• Published 2nd Jun 2012
  • 2,242 Views, 19 Comments

Nazi Zombie Secret Story: Five - SCP Pinkamena

  • ...
10
 19
 2,242

Prolouge

"I, believe that power is only an object, that it can be controlled, and that it will destroy all those in its way. Now we have to look forward or else we will stay in the old ages." Celestia said as she was sitting at the table. "I said 'We will stay in the old ages!'." She said as she slapped her hand on the table.

"hehehe, halucajat! I missed that!" Zecora said as she took the wheat in her mouth out. She looked over to Spike, who got up and walked over to her.

"Zecora we've been friends for a while, but this parasprite crisis was the last straw! We almost destroyed the town. Now we dragged you here today...

"In good faith!"

"In good faith, to settle this thing." He said returning to his seat.

"O.K. that was a cost, but tell me why is she here!" She said gesturing toward Nightmare Moon. "She lost!"

"As I said before 'The greatest enemy can be a great ally.' Now ladies and gentleman, we have come here to discus-" Celestia was saying as she was interrupted by Nightmare Moon.

"What was that sound?" She said getting up from her seat.

"Its just a storm, Moon sit down." She was going to say something else until a window over in the corner broke and a zombie was visible with a few others and the window kept breaking.

"Oh my night!" Nightmare said as she ran to the other side of the table by that time Spike was up blocking Celestia with his body.

"The castle has been breached, it's not safe." He said as Celestia but his arm down so she could move forward.

"Zombies. The time for firepower is extremely needed to destroy and eradicate all forms of aggression!" She said after looking behind her and hitting a button on the throne and it turned to reveal a wall entirely riddled with weapons. "Everyone lock and load." She said as everyone grabbed a weapon.

"I have a simple solution lets start a revolution!" Zecroa said holding a knife and a revolver.

"Any last words princess?" Spike said.

"Yes Tia, any last words of inspiration for the last fighting force you will ever see?" Nightmare Moon said looking at her.

"In the time of darkness let the light shine, they are the darkness and we are the light." She said as everyone did ,as she said before, locked and loaded.