• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 4,565 Views, 80 Comments

Facing a Dramatic Change - Vinyl-ScratchDJ17



A young female adult who goes by the name of Jassinda, has her life changed forever

  • ...
18
 80
 4,565

I Dont Deserve This!!

RRRIIIIINNNNGGG!!

Goes the alarm clock on my tv, telling me to wake up. I've kinda always been a morning person, I wake up bright and refreshened, in a happy mood, ready to start the day. The morning sunlight greets me as I open my eyes, and begin my morning stretches. It's the usual sit up and stretch your arms in every direction , yawing all the while. Stretching feels really nice in the morning. Then I just sit there till my brain wakes itself up, which usually takes a while, but oh well. I reach a hand up and hit the snooze button.

With another yawn, and a smack of the lips, I gaze around my small apartment room. Located on the other side of the room is the door, and to the right of that is the closet, both made from red stained Oakwood. On the other side of the room to my right is a dresser with assorted my little pony figurines on top. Yeah, I'm a pegasister. And just to my right is a short bookshelf with my old, grey Panasonic tv on top.

I go to itch a spot on my back, but when I do, something feels really...off. Just to make sure, there's nothing wrong, I slide my hand down the collar of my shirt, and I feel...WINGS!?!? This has got to be a dream. Nobody just grows wings over night, let alone grow wings at all! I don't believe this. This is cool in one perspective, but what if this is real?! To test that, I smack my self in the face really hard.

"Oowww!!" I moan in pain, rubbing my stinging cheek.

So, this isn't a dream. That means these wings are real. I don't even know what they look like yet!

Suddenly wide awake, I head out of my room and into the bathroom. There is a tall mirror attached to the door I can use. I shut the door, and in the mirror, I see two large bulges in the back of my shirt. I run a hand through my short blonde hair to try and ease the stress. With a few deep breaths, I grip the bottom of my nazy blue shirt, and pull it off.

I get a good look at them now. They're white and look like they might have a span of at least ten feet. They are white in color. It's not the actuall wing I'm looking at. It's where they meet my back, and are clearly attached to me. How is this possible? I grab the base of one, and pull, feeling pain in my back and in the wing. My wing. Then another thought comes to mind. My parents are Christian, and I currently live with them. What if they see me with these wings? This isn't good.

I need some sort of a stress reliever like right now or I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown! Then I hear footsteps coming down the hall. With a sudden gasp, I lock the door, and slip my shirt on as fast as possible. I just gotta think things through. How could I possibly hide these for them to not notice? What if they see me? What will they think? I'm the devil or something, and throw me out?! With a sighsI take a seat on the toilet, and start to rub my temples.

I can't let them find out, and today I have this project to turn in, because I go to college, and the year is almost over. And if I can't turn it in, I fail and don't get to live my dream! I can't be going out like this!

Remember those footsteps? That's my mom who needs to take a shower to go to work. And I'm in the bathroom. Three knocks are heard.

"Jassinda are you in there? I need to take my shower."

I freeze up. I can't seem to move or speak, and I've begun to hyperventilate. They're gonnna disown me and throw me out cause I'm a freak with wings, and I can't take that! I feel the tears already building up. I can't handle this!

"Jassinda!" Mother calls again with another three knocks.

Just calm down and everything will be fine. Deep breaths.

I manage to settle down, and I make my way towards the door.

"Yeah I'm coming out mom." I turn the bolt lock, and prepare for the worst.

As soon as I open the door, she rushes in without looking at me. I take this split second opportunity to get away, as I bolt back into my room. I can't go to school like this. I just can't. Luckily my door has a lock on it, so once I'm inside I close and lock it as fast as possible. I take my shirt off again, due to it being uncomfortable. I turn my u ad back to get another look at my wings. I try moving the left one, and it moves as I wanted it to. With another sigh, I plop down onto my bed.

I take out my iPhone from under my pillow to see if I have any notifications. But when I look at the screen, I notice my eyes changed color! How many changes are going to happen to me? What am I possibly turning into? My eyes were green, now they're blue.

With another sigh, I unlock my phone. I got a message from my boyfriend.

Jacob: Hey, how are you this morning?

Me: I've been better... I reply.

I shut off my phone and let it fall to the bed. I lay there on my back ,staring up at the ceiling, thinking; what's happening to me? It's only six in the morning and my day has already begun to suck. I lay there, wondering what's going to happen if these changes keep coming. I wouldn't be able to show my face in public ever again! Not just g cause I don't want to, it's because I'm turning into a freak of nature!


I've been laying here, not moving, for a good twenty minutes. I won't have to leave till seven, if I even leave at all. Who knows, I might never leave home again, if my parents can see past my new features and still love me. I doubt it. Better see if I have anymore changes. Although I'd rather not, but I guess I have to. With a frustrated moan, I look over my body. I nearly scream with what I see.

I have a tail...

A fricking tail!!

It's long, and purple with two green stripes running from the base to the end. Then I see my feet. Or at least they used to be. I have wings, my eyes changed color, and my feet turned into white hooves, and the ankles reshaped themselves to aquire for two different limbs. And is that...fur that's sprouting on my legs? Great. I'm turning into a white winged sasquatch! (did I spell it right?) What did I do for Karma to hit me with something like this?

I can't help but watch as my fur grows at a steady slow pace. I say I have atleast an hour until on covered in it. My tail flicks back and fourth on its own. I can feel it happening again. I'm going into another nervouse breakdown, making me lay back down, curled up as much as possible, holding my head in my hands. My life as I know it is over. Everything I worked so hard for, is gone! I feel the tears coming on again, but I can't stop it this time.

I don't know how long I laid there, but I don't care. Who knows how much time I have left to savor my last moments as a human.

After my breakdown, I sit up again, and see the fur is already half way to my knees, and showing no sigh of stopping. I don't like the sight of my body as of right now, so I decide to change that. I get up from my bed, and make my way to the dresser. I would have if these hooves didn't trip me. I land with a thud, not being able to keep from hitting my face on the floor. With a grunt, I lift my self up from the floor. I come to find blood is dripping from my nose.

How did my tail get in front of my face? I know it's long, but not long enough to go along my back, over my head, and dangle in front of my eyes. Never mind, I got a bloody nose to fix.


A few minutes later I've got my bloody nose problem solved, and a new head of hair to match my tail, and pony ears. I know they are because I know what, and who I'm turning into. That background character, Blossomforth. I'm turning into a pony! What even caused this? It shouldn't just happen out of the blue! It shouldn't happen at all!MMy parents know I'm a pegasister but they don't mind, but if they saw an actual character from the show they would flip! And that pony being their daughter... I don't know how they would react to that!

Deep breaths Jassinda. Thinking about things like that is just gonna make you freak out more. Plus I still gotta change clothes to hide my fur incase I come across mom or dad. Once again I head over to the dresser, retrieving a long sleeves purple sweater, and jeans. I take off my current clothing, to come to a shocking discovery. The fur isn't just growing on my legs, it's on my abdomen too! I know I'm gonna end up covered in the stuff but more growing in more spots makes it faster!

With a long exasperated sigh, I put on my jeans. I'm about to put on my sweater then I remember I'm gonna have those bulges from my wings, and I don't wanna go shirtless. I think for a moment, then an idea pops into my head. I take a pair of scissors to the back of the shirt I was just wearing, and I make slits for my wings. I slip the shirt on, and carefully pull my wings out.

knock knock knock

"Jassinda, do you need me to drive you to your college, so you won't be late?" Mom asks, taking me by surprise.

What do I do now?! I am so royally screwed.

"Uh, no, mom, I'm good! But thanks!" I lie, trying my best to sound convincing.

"Why are you still in your room, anyway? Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

I have no idea what to say. I can't say I am or she'll tell me to come out. I can't say I'm not or she'll tell me to come out to see what I'm doing. Or I can say nothing like I am now and she'll tell me to come out, anyway. Like I said, I'm royally screwed.

"Jassinda?"

"..." I say nothing, but I do head over to the door. I place my hands and forehead on the cool wood. "I'm sorry, mom" I whisper so quietly it's inaudible to her, I'm sure.

