• Published 22nd Jul 2015
  • 1,839 Views, 18 Comments

MLP The Human Chronicles: Season 1 - The Mysterious Lombax



A human boy's life was miserable until now.

  • ...
14
 18
 1,839

Chapter 4: The Ogre

As the gang was heading to Ponyville, it zooms into a abounded land with ruins and destroyed temples. In it was a large minotaur. He had long horns, a goatee, four long hooves, and a red main skin. He was watching Toby Morrison in a orb.

"So, this is the hero from the prophecy, eh?" he spoke. "We'll see about that."

He pressed on a button that released a fat ogre. He was green and had a staff carried by himself.

"Your target is that!" the minotaur shouted as he pointed to the image of Toby.

The ogre growled as he dashed out of the abounded land and set a course for Ponyville.

Meanwhile in Ponyville...

"...So then I told him that you shouldn't scrubbed that DVD with the pizza, thinking it's the pizza cutter, and I just damaged it and destroyed it!" Toby said.

Everyone was laughing hysterically at Toby's joke.

"Oh, Toby," Rainbow Dash said, wiping a tear of joy from her eye with a hoof. "You make me laugh so much. I kind of think of you as a enemy, but you're not so bad after all."

"Yeah," Toby replied. "Also, since we are going to meet to the Princesses, wha's the worst that could happen?"

Suddenly, an ogre appeared out of nowhere, landing in a massive house that caused a giant shockwave to the gang that toppled them over.

"What the what is that?!?" the boy cried.

"It's an ogre!" Rarity yelled. "Those ruffians better not involve with us because that would be such horrid!"

The ogre grabbed Toby and headed away from the Mane Six and Spike.

"He's got Toby!" Applejack shouted. "Let's get that varmint!"

The ponies and baby dragon ran to the direction where the ogre had fled, but after five minutes, the ogre was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, they heard screaming from a tree house. They got there and they saw three fillies with terrified looks. One had a red mane and a pink huge bow, and had a yellow lemon body. Another had orange wings and skin and a purple mane. The third had a pearl purple mane, a white horn, and also a white body.

"Apple Bloom, what's going on?" Applejack asked.

"We were devising on a plan to get our cutie marks, but some monster came running to our tree house and climbed on it." Apple Bloom explained.

"We had to evacuate out of it and while escaping, he was very sleepy when he arrived." Scootaloo continued.

"And not only that, but he placed some weird object in front of it." Sweetie Belle finished.

"Toby!" The Mane Six and Spike cried.

"Who?" the three fillies asked.

"We'll explain later," Rainbow Dash replied. "Just stay here until we get that jerk out of here!"

The ponies and dragon went inside the tree house. What they saw inside was the ogre sleeping and Toby Morrison on front of it looking confused.

"Pssst! Toby!" Pinkie Pie whispered. "Over here!"

"Guys! I'm so glad to see you!" Toby cheered.

"Sssh! Don't wake the ogre up!" Twilight hissed.

But it was too late. As the ogre was snoring, it woke up and mumbled. It stood up and whacked it's staff at Toby. Fortunately, he dodged that attack and thought what to do next. He got an idea. He jumped on the ogre causing it to get angry. It twirled it's staff at the boy but he avoided it. The ogre rotated it's staff and Toby jumped every time it went to him and just like the last time, the ogre whacked the staff at the boy, only for him to dodge it. He jumped the ogre again, making it more furious. The staff got rotated around faster until the ogre whacked it at Toby. For the third time, he slammed it, giving Toby a chance to defeat it. The ogre fell down.

"Yee-haw!" Toby cheered as he jumped high.

Toby had walked up to the Mane Six. They gave him worried looks.

"Are you OK?" Fluttershy asked with concern.

"Well, yeah. I've never defeated a fat villain like that before." Toby replied.

"It's no doubt he was easy to destroy," Rainbow Dash stated. "Even I could have beaten that jerk!"

"Anyway, let's get to Canterlot." Twilight said.

"But who is this guy?" Scootaloo asked, pointing to Toby.

"Oh, that's Toby Morrison. He came from the planet Earth that was similar to Equestria but much different. He picked up a locket and was transported here. He met us while we were having a picnic and he wants to get back to Earth." Pinkie Pie announced.

Now, this would be jaw-dropping for everyone else, but Toby Morrison has his jaw to the lowest ground.

"H-h-how you-u'd kn-n-now all this-s-s stu-uff?" he stammered.

"That's just Pinkie being Pinkie." Applejack answered. "Now you met my younger sister, Apple Bloom and her friends."

"Hey, mister." the yellow filly said as she approached Toby.

"How are you doing?" Scootaloo asked.

"You seem nice." Sweetie Belle commented to the boy.

"Uh..." Toby said as he rubbed his head sheepishly. "It seems good to meet you three fillies, but I've got to get running."

"Exactly. We need to get him back where he belongs." Twilight added.

"So, Apple Bloom, I need you and the other two of you to go back to Sweet Apple Acres so you can get your destinies collected. Understood?" Applejack spoke.

"OK, big sister. Let's go girls!" Apple Bloom replied as the three fillies galloped away.

So the boy, baby dragon, and ponies went back to their set destination: Canterlot.

At a faraway land, a minoataur pounded his arms hard against his table.

"Curses!" he shouted. "He defeated my ogre! Well, let's see how he likes the next! But for now, I shall watch his moves."

Author's Note:

That ogre seemed easy to defeat, but what will Toby encounter next? Find out next time in MLP Season 1: The Human Chronicles! :raritywink: