• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 2,120 Views, 103 Comments

The Great And Powerful Fairy Tail - The Corrupted Champion



Three outcasts converge on Ponyville and get swept up in adventures they'd never even dreamed of. It all started when Trixie Lulamoon returned to town looking to destroy the alicorn amulet... Fairy Tail Crossover

  • ...
5
 103
 2,120

The Adventure Begins

The Adventure Begins

"I hope this works..." Trixie said nervously as she inspected her work. Well, her Joint project with Sunset Shimmer; a large multi-layer spell circle.

Sunset nodded in understanding. "Feeling's mutual." she offered. "I've never tried to cast four spells simultaneously before. I guess that's why we need four ponies to regulate it..."

"Have faith, my little ponies; learning new magic is always fraught with uncertainty." Celestia said with a gentle motherly smile.

"Ok, I'd get it if Sunset did all the work for this, but where did you learn this kind of magic?" Rainbow Dash demanded, staring at Trixie with a skeptical look.

"I told you..." Trixie said slyly. "...I have more tricks up my sleeve now then you'll ever know..." her sly smirk turned into an awkward grin. "Too bad it doesn't always work in my favor..."

"New stuff is always trial and error. You should have seen how many times I nearly blew myself up when i was Princess Celestia's student years ago..." Sunset said with a grin of her own.

Celestia smirked, deciding to chime in. "I do seem to recall your research leading to several explosions in your workshop..." this statement earned a nervous chuckle from Sunset. "...Sometimes multiple explosions in one day..."

Trixie continued. "I have always been...less that skilled at learning magic by just reading dusty old books." she admitted. "It wasn't until I started taking a more active and...hooves on approach that I started getting anywhere..."

Their conversation drew Twilight's attention. "How so?" she asked.

"Well, I would get a pony to show me a spell a few times, and I would eventually reverse-engineer it after a while." Trixie explained. "Like a pegasus learning to fly by watching other pegusai and trying to copy what they see." Trixie continued making the finishing touches on the spell circle while she spoke.

Lightning Dust blinked. "...but isn't magic mostly mental focus and concentration?" she asked, getting a nod of affirmation from Sunset. Lightning brought a hoof to her chin. "So... how do you copy something you can't actually see?" she inquired.

"That's difficult to explain." Sunset Shimmer answered. "...It would be like explaining to a unicorn or an earth pony how a pegasus walks on clouds..." she said.

Twilight spoke up while inspecting the circle for herself. "Just as Pegusai can focus their latent magic to interact with clouds and the weather or pass right through them..." Twilight said. "...A unicorn can focus to analyze the way another pony uses theirs and eventually learn to copy it. That's how such spells as the aggressive thunder cloud and the cloud-walking spell were invented."

Zecora was now inspecting the spell circle. "You seem to work well for having just met. Is there anything else we require, or are we set?" she asked in rhyme.

"Almost..." Trixie answered as she finished drawing the runes on the outermost layer of the circle "...Sunset, how's your side looking?"

Sunset took a moment to inspect the four layer spell circle. The outermost circle was in blue, with four much smaller circles in a diamond formation around it. "...The reverse barrier and prong points are set..." she muttered. "...The anchoring spell is ready..."she said, looking over the next layer in. A circle drawn in green with an alternating pattern of runes and chains.

Trixie looked over the two inner most circles. drawn in red and black respectively. "The funnel point is ready..."

"Funnel point?" AppleJack asked, clearly getting confused by all the technical magic talk.

"When we activate the rainbow power, it's going to be drawn and concentrated into this one central point." Twilight explained."That's what a 'funnel point' spell is." her attention went back to the circle. "This..." the young princess shook her head in slight disbelief. "This might well be the most ambitious magical undertaking in centuries...in millennia!" Anypony could feel such palpable anticipation in the air.

"Indeed..." Celestia nodded in agreement. "...regardless of the outcome, this moment will likely go down in history."

"...and what's this red one in the center?" Lightning Dust asked, pointing a hoof to the circle in question.

A dark glare replaced Trixie's calm look. "...It's called the soul hammer...it's destruction magic that will destroy him clear to his soul..." this revelation earned several gasps throughout the room.

"Trixie..." Luna asked in horror. "...Where did you learn such magic?"

"I've done a lot of traveling since my last visit to Ponyville. In my travels I found myself lost in Neighpon, far to the east." Trixie explained. "That's where I learned it from a demon hunter by the name of 'Kiri Sasayaki' which translates to 'Mist Whisper'" Trixie looked back at Luna with determination. "This thing has caused enough suffering... I'm not leaving this to chance."

Everypony looked at the former showmare with a variety views; apprehension, fear, but some actually looked upon her with respect and understanding... "...Very well." Luna said. "All we require is the amulet now, correct?"

Rainbow dash laughed. "Hah! why do we need all these extra spells? Our rainbow power should be more then enough" she bragged before Discord cut her off.

"Because..." he said, his tone serious and cold. "...Blood Dust is in a league all his own..." His gaze burned into Rainbow Dash. The lord of chaos held out his Lion paw, levitating the alicorn amulet to the center of the circle. "...and his children, while lacking his raw power early on, have he potential to match or surpass him."

"Besides, wearer or not, I don't think this thing will let us destroy it without putting up a fight..." Trixie said nonchalantly.

"His 'children'?" Applejack asked nervously.

"Surpass him?"Luna asked in horror

Discord nodded. "This amulet isn't truly Blood Dust, but a portion of his soul that-" he nodded toward Trixie. "-according to our new friend, here, has become self aware; As such it would be more accurate to call our little prisoner the 'child of Blood Dust' rather then Blood Dust himself." he allowed himself a sly smirk as a new idea popped into his head. "...or perhaps a clone...?"

"You speak as though there are...others..." Luna trailed off as she recalled Sombra's words...

"He would not appear before the likes of you or Celestia... He is the soul purpose for Tartarus becoming a prison; and yet time and again he has found ways to indirectly escape."

"When this is over, we shall have to look into tracking down any other 'children'." Luna muttered. "...Are we ready to begin?"

"Yes; we just need four ponies to operate the spell circles by focusing their magic into each of the four prong points around the circle." Sunset declared.

"I call this one!" Lightning dust called as she dashed for the green prong point.

"I'll take this one." Trixie said trotting back to the black prong point.

"I guess I'll take the funnel spell..." Sunset Shimmer said putting a hoof over the red point.

Luna circled around and took her place at the prong point of the reverse barrier. "Then let us begin!"

Twilight turned to her Friends with a new determination. "Alright girls lets-"

"Wait!" Pinkie Pie shreiked, drawing everyone's attention to her as she stumbled about in a fit of convulsions. When it finally ended, she got back to her hooves and wiped her forehead. "phew...that was probably the doozie-est doozie that ever doozied a doozie!"

Applejack nodded in agreement to Pinkie's comment before speaking. "So, what are we expectin', sugarcube?" she asked.

Pinkie shrugged; a confused look on her face. "...I don't know...I just hope that when we try to use the super advance spell thingy it doesen't make the spirit inside the amulet release a surge of magic and rip some magic out of Discord to rewrite the spell sending Trixie, Sunset, Lightning and Princess Luna to some strange and dangerous new dimension with strange new bodies like the one twilight gets when she goes through that magic mirror thingy..." she paused only to take a deep breath. "...and force them to go on all kinds of dangerous adventures that reveal a terrible conspiracy that threatens both worlds with an ancient and terrible enemy capable of making Tirek look like a total chump and and all our enemies coming back at the same time and having a huge battle royale that nearly totals CANTERLOT!". the end of her...oddly specific rant left her breathing heavily as every pony in the room stared at her; complete incomprehension hanging over them. "What?" no answer. Her bright cheerful smile returned. "Well, let's just hope for the best, huh?"

"...R...right..." Twilight stammered; completely at a loss for how else to respond to Pinkie's verbal diarrhea. "...So, let's begin..."

"Right!" Twilight's five friends cheered as everypony took their positions; Celestia discreetly looking back and forth between Pinkie Pie and Discord. "Is everypony ready?"

'As ready as I'll ever be...' Trixie said internally.

Discord grinned. He could feel his senses tingle at the sheer levels of magical Power being released as the four ponies at the spell circle activated. "This is going to get very interesting," He couldn't help but wonder if Pinkie Pie's prediction would come true...

"We are ready!" Luna declared.

"Then let's go girls!" Twilight cheered as the six of them were engulfed in a pillar of brilliant rainbow hued light. The six rose from the floor and emerged from the light in their powered up forms, with flowing manes and colored streaks through them. The four at the spell circle took this as their que and activated the circle.

