• Published 22nd Jul 2015
  • 342 Views, 2 Comments

Rising Wars - Blondlionezel



A stallion from the future arrives to stop the bad future from occurring.

  • ...
3
 2
 342

Chapter 2 - The Past (Edited)

Chapter 2 - The Past

Silverbeam sat in the house of Twilight Sparkle, along with the other members of the Mane Six, where he put his supplies on the ground.

"So, why are you here?" Rainbow Dash asked Silverbeam.

"Many reasons, such as-"

"An evil being took over and unleashed an army of beings to hunt down any resistance?" Pinkie Pie interrupted.

"How did you know that?" Silverbeam questioned Pinkie, who just laughed.

"Anyways, who is this evil being?" Twilight sighed as Rainbow dragged Pinkie away.

"He calls himself Arabus, and he's an evil being that took down Princess Celestia and Princess Luna" Silverbeam told Twilight and her friends with the reaction of them gasping, "He then built an army of Dark Guards, adaptable robots who can kill anything"

"That's darn horrid!" Applejack declared.

"The Dark Guards had managed to destroy over ninety-percent of Equestria's population, even causing Earth Ponies to go extinct" Silverbeam sighed.

"That's terrible!" Rarity sobbed as she cried into a pillow.

"But there is a way to stop Arabus before he even gains power" Silverbeam informed the group, "But we have to warn Princess Celestia and Princess Luna before he is revived"

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Now where is he?"

"That's the problem, I don't know where he is" Silverbeam sighed.
Meanwhile, at the edge of ancient ruins, a Zebra named Zebulos Mogan, aka Zeb, was performing a ritual along with five other ponies.

"And lo, the dark lord shall return upon his rightful throne!" Zeb preached as he threw different things in a cauldron, ranging from newt eyeballs to a piece of glass.

"And finally, we require a sacrifice!" Knight Shade, a fellow cult pony declared as a pony was grabbed from the group.

"Thank Arabus!" The mare shouted as Knight Shade pulled her heart out!

"And rise, our true master!" Zeb roared as he grabbed the still beating heart and threw it into the cauldron, and a burst of smoke filled the room.

"Where am I?!?!" A dark, raspy voiced boomed throughout the ruins, which could be heard for miles around...

Back in the future time, Skylight was sitting at her usual scouting-spot, a small cliff near the base, which had been proven as a perfect place to make sure no Dark Guards would break into the base.

"Seen anything yet?" Edge asked Skylight anxiously.

"Nope, the skies are still as dark as yesterday's" Skylight sighed, "With no Celestia making the sun rise, it's been dark for many years"

"So I guess tomorrow is still as bad as yesterday?" Edge moaned as he sat down, bored.

Suddenly, as if fate had declared it, a futuristic jet was seen cutting through the black clouds, and landed quickly on the launch-pad of the base.

"What the heck is that noise?!" Mach-5 demanded to know as she and Topaz noticed the futuristic jet, which had opened up to reveal three ponies, which consisted of two unicorn mares, and a pegasus stallion.

"More ponies!" Skylight exclaimed as she slid down to the launch-pad to greet the new ponies.

"Who are you?" The blue and grey unicorn mare asked Skylight. This mare looked bit different, as she had more fur around her legs.

"My name is Skylight Dancer, and I'm the current leader of the resistance" Skylight introduced herself, "And who are you?"

"My name is Shetla, daughter of the Duke of Scotmare, leader of Freedom Faction" Shetla introduced herself, "The green and purple unicorn is Glimpse Portal, and the grey and orange pegasus is Rip Roar"

"Good, we could use reinforcements" Edge smiled as he, Mach-5, and Topaz approached the group.

"I agree with that statement" Glimpse agreed.
--
In present time, Silverbeam and the Mane Six began to the journey to Princess Celestia's castle in Canterlot.
"Is there anything nice about the future?" Fluttershy asked Silverbeam.

"There are a few things, there's a special somepony that I kind of have a crush on" Silverbeam smiled as he thought of Skylight, "And I do have friends in the form of the resistance"

"Well, at least the bonds of friendship haven't broken in this world" Twilight Sparkle thought to herself as loud noises could be heard outside of the train.

"What the heck is that?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed fearfully.

"I'll be darned if that be some kind of-"

Suddenly, a winged, insect-like creature used its clawed arm to impale Applejack through the back, and threw her out of the train!

"Oh crap!" Fluttershy screamed as she hid under the table.

"That can't be good!" Silverbeam declared as he pulled out his laser-blades and cut off the creature's arm, causing it to roar in agony! The creature then began to ram into the train car!

"I'll help!" Twilight Sparkle declared as she jumped onto the top of the train car and began to fire blasts of magic at the creature!

"I'll finish this!" Silverbeam exclaimed as he jumped onto the creature, cut a slit into the creature, and then threw a force-field grenade into the creature, causing a force field to explode the creature from the inside, splattering guts and green blood over the train car windows.

"Nice shot!" Twilight Sparkle congratulated Silverbeam as they went back into the train car.

"What the buck was that thing?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"I personally don't know, but it can't be a good sign seeing it" Silverbeam sighed as he sheathed his swords.

(To Be Continued)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment