zackery so I hope it continues

10696562
it will im just having writers block and rl drama

10696605
that's good to hear

10697667
yeah my next story to update will trixie and the darkmoon once i can force out the last of the fight scene

10702782
I look forward to reading it

"Names Edward Kenway, will you sign on lads?"

"I'm Monkey D.Luffy. I'm king of the Pirates!"

"I am Don Karnage! The most feared air pirate to ever fly the skies!"

"When you get to the ground tell them Naithan Zackery sent you!"

"Why I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. I'm sure you heard of me."

So, Assassin's Creed, One Piece, Tailspin/Duck Tales, Crimson Skies, and Pirates of the Caribbean respectfully.

11526126

Will the Gundam story, and this one be continued?

11526217
yes im working on everything writers block can be a pain and life gets in the way on top of that i have 3 chapter in work but i hard to get things done with things right now

Login or register to comment