The circle crackled with energy as it activated, releasing geysers of blue, green and red light; with blazing pyre of putrid black and purple in the center. A bright blue bubble appeared over it. Ethereal chains sprouted from the ground and latched on to the amulet like rattlesnakes biting their prey. A red cyclone of energy appeared inside the bubble. Twilight and her friends fired the rainbow of light at the bubble, phasing through it.

The sound that followed was...horrific. An ear piecing roar of rage and agony echoed through the castle chamber, and possibly was heard through all of Ponyville. It sounded like the howl of a thousand eldritch horrors...Sunset Shimmer and Lightning Dust both flinched and recoiled as the sound almost blasted them back. Trixie squeezed her eyes shut and cried out as the glow of her horn intensified. What seemed like a blob of red blood billowed upward through the black aura like a mushroom cloud; black sparks crackling around it before it seemed to get sucked back into the amulet with a loud thunderous slam that shattered the floor tiles beneath it.

That's when the tables seemed to turn as a disembodied voice roared "CHAINS OF HADES!!" and a red crystalline chain blasted out of the amulet, punching through the bubble and launching towards Discord, transforming into a shackle around his neck. "YOU HAVE MADE ME ANGRY!! I'LL NOT BE DESTROYED SO EASILY!"

Discord cried out as his eyes shot open glowing brilliantly with his Chaos magic as a familiar blue and purple energy poured out of him and flowed down the chain and into the amulet. "I think not, Monster!" Luna countered as her own magic intensified, making the bubble close around the red chain, snapping it. The chain around Discord turned to dust and disintegrated letting Discord collapse to the ground.

"MY TURN!" the disembodied voice taunted as glowing red eyes appeared in the black cloud. "WE'RE GOING TO PLAY BY MY RULES NOW, HAHAHAHA!!" at his word, the four layered spell circle began to shift. Layer by layer, the runes began changing as Luna, Trixie, Sunset and Lightning began to realize that they were no longer in control of the spell. Finally the reverse barrier shattered and more red chains shot out, this time at The four around the circle.

"He's opening a Warp Gate!" Discord warned. "I can't stop him in this condition!"

It didn't take long for every pony to realize that the rainbow of light was no longer hurting the spirit within the amulet. "Why isn't it working?!" she demanded.

"He's using the magic he stole from me to redirect it!" Discord answered.

"LUNA!" Celestia screamed, rushing to her sister...

"Help them first, sister!" Luna called, nodding over to Trixie, Sunset and Lightning being slowly but surely pulled in despite their thrashing against the dark chains.

The glowing red eyes in the black cloud of magic spun around to glare at Celestia. "...NOT...SO...FAST..." he growled. the shadow pulsed like a beating heart, releasing a shock wave of vile black magic energy; Blasting Twilight and her friends out of the air and making them crash into the wall behind them. Celestia was blasting back as well, but recovered quickly. The cloud began to shift, taking a new shape; that of a pony... with a mane and tail of chaotic red energy that mirrored the mural that Luna had discovered, The alicorn amulet at the center of its chest in much the same way as Celestia's royal regalia. "...I've been away from my brethren for far..." then the voice began to change, becoming... "...far..." feminine? "...too long..."

"What are you?!" Celestia demanded.

"What am I?" the shadow asked. "...I am... the future lord of both dragons and demons...I am the reincarnation of Blood Dust the Abyssal..." The shadow offered a feral grin lined with sharp pointed teeth. "Well...I'll be going now..." the shadow paused. "...But first..."

The next few seconds made Celestia realize why Luna wasn't using magic to escape her confines as a familiar red crystal chain shot from the shadow's hoof at her, latching around her neck as it did with Discord. As the seconds seemed to stretch on like hours, Celestia felt her magic drain from her body. It felt different from when Tirek did so; more like her very life force and vitality "...No!..." she had to fight back some how... but what could she do? "...Luna!" was the last thing she could muster the strength to say before exhaustion took her.

..............................................................................................

She floated in empty blackness. "..." what? Was somepony trying to call out to her? "..." Why was she here, again? what happened... the last thing she remembered was... Sunset Shimmer had returned from the world beyond mirror portal...wait... Then Twilight reveals this new information about the alic... The alicorn amulet! they had begun a ritual to destroy it and... Oh no! "Princess!" That was Twilight's voice!

Celestia woke with a start. "W-what happened?" she panted heavily.

"Princess Celestia... Sunset..." Twilight was at a loss for words. "Trixie, Princess Luna...Lightning Dust... they're..."She couldn't bring herself to say it; it just couldn't true, could it?

Discord, who was leaning against a support pillar, spoke. "...They've been pulled through a warp gate." he said, a cold look on his face. "...Blood Dust 2.0 pulled them through and probably just dumped them in some random passing dimension out of spite or sadistic amusement..."

"How is that possible?" Twilight asked. "You can't just teleport to another dimension!"

Discord merely smiled. "Well, that will be your little secret." he said playfully.

"...um...is it really possible, Discord?" Fluttershy asked.

"With my magic..." he said, his tone once again turning serious. "...it is." He began to stroke his beard with his eagle talon hand. "With warp gate magic, though, you have to know exactly where you want to go, or you could easily get swept up in the current that you have to follow to get there and you may never get out. It operates on a similar principle to time travel; it's very precise. Even the slightest missed turn could spell your doom..."

"But what do other dimensions have to do with this?" Twilight asked.

Discord only laughed in response. "Hah! where do you think i spend my time when I'm not here, hm? How do you think i get to and from there?" he asked. "By using warp gate magic." he finished with a 'well duh!' look on his face. then a thoughtful look crossed his face. "...For a while, I used to see a strange metal box swirling around in there...haven't seen it for some time though, I wonder why that is...?"

Celestia who had been listening carefully, nodded. "Would you be able to track them down?" she asked. "To locate where they were taken?"

"Well, I can try, but we're talking about an infinite number of worlds here." Discord said. "...That's infinite alternates of this world and whatever universe they were sent to..." He sighed wearily. "...oh, I'm going to be working around the clock for a good while on this one..."

"If there was a single other being capable of doing so, then we'd call on them to help you, but as it stands..." Celestia said trailed off, wanting to be careful to maintain her composure. "...You are the only one."

"Well, I suppose I'd better get to work, then." The chaos spirit declared with an air of resolve.

................................................................................................................................

The scent of flowers tickled her nose through the dark of unconsciousness. Trixie new this smell, though she couldn't place the flower... next to register was the sound and feel of a gentle breeze blowing through trees above her. "She's waking up." came the sound of Sunset Shimmer's voice.

Waking up...yes. even though, she'd felt more rested and refreshed then she had for a long time. Yes, it was time to wake up. Her heavy eyelids slowly inched open. She became aware that she was on her back. Time to fix that... "Ugh...what happened?" she asked, her body feeling too heavy to move right away.

That's when...something crouched at her side. It had a mane that very much resembled Sunset's; deep red with golden streaks through it. What ever it was, it was certainly no creature she'd ever seen. A bipedal creature wearing a black leather Jacket with metal studs on the collar. Her Cutiemark embroidered onto the purple shirt she wore. Black boots with a purple flame pattern starting at the toe an going up the front. "Trixie, I need you to try and calm down..." It spoke with Sunset Shimmer's voice. "It's me, Sunset." 'Sunset' said, seemingly picking up on her sudden change from relaxed to stalk still, and staring in morbid fascination. "...Breathe..." she urged.

"Yes, calm yourself, Trixie Lulamoon." the voice of Princess Luna said from her right. Trixie followed the voice to its source, being another creature like this new Sunset Shimmer. this one being tall and regal looking, in a dark blue dress that matched the color of her pony counterpart's fur. "We have all been changed into these strange new bodies... They are called "humans" correct?" Luna asked Sunset, who nodded. Next to Luna was...Lightning Dust...? another 'human' wearing snug fitting clothes that resembled the flight suits worn by the Wonderbolts.

"The weird part is there actually seems to be magic in this world...I can actually feel the difference." Sunset informed; a look of bewilderment on her face.

"Why is that weird?" Trixie asked.

Lightning Dust and Luna glanced at each other. "...I wonder how long it's gonna take her to realize it...?" Luna whispered.

"...wait for it..." Lightning Dust shot back and amused grin on her face

"Because, in the world beyond the mirror, There was no magic until...I...Brought it there..." she trailed off. "...Long story." Sunsest shook her head. "Look, nevermind. The point is, after being in a world where magic doesn't...well isn't supposed to exist... you can actually feel the difference."

"...Wait for it...

That's when Luna's words finally sunk in... We have all been changed into these strange new bodies... those words replayed in her mind. She looked down at herself...and screamed.

"...AAaaaand there it is..." Lightning dust chirped as Trixie abruptly fainted and was once again unconscious.

Sunset just sighed warily. "This is going to be...challenging..."

....................................................Else were.........................................................

A squirrel watched as it crawled down a tree trunk towards its target. Closer...a little closer... Target acquired. Only a few meters away as it hopped forward. A strange sound drew its attention away for a moment. It recognized this sound as the buzzing of swarm upon swarm of flies, and listened for a moment longer. Then something moved. It bolted back to its tree, abandoning the acorn it had hoped to collect as what ever it was continued to shamble through the brush. then it showed itself. An eldritch horror that looked humanoid in shape apart from the fact that it seemed to be made of blood; A heaping mass of coagulated and clotted blood... with a glowing red gem on its chest. The festering stench wafting off of it was almost too much to bare as flies surrounded it like a a foul aura of decay. Step after shambling step it took. All the while uttering sounds more akin to a growling beast then any sound a human could make. Suddenly its head lurched upward, making the squirrel flinch as it stared at the horror beneath it...It was staring back.

The creature swayed and jerked as though it could collapse to the ground at any moment. It's foul smelling glop dripped off of it with every movement even as it tried to stand still. It's eyes were lifeless and grey and yet...there was a ravenous hunger that burned in them. It uttered a final choking growl as it opened its mouth through the seemingly everlasting red ooze that covered its entire body, revealing a large maw filled with sharp pointed teeth. A chameleon like tongue shot out of its mouth at the squirrel and engulfed it completely before recoiling back to is mouth. Its eyes flickered red for a moment before it shambled away from the squirrel's tree and out of the tree line of the forest. If anyone had been present to see it, they would have sworn the creature was smiling at the sight before it...and then shuddering at the concept of it...

That cattle farm wasn't going to last very long...

.....................................................Back with our heroines..............................................................

It had been a while since Trixie discovered her new...circumstances; and she'd had some time to calm down and think clearly. So...she was a 'human' now, huh? She looked down at her new alien body. A complexion of off-pink or peach her mane was still the same color as before; a blueish silver, though her body was wrapped in an ensemble of a blue corset style top with her own cutiemark decorating a purple skirt, and a familiar hat and cape on her head and around her shoulders, vibrant purple with a star and moon pattern adorning both. Black leggings and blue boots finished the out fit off. Then she remembered what Sunset said before... "...Still have magic, huh?" Trixie held out her hand, encased in a blue arm warmer, and focused. Her horn was gone, so it didn't work right away. Instead, she focused her magic to the palm of her hand. A silver spell circle appeared over her palm, and soon after, a silvery star shaped mass of energy engulfed in what looked like purple fire sparked into being over her hand; and then another...and another. A satisfied smirk crossed her face. "...Good. As long as i still have my magic..." she looked over at her new friends. "...and them...then I'll be okay."

"So, what now?" Lightning Dust asked lamely.

"First we must figure out where we are... find a settlement and gain our bearings." Luna stated before walking away.

Lightning sighed. "Better then nothing, I guess..." she admitted as she followed after with her hands in her pockets.

Trixie had lost track of how long they'd been walking, when they finally exited the forest to see a small town with thick black smoke rising up from within. It was being destroyed. "They're being attacked!" Trixie called out.

"then let us lend a hand!" Luna declared.

"Aaawwwwww yeah!" Lightning Dust cheered, cracking her knuckles. "Lets kick some punks into next week!". Sparks of electricity arced around her as wings appeared on her back.

"...And help the townspeople however we can." Sunset said pointedly giving Lightning dust a a disapproving look.

"Let's just go instead of arguing..." Trixie deadpanned. With that they began heading down the road to the town ahead.

..................................................The Farming Community of Lilac Town............................................

A young man stood in the town square of Lilac town, surrounded by bandits. The townsfolk had sent a request to the guild to deal with some bandits that had been harassing them for some time now. Gray Fullbuster had arrived to find the town already being burned to the ground. "So, how many of you losers do I have to pound into he ground before you finally piss off and leave these people alone?!" he demanded.