"Why don't you come on out? You need to get going it's just past seven."

"I can't..." I whisper again. I feel my new ears flatten against my head.

"Jassinda! Answer me!" She barks, knocking on the door again.

Turning around I slowly sit down, leaning back against the door. I really don't want her to see me like this. What will she think of me when she finds out I'm slowly turning into a chracter from one of my favorite shows? I just don't want her to stop loving me because of this.

"You answer me when I'm talking to you! And what up with the crazy hair style?" She asks as she looks me over.

"Whats going on here?"

"Its uh...it's a costume! My friend made it. Plus the animatronic tail." I turn a little to show her my slowly wagging tail which is really not animatronic, but you already knew that.

"How did you change your eye color? And did you cut off your feet to fit in that? She points down at my hooves.

"I...I'm wearing those colored eye contacts, and inside the legs, there is this slanted part for your feet to fit into the hooves." I try to put on my best smile, to seem like I'm telling the truth. "And the wings are made from real feathers and the frame is made from... I don't know actually."

"Its cool cause it looks so real!"

Heheheh about that...it is real.

"Yeah. I'm a Pegasus!" My eye lid twitches a bit.

Suddenly, mom face goes from one of approval to pure terror.

"Whats the matter, mom? Something on my face?"

She nods and points, while backing up a couple steps. I bring a hand to my face to find that I have a muzzle now! Great. A change had to happen in front of my mom. With a gasp, I duck back inside the safety of my room, closing and locking the door behind me.

Goodbye humanity. I rush over to my he'd and grab my phone, looking into the screen. Blossomforth is all I see. My eyes I watch grow to meet the size over hers, and fur sprouts on my face and neck, and in a couple seconds, there is no visible skin left. I peek under my shirt to find I am completely covered in fur.

I can't take it anymore as I begin to cry again, as I flop back down onto the bed.

A minute or two later, mom is knocking on the door again.

"Jassinda, let me in." She says calmly.

"No!!" I shout back at her.

"Please, we just want to help you. That costume wasn't a costume....was it?"

"Its not." I confess, burying my face in my pillow.

"I know, we just want to help you. Please let us in."

"Just go away! Leave me and my freakishness alone!"

"Jassinda." I hear my dad's voice. "There is something wrong with you and we want to fix it. Listen, please?"

I only sigh as I get up from my bed, and over to the door. When I open it, I see dad with a bible in one hand and a cross in the other.

"Dad?" Is the last thing I said before things went crazy. I didn't die, but, when they found out there was no demon in me and I just transformed into this, they wanted me gone. That called me freak, mutant, monster, and other things.

Humanity? Gone. Life dream? Gone. Love of my parents? Gone. I've lost everything, but my boyfriend. I sat in an alley way, for a while just trying to keep it together, but I brokedown...again. I decided to call Jacob to pick me up. I didn't tell him I turned into an anthro version of Blossomforth, but I did tell him something happened to me, that I would be hard to miss, and make him promise to not freak out.

Here I am now, just waiting for him to pick me up. He said he would be here in five minutes, But he got here in just two. He must have been close by. I watch his red dodge neon srt 4 pull up to the curb. I hesitantly get in the car, and buckle myself in.

"Jassinda, you had me drive here from downtown, almost crashed a couple times to get here and find your just wearing some silly costume?!"

I sigh deeply, unable to look at him. "Its not a costume. I turned into this." I can feel his confused eyes studying my form, and he stays silent. "I'm sorry. Mom and dad...they kicked me out. They thought it was a demon that did this, but then I told them it wasn't. They called me so many names." I sniff as the tears come once again. "Now, I'm afraid you'll do the same."

"J-Jassin...da?" He asks stutterly.

"Yeah?"

What he does, confuses me, makes me, happy, and mad at the same time. I turn to look at him, he takes his arms and pulls me into a tight hug. "Never in the world, will I stop loving you. Yeah it'll take some getting used to, but, we can do this together, okay?"

"Okay." I hug him in return, smiling that he still loves me.

"Also...I've been wanting to ask you something, and I think this would be a good moment."

He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a small silver box that reads the one word 'Jared'

"Will you marry me? He asks, opening the box, revealing a gold ring with diamonds and pieces of what look like sapphire encrusted in it.

So many emotions are flowing through me right now. I reveal to him I've been turned into a pony, and he in turn, reveals this to me. Out of all those emotions, the one I feel most is pure joy. We've only been together for three months so this proposal is a bit early, but, judgingthy the given situation, I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Yes, Jacob! I will!" I chirp with happiness, tears streaming down my face as we hug again. He pulls away after a second, but only to kiss me, as I gladly kiss in return.

For about a minute we kiss, making me happy and confident in myself once again. As long as I'm with him, being a pony is just fine by me, as to the fact I begin to wag my tail at will.

"I love you Jassinda."

"I love you too, Jacob." I reply as we bring our lips together for another joyful kiss.

Author's Note:

Another story I decided to write out of boredom.

Comments ( 80 )

6245633 I was going for a nice bittersweet ending. :)

Do you have a link to the artist for the cover art? :)

6245815 no, sorry. I don't know how to copy links on my android, lol. It is a cute picture though

6245853 That's okay. ^-^ I just love anthro ponies, there's something appealing about them.

6245856 yeah I think the same. It just interests me. Not in any attractive way. I'm a-sexual. So where most guys might find her attractive, I don't lol

6245815 The artist is Ambris

Well, that was something despite the grammatical errors. Strange I got the kind of story that I've been looking for all along and it was pretty ... okay. It was lucky that your story got accepted when it's about a girl turning into an anthro version of a pony character when I tried the same thing I had to shoe in a tie-in to Equestria before it got accepted. Anyway, it was an emotional rollercoaster that the main character went through, but I'm glad things turned out so well for her in the end.

Not my best work so far. I only wrote this cause I wa. Bored at the time 246643

eh..I was a little let down. It was nice, but the transformation was quick, her parents kicked her out in one paragrph? and the boyfriend proposed to her three months after dating her....yeah, not bad. Could have been better though. 7/10

6247923 I know. My borebdom stories (ones I write from boredom) are shot lol except 'A Day as Vinyl Scratch' that story actually was my first featured story

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese make a sequel.:applecry:

6249020 I just started this one lol

6249020 oh wait I was thinking of another story I'm making lol. But maybe I will sometime

Downvote for the bashing of Christianity.

6257568 bashing? In what way do you mean this?

6257594 The only info you give on the parents is that they are Christian. And they kicked her out of the house for something beyond her control.

6257633 good point. I should fix that but my dad is gonna cut my phone service :(

6246643 what is that story called?

6268811
My story is called, "A Morphic Halloween" a sequel to the full Gilda TF (body only) story "Why Would Anyone Would Like This Griffon So Much?" which is an anthro Gilda TF story.

6268973
So, um, are you going to go read it or you just wanted to know what the story was called?

6269148
Okay, see your comments in a day or so I guess.

6270290 it was interesting. But so many people doing it seemed a bit...weird as it clicked in my head, but I still liked it. I haven't finished it yet. I hope she and her boyfriend like kiss or something while she's a Griffin.

6291629
Not to spoil too much but you're going to see how much I really like to describe kisses. ^^;

6292340 I read it. RE DUN DANT!!! nah I'm kidding brah it was cewl

6292737
Thanks, I hope it inspires you to write a story about a guy with his transformed girlfriend or vice versa. ^^

6293274 I'm actually trying to come up with something

6293274 are there any stories of that? I am trying to find some, but I cant no matter how hard I look :'(

6358270
Sorry, it seems like I'm the only one in this site who attempts this kind of story and only one of them is finished because it's supposed to be a one shot.

Great parents.

6398680 Christians are bitches.

...I've seen worse parents. Although, that is a rather inaccurate depiction of Christians as a whole. Now, Catholics, on the other hand... Most of them are exactly like that.

6408301 XD XD Man, talking with you is a blast, you know that? Always makes my day/

Login or register to comment