• Published 20th Jul 2015
  • 2,005 Views, 21 Comments

BPT: Fluttershy & Big Mac's Big Day! - Wolven5



A kind caregiver and a devoted farmer are tying the knot!

  • ...
8
 21
 2,005

Epilogue

“...and that’s how your momma and poppa got married,” Fluttershy wrapped up her story as she held her three year-old daughter while her five year old son sat at her hooves, listening with rapt attention.
“This house we live in, is the same one your uncle Midnight gave us, where we lived together happily, and our lives were finally complete when we had you and your little sister, sweetheart, where our family became whole.”

“Tha’ cain’t be it, Momma!” the little colt protested, sounding so much like his father, “Please keep goin’!”

“Listen t’ tha’, sugarcube.”

Fluttershy and her son looked to the hallway door and saw Big Mac coming in, sighing after a hard day’s work.
“They wan’ more stories, more adventures t’ dream about!”

“Dada!” the little filly cheered as she held out her little hooves to her daddy, Fluttershy giggling as she held their daughter out to her husband, “Mind her head!”

“She’s so tiny,” Big Mac smiled lovingly at the beautiful filly in his forelegs as he sat into his easy chair while her big brother crawled up into their mom’s lap.

“Pa, is Auntie Applejack gonna bring th’ apple cider t’ th’ big playdate tomorrow?”

“Eeyup, you’ll get as much cider as you can drink,” Big Mac smiled, Fluttershy adding, “But none before bedtime. We don’t want anymore… accidents!”

“Ah was havin’ a real fun dream!” the little colt protested with puffed up cheeks, only to get his cheek nuzzled.

“We know, dear, we were jsut teasing you a bit,” Fluttershy tittered, “and guess what? Auntie Rainbow Dash is going to be there and Uncle Blueblood is gonna take everypony up in his new airship!”

“Will we see Grampa Sun and Granny Posey?” her little colt asked.

“We’ll jus’ hav’ t’ wait n’ see, haystack,” Big Mac laughed as he reached over and ruffled his son’s mane, making him protest but laugh all at once, as the whole family laughed together.

Fluttershy and Big Mac shared a look and then looked at their wedding picture, the memory as fresh in their minds as though it had only happened yesterday.

Author's Note:

I purposefully left the colt and filly here nameless and nothing else about them mentioned other than their ages, just to tease you a bit:rainbowwild:

Comments ( 2 )

That was so sweet. I loved the weak comedy the best. Also I approve of the song choice. I know where it is from

Well done my friend well done :ajsmug:

Login or register to comment