"A few more, I'm afraid, Fairy Tail wizard..." a voice called out, drawing his attention to a figure emerging from the clamoring bandits. A figure donning a tattered coat, worn top hat, and what looked like it was supposed to be a masquerade ball room mask portraying a smiling face...that had blood oozing from the eye holes and mouth slit... "Might I suggest giving up, Fairy Tailer? If you continue to interfere with my affairs, then I shall have to kill you."

Gray merely smirked at the threat. "You can try..." he said, excitement in his eyes. Gray was always ready for a fight! The young man pounded a fist to his open palm. "ICE MAKE: LANCE!" he roared, extending his hands and firing a barrage of spear like projectiles made of ice at the masked bandit.

With inhuman agility, the masked man dodged and weaved around the oncoming attacks. "Heheheheheh..." the man chuckled. "...hm...Ice magic... you must be young Gray." he observed. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lazaro Sarabaas. Overseer of the recent troubles to this town, and ranking member of 'Blood Diamond'." Lazaro greeted with an eloquent bow.

Gray's eyes went wide for a moment. "...So, what's a punk like you got to gain from things like this?" he asked, readying another ice spell.

"Oh, it's quite simple, really..." he drawled as he readjusted his top hat, and his eyes shone with flickering red glow. "...nothing." he finished with a menacing sneer in his tone.

Gray blinked. "Then...why all this?" he asked; genuinely confused now.

"Why attack this town and burn it to the ground?" lazaro asked, parroting Gray's unasked question. "...because I can. That's w-"

"Lazaro!" a new arrival shouted; another bandit had pushed through the crowd in a panic.

"What is it!?" Lazaro demanded.

"There are four more wizards blasting their way to us!" The man was getting hysterical. "They're strong too! they've gotta be Fairy boy's back u-mmmmph!" his ti-raid was cut off when Lazaro's hand shot forward, gripping the man's lower face and effectively covering his mouth.

His glowing crimson glare meeting the man dead in the eye, he raised his free hand and wagged a finger in a taunting manner
"Tsk, tsk tsk tsk...what will I ever do with you?" he asked with a mock tone of wariness. "Ah i know..." what happened next made Gray's blood run cold. Lazaro tightened his grip as what looked like a condensed mist of magic energy began siphoning out of the bandit and up lazaro's arm. "...Do...not...interrupt...me..." As this continued, Gray watched in horror as the bandit seemed to change before his eyes into a dried, mummified corpse. He released his grip on he bandit as the corpse crumpled lifelessly to the ground.

Gray was snapped out of the stupor when a magic shock wave sent the bandits behind him flying in all directions, revealing four young women ready for battle. The one apparently at the lead stepped forward. Her hair flowed with an ethereal grace as though it were under water. It didn't take long for the four newcomers to notice Lazaro and what he'd done. "Your heinous work ends here, scum!" she declared authoritatively before shifting into as close to a combat stance as her attire would allow and a host of ethereal swords materialized in mid air around her.

The one with the hat and cape merely stood and glared disdainfully at the masked man; and for a moment Gray could have sworn that she looked familiar. The redhead stared in horror at what had become of the bandit, and the blonde was just seething. Sparks crackled around her with growing intensity before concentrating around the knuckle dusters that adorned her hands. "I've seen enough, this bastard's MINE!" she roared before charging forward at such speed that his eyes could not tack her movement. A mere second later, Lazaro had been sent flying through a wooden fence that was still standing. She looked back at Gray, and then her comrades. "You guys get the townspeople outta here; I got this!"

Author's Note:

What's this? another Cliff hanger?!:pinkiegasp: Well I hope the new chapter was worth the wait. it was a huge challenge for me to write up, because I had figured out how my four main characters would meet up and establish themselves, and I have a solid plan of what's going to happen now that they're in the Fairy Tail universe, But it took me a long time to figure out how to get them from one world to the other and i went through a couple other options and this one was the one that I thought would work the best. It does slightly deviate from my original plan, but not too much. :twilightsmile:

Also, 'Prophet Pinkie' being unintentionally prophetic like in the equestria girls movie. :raritywink: I always found that bit really funny and I wanted a chance to try one out in my story. so what do you guys think? Too spoiler-ish? let me know in the comments below, and keep watching for the next chapter as Lightning Dust, Gray and Lazaro clash in a battle of martial arts!

Next Time: "Storm's Fury vs Fist Of The Wraith!"

thanks again guys! Corrupted Champion OUT! :yay: