• Published 18th Jul 2015
  • 2,679 Views, 52 Comments

My Little Appledash: Singing is Magic - roseprincess



Your classic, everyday romance and slice of life story with the best couple, musical numbers and plotline ever. Human AppleDash.

  • ...
6
 52
 2,679

Episode 2: Canterlot High, meet the Rainbooms! (Part 2)

19th of February, Wednesday lunchtime in the music room

Rainbow Dash frowned softly, “AJ, I’m s—”

“Um, am I interrupting something here?” The voice came from the open door, and the two of them turned their heads. Applejack walked forward and forced a smile.

“Of course not, please, come in.”

“Oh, what a relief.” The purple-haired girl pulled her instrument off from around her. “My name’s Rarity, and I’m here to join your band. I’m pretty handy on the piano if I do say so myself, but your other member here just introduced me to this other instrument… uh, a keytar was it?”

“That’s right!” Pinkie bounded into the room and placed a tray of cupcakes on top of the piano.

“Since we have everyone now, I decided to celebrate and make us all cupcakes! There’s one for you, and you, and you! And me of course!” Pinkie grabbed her cupcake and ate it in one bite, swallowing soon after.

“Mmmm, so good! Who’s next?”

“Well, don’t mind if ah do.” Applejack reached for the orange iced one and took a bite.

“These are delicious!” Rarity took a small bite of the white iced one and nodded in agreement. “I would eat these everyday!”

“Really?!” Pinkie said happily. As the three of them kept talking, Rainbow Dash was staring forward at the rainbow-coloured one. It did look delicious, and she was hungry, but for some reason she didn’t want to eat it. She felt it wouldn’t go well with the sick feeling she had in her stomach. She jumped down off the piano lightly.

“Uh, thanks for the offer Pinkie, but I’m gonna pass. Don’t get me wrong, they look good and all, but I’m just not feeling very well. If it’s alright with you guys, I’m just gonna stay in the nurse’s office for the remainder of lunch… see ya.”

She turned towards the door, but Applejack spoke before she left. “You sure you don’t want me to take you, sugarcube?”

Rainbow Dash thought for a few seconds, but answered simply. “Nah, I’ll be good,” she said and shut the door behind her.

19th of February, Wednesday afternoon in Applejack’s classes

For the remainder of the day, Applejack felt miserable. She could barely concentrate on her classes as her thoughts were only on Rainbow Dash, wondering if she was alright. She sighed as she twirled her pencil around on her desk, drawing barely visible lines all over her test paper. She focused her vision on it for a second and scribbled another answer, before staring up at the clock. Only ten minutes left, and she was barely halfway through the test. Well, if she was lucky, she’d probably get an F, maybe an E…

When the bell rang, Applejack stood up and slammed her test paper on the teacher’s desk loudly, before heading out of the door before anyone else. She didn’t care about anything else as she hurried towards the nurse’s office, pushing the door open and looking around.

“Hello,” Applejack started to say as she looked around, turning her attention to the lady at the counter. “Is Rainbow Dash here?”

The nurse shook her head in response. “Apologies, darling, she just left,” she replied and shuffled a few papers.

“Oh, it’s alright. Ah was just wonderin’ if she was alright.” Applejack said truthfully.

The nurse smiled. “She’s perfectly fine. Just a small tummy ache is all, but she insisted on staying here for the rest of the day.”

Applejack nodded and turned back towards the door. She thought that should be enough, but Applejack felt she had to see Rainbow Dash. But it wasn’t like she could just walk up to her house and barge in, even if she did know where it was. If only she were still at school. Applejack sighed and walked out towards the main school building, but just as she reached the door she heard it: the soundwaves of the tune they’d been practising, playing on a guitar… and it certainly wasn’t hers.

Applejack bounded up the stairs to the music room, as the sound of the guitar got louder and louder. She pushed the door open and called out her name, “Rainbow Dash!”

The music stopped and the rainbow-haired girl stared in the direction she’d heard her name. “Oh… hey, AJ,” Rainbow Dash replied simply, with a slight hint of sadness in her voice. She strummed her guitar slowly.

“Oh, thank goodness you’re still here. Ah was worrying about ya ever since ya left to go to the nurse’s office — ah think ah failed my English test,” Applejack said with a slight smile, trying to cheer Rainbow up even the slightest bit.

“Oh. Sorry,” Rainbow said simply again.

Applejack sighed. “Come on now.” Applejack walked up to her and sat down in the corner of the room next to her. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. You heard the nurse: I’m fine — just a stomach ache.” Rainbow looked away.

“There must be more to it than that… wait! How did ya know ah was at the nurse’s office?”

“Just a hunch I guess.” Rainbow strummed at her guitar one more time before looking back at Applejack. “I just… I had this feeling in my stomach, and just assumed I was sick. It’s no big deal.”

Applejack bit her lip. She’d had that too! “Well… are ya sure it wasn’t somethin’ else?”

Rainbow gripped her hair in frustration. “Not you too! That’s what the nurse said as well.”

“Hmm… yes. I know what it is,” the nurse paused as she leaned back on her chair.

“What? I’m going to be fine, aren’t I?” Rainbow asked quickly after.

“Of course,” she chuckled. “Well… that depends on how you take it.”

“What? Take what?”

“Rainbow Dash.” The nurse leaned forward on her desk, smiling. “The feeling in your stomach isn’t sickness. I would tell you, but… you have to find out for yourself.”

“Gah, alright.” Rainbow Dash turned towards to the door. “But if anyone comes in, I had a stomach ache.” She opened the door and left, the door shutting by itself behind her.

“Hm…” Applejack thought, “that’s… strange.”

“I know, right? I mean… it felt like a stomach ache! What else would it be?” Rainbow Dash threw her arms up in defeat and sighed. “I’ll think about it later. It’s late and I’m tired, so we better get home.” She stood up and walked towards the door.

Applejack agreed and followed her. She watched as Rainbow grabbed the door handle and turned it… but didn’t open the door. “What’s goin’ on?” Applejack asked, confused.

“Uh… ummm… AJ?” Rainbow turned around with a sort of nervous look on her face. “The door’s locked.”

Applejack blinked a few times. “You’re not kiddin’, are ya?”

“Nope.” Rainbow replied and bit her lip, “Well… I guess we better find somewhere comfortable. Looks like we’re gonna be here for a while. If anything, all night.”

Applejack shook her head and called out, “anyone! Hello? Is anyone there?!”

But there was no reply. Rainbow Dash sighed and turned to Applejack. “Do you have a phone?”

Applejack’s eyes lit up. “Oh yeah!” She crawled over to her bag and pulled it, pressing the home button on the screen. It failed to turn on. She then pushed down and held on the button at the top of phone, waiting a few seconds. No movement. Applejack bit her lip, again and looked back at RD with an apologetic look on her face. “It’s flat.”

Rainbow Dash sighed, as her small ray of hope faded from view.

“Come on, it’s not that bad… at least we’re inside. Still, our parents are probably wondering where we are by now,” Applejack said, trying to look on the bright side of things as she slid her phone back in her bag.

“Yeah… parents.” Rainbow leant against the wall and staring up at the ceiling. “I bet they are… worried,” she said sadly, but Applejack, who was tired, failed to notice the tone in her voice and instead let out a small yawn.

Rainbow Dash blinked. “Tired already?”

Applejack nodded. “Ah guess so. Ah normally stay up till about 11 every night. Guess now the lack of sleep is catching up, and on the one night ah don’t have to work none either.”

“Reasonable enough.” Rainbow stared up at the ceiling and thoughts rushed into her mind, but they were immediately blocked off when she felt pressure on her shoulder. She quickly moved her sight to the left to see Applejack leaning on her. She opened her mouth to speak, but when she noticed the country girl’s eyes were closed, she pulled it shut and turned away. But not before she felt a small smile crawl onto her face. Rainbow Dash stared up again, but she felt her own eyes droop, listening to the slow, steady breathing coming from AJ’s mouth, and eventually her head fell back against the wall, and she too fell into a deep sleep.

20th of February, Thursday, really early in the morning

Through the slightly lit up corridor, a dark shadow crept through the hall, visible on the walls. It slowly made its way upstairs and towards the music room, where the two of them lay, in the best position possible. The mysterious student lifted the camera she held in her hands, and with a quick click, she snapped a photo of the two together and raced off, her sunlight coloured skin showing the slightest glimpse.

20th of February, Thursday, at 7:00am

Applejack stirred and blinked her eyes open, looking to the left of her where Rainbow Dash lay, leaning back against the wall. She smiled and lifted herself up, yawning and stretching her arms above her head. She grabbed her phone and checked the time: four minutes past seven. Since they didn’t need to rush much, she decided to let Rainbow Dash sleep in for a bit longer. Applejack placed her phone down, and only then did she realise something was off. She quickly scooped up her phone again and checked its battery. It was almost full! So then… what happened last night?

While Applejack was engrossed in this new discovery, next to her Rainbow Dash was starting to awaken, however she didn’t take kindly to this early wake up. Most of the time, she awoke at seven-thirty and still made it to school on time. She blinked a few times and rubbed her eyes, looking over at AJ in the process.

“What… are you doing?” Rainbow Dash croaked out.

Applejack turned her head, looking up from typing in her house number. “Oh, mornin’. Oh, uh, ahm just… calling ma granny.”

“Calling?” Rainbow Dash asked. “I thought you said your phone was flat.”

“It was. That’s why…” Applejack sighed and hit the call button, holding the phone up to her ear.

“Hello, Apple residence, Apple Bloom speakin’.”
“Apple Bloom? It’s me, Applejack.”
“Applejack? Big Mac, Granny, it's Applejack! You know, we were all really worried. Oh, Big Mac wants to speak with you.”

….

“Where the hell were you?”
“Ahm sorry! Look, just hear me out okay? Rainbow Dash and ah hung out—”
“Is Rainbow Dash a guy?”
“Uh… no, she’s my friend.”

“Right. Continue.”
“And, anyway, Rainbow and ah we’re just in the music room together, and after a little while we decided to head home, and found out the door was locked. Ah tried to call ya, but last night my phone was flat, so we all just slept here. Then, in the morning, ma phone was suddenly fully charged. No idea how that happened.”

“Hmmm… that is strange. Sorry for being so strict — ah was just worried.”
“It’s fine, ah would be too. Well, ah’ll see ya this afternoon then, definite.”
“Got it, see ya sis.”
Applejack moved the phone away from her ear and hung up, turning her phone off. She stared outside as a few students passed, then turned back to Rainbow Dash. “Well, ah suppose we can head out now.” Applejack stood up, and Rainbow nodded, following after her. They excited the music room and walked down the hallway.

They had a light but exciting conversation about the posters for Canterlot High’s musical showcase on the way down.

“Oh man, this is gonna be so great! We finally have our chance!” Rainbow Dash said happily, and Applejack nodded, smiling.

After a small while, as they neared the lockers, both AJ and RD started to realise something was wrong. They had only walked a small distance, but already they had being pointed at, heard their names about twelve times and had love hearts held up in front of them. One person had even asked them outright when they started dating, which the two of them were extremely confused about. However, all of their questions were answered the moment they walked into the cafeteria.

The posters were everywhere: hung up on the walls, in people’s hands, a few stuck to the tables and some even hanging from the ceiling. Posters of… last night. Posters of Applejack and Rainbow Dash sleeping together. Everywhere!

Applejack pulled her hat down over her head and turned a deep shade of red, not knowing what to do. In about ten seconds flat, people had spotted them and a crowd began to form around the two, spurting out random questions that she could barely comprehend. Her stomach was full of worry, embarrassment, but most of all, anger. She was angry. She wanted to discover the person who did this to them and rip them to shreds. Not only was she being bullied, she was now being shipped. She hated it. Why couldn’t people just leave her — no, them — alone?

Applejack felt unwanted tears forming in her eyes, and soon she couldn’t take it anymore. She turned back towards the door and bolted — far, far away from anywhere near any of the students. She didn’t want to deal with any more of this, at least for now.

Rainbow Dash, on the other hand, was full of raging fury. She tried to keep herself calm, and just go report this incident, but when Applejack ran off, crying for goodness sake, she just couldn’t hold it back. She screamed.

“STOP! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS?! WHAT THE HELL DID WE EVER DO TO YOU?! ALL OF YOU IDIOTS JUST… STOP! GO DIE IN HELL! SERIOUSLY, JUST LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!” She pushed the nearest person back onto the ground, then, breathing heavily, she shoved through the crowd and chased after Applejack.

In the corner of the room, three girls stood, watching the scene from a distance, as they had no intention of being involved. Two of the girls, Rarity and Pinkie Pie, were full of sadness — the other one was silent, and full of regret. And on the other side of the building, peering through the window, was one girl who was completely satisfied with the result.

20th of Feburary, Thursday at 7:35am, outside of the school

“Applejack! Applejack! Oh, where are you?” Rainbow Dash looked around frantically, still raging with fury. She scanned her eyes across the school park, looking as far back as the roads outside the school, full of speeding cars, as it was lunch hour. Rainbow blinked and squinted from the sun, and only then did she catch the smallest glimpse of her crying friend’s blonde hair, which barely stood out against the sun. But the bright red hair tie really caught her eye, and she raced towards the school gate and out into the open.

“Applejack! Stop!” Rainbow Dash called, but her voice was still out of AJ’s hearing range. She stopped at the edge of the road, seeing no possible way to cross. She let out a groan of frustration, and tried calling again. “APPLEJACK, STOP!” she yelled as loud as she could.

Applejack looked up with an expression of surprise, she turned around and peered through the row of cars. “Rainbow? What do ya want?! Haven’t you done enough?!” she growled.

Rainbow Dash’s eyes widened in confusion. “What do… what? Why are you angry at me?!”

“You knew I was tired,” Applejack shouted accusingly. “You couldn’t just have let me sleep and found somewhere else? You had to… to… snuggle?”

“Applejack, you’ve got it all wrong. I didn’t snuggle with you, you fell asleep on me! Remember?”

Applejack scowled.

“You say you didn’t mean it,

But now everybody’s seen it.”

Rainbow tried to interrupt her, but Applejack continued.

“Stop, don’t tell me I should hush,

I know you’ve got some kind of crush.”

Rainbow approached her, leaning on the hood of a nearby car.

“Applejack, just get it out of your mind,

any feelings of mine are hidden deep inside.

Stop making this hard on me, you fell asleep first you see,

I know what happened that night! Don’t think-”

“No! Here you go again, trying to cover it up with some lies

Just tell me the truth, you know that it cannot be denied.

Do what you want, I’ll get it out of you!”

“Why is it so hard to trust me?

What have I done to you that makes you think I’d lie?”

“I hardly know you well enough, and you know that.
Taking advantage of me… I should’ve known,” Applejack frowned, “you faked the door lock, didn’t you? And you must have done something with my phone!”

“No!” Rainbow Dash said, “I would never!”

“That’s it, you traitor, get out of here, you lead me up to this.

You’re just as bad as Sunset Shimmer, making me look like a fool.

How could I have fallen for it, I should’ve known…

Just go, leave me alone Dash, I don’t want anything to do with you anymore!

You liar, you cheat-”

“Just shut up and LISTEN TO ME!” Rainbow Dash screamed, slamming her fist hard down on the car she was near, not caring about the pain. Turns out, the car did. Aside from the big dent, the car alarm went off, which alerted many students in the school. Eventually, Principal Celestia and Luna caught sight of the commotion, and went outside to see what was going on.

Only then did Rainbow Dash realise whose car she had just damaged.

------

“Not only were you both caught outside during school hours, but one of you dented Vice Principal Luna’s car,” Principal Celestia stated as she turned around to the two students, taking a little time to glare at Rainbow Dash.

“Which — I’ll have you know — was new and cost nearly ten thousand dollars!” Luna said loudly, with an angry tone.

Applejack looked away from Rainbow Dash with a frown as the bell rang for class. Celestia cleared her throat.

“Looking back at what happened, Applejack, you may go, but I expect to see you back in my office for lunch detention,” Celestia continued. Applejack nodded politely, but then quickly stood up and marched out of the office.

“As for you, Rainbow Dash… I think we’re going to have to consult your parents.”

“No!” Rainbow Dash quickly yelled.

Celestia blinked, startled. “I beg your pardon.”

“I mean, uh… you can’t. They’re, um, busy. Like really busy. Can’t-be-disturbed busy. Like, at all. Anytime.”

“Hm… I still wish to speak with one of your guardians in seeing you suspended, starting next week,” Celestia said, and Rainbow Dash’s emotions quickly changed from fear to sadness. “Is there anyone else I can talk to?” Celestia added.

Dash gulped. “My, um, brother?” she suggested, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

21st of February, Friday at 7:50 am.

Rainbow Dash raced up the school path towards the entrance, cursing. “Shit, shit, shit! I’m gonna be late.” She ran up towards the door and was just about to enter when a pink haired girl walked right in front of her and—

CRASH!

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry,” the other girl said frantically. “Are you hurt anywhere?”

Rainbow Dash groaned and rubbed her head. “No, it’s fine.” She stood up and held out her hand for the other girl. She took it and stood up.

“Thank you, um…”

“Rainbow Dash.”

“Rainbow Dash, right. Well, I’m—”

“Going to be late!” Rainbow Dash said and raced off before quickly racing back.

“Uh, sorry! See ya!” she added and took off again.


21st of February, Friday, 3:00pm on the school roof.

Rainbow Dash swung her legs as she sat on the edge of the roof, looking down below at the ground beneath her. She figured since this was her last day for the next week, she might as well spend as much time as she could here. She didn’t have much to do otherwise.

Rainbow Dash continued to stare down, before she heard the door open and she whipped her head around to see the timid girl from this morning, who didn’t seem to notice her. Rainbow remembered she never received her name, but before she could ask, the girl started singing.

In the most gorgeous voice Rainbow Dash had ever heard.

“It’s okay to be worried, it’s okay to be afraid. No-one will judge you if you stay out of their way.

It’s fine to live this way, I know I’m not alone. After all, I’m a flower who blooms in the sun…” She trailed off sadly, and grabbed the watering can, finishing off the last of the flowers, turning back to the door before she spotted Rainbow Dash. Her mouth was hanging open big enough to catch flies, and she couldn’t think of anything to say. The girl squeaked, blushing.

“Oh my gosh, you heard me, didn’t you? I-I didn’t m-m-mean to be any trouble, I’ll just go

now…” She stumbled towards the door, but Rainbow shook her head.

“Are you kidding?! That. Was. AWESOME! Dude, you really should share it, people would love

it!” She empathized, taking the girl’s hands in her own happily.

“S-Sing infront of others? I-I don’t…” She hid her head behind her hair.

“You could be the lead singer for our….their band.” Rainbow Dash corrected sadly. The girl

seemed to notice this.

“What happened?” She asked. Rainbow sighed.

“Look, just hear me out. I made a mistake, a terrible mistake, and just might as well lost 3 friends all at once. But not only that, I’ve been suspended from school next week, which just so happens to be the week we were performing at the show held during lunch on Friday. I’m not asking you to help me, I’m asking you to help the band. They could use a lead singer like you in their group. Will you do it?”

She creased her forehead slightly, in deep thought, as she felt she now had a big responsibility

placed on her shoulders. Still, she could not refuse such an offer. She took a deep breath.

“Alright. I-I’ll do it.” She replied, smiling a little, and Rainbow Dash grinned.

“Yes!” She called out happily, placing her arm around the girl as they walked towards the door.

“By the way, I never got your name.”

“It’s Fluttershy.”

“Fluttershy. That’s a nice name.”

26th of February, Wednesday, Lunchtime in the Music Room

Applejack strummed her bass and sighed. She was still angry, so she wasn’t missing Dash, no. Okay, well maybe she was upset about Dash a little. But she wasn’t going to tell anyone. She was also annoyed about the fact that they were now missing a lead guitar- but more so they were missing a lead singer. The song didn’t really require a lead guitar - though it would make it, well, 20 percent cooler, none of them really wanted to get up and sing.

“Now what do we do?! We’re out of a lead singer! We’re doomed!” Pinkie exaggerated, falling onto her knees. Rarity awkwardly patted her back.

“I agree though. We need a lead singer, or one of us has to get up there and do it.” Rarity said.

“No,” Applejack said flatly, “we get a lead singer, or we don’t sing at all.”

“Wait!” a voice came from the door, and a girl peeked through, opening the door.

“Um, I’m Fluttershy and...I-I’ll sing for you.” She said, hooking her fingers together. Applejack smiled, trying to cheer up a little for the shy girl.

“Ah don’t want to pressure you, but how about ya sing for us a little?” She asked, and Fluttershy took a deep breath. For the band, she thought, and repeated the song she sang this morning.

Applejack, Rarity and Pinkie Pie’s mouths all fell open, and Fluttershy blushed, covering her face yet again.

Applejack smiled happily.

“You’re in.”


28th of February, Friday, 6:30 pm, at the school.

“You guys ready?” Applejack asked as she looked around at her friends, who all held their instruments in their hands, ready to walk towards the stage. They had only 10 minutes left to get themselves sorted. Pinkie Pie nodded like crazy.

“I’m readyyyyy! And I’m so super duper excited! Go our band!” She cheered.

“I’m ready too. And darling, I’m pretty sure you can just call us by our name.” Rarity said.

“I’m not…” Fluttershy whispered, but it seemed nobody could hear her. Applejack blinked.

“Name,” She said, her eyes widening as she came to a realization, “we haven’t got a name!”

“That’s it! We’re doomed!” Pinkie Pie said, as she once again fell to the floor. Rarity coughed.

“I’m sure we’ll come up with something.” She said, and tapped her chin.

“In five minutes?” Applejack said with a stressful tone, “Pinkie’s right, we’re doomed.”

“Not if I can help it!” Rainbow Dash called as she ran to the group, guitar swung over her shoulder. Everyone except Applejack cheered, and Fluttershy sighed in relief.

“Look, I get it, you’re really angry and you wanna yell and scream at me for being such a jerk,” Rainbow Dash started, “but I’m getting a whole other week’s worth of detention added on to my suspension, which just finished. Can we cut it down a little? Besides, we have a song to preform, and a crowd of future fans we’re going to please tonight, all of us. Even you Fluttershy.”

“Eep!” Fluttershy squealed, being put on the spotlight.

“Hey, it’s cool. I heard you’re pretty handy on the tambourine. We could use the extra beat, plus a backup singer. I’m not forcing you to go out in the spotlight.” Rainbow said, and Fluttershy sighed in relief.

“Okay. One minute Rainbooms. Let’s do this!”

….

“Rainbooms?” Applejack said. “Seriously?”

“Whaaaaaaaat? It’s my dream name, I’ve had it in my head for years! We have to use it!” Rainbow Dash complained. Applejack just laughed.

“Let’s go, Rainbow head. We’ve got a song to perform.” Applejack said, and Rainbow Dash pouted, as they followed her out on stage. She regained her posture once they stepped out infront of the crowd.


Rainbow Dash:
Sometimes when you wish upon that star, it never seems to come true.

Sometimes when you try to find your purpose, but you never seem to find your cue.

We know that friendship isn’t easy to hold together
Rainbooms:
But deep down in your hearts you’ll know you’ll always find a way to break through!

This is our time, our way, we’re gonna make it alright!

All of us will find a way to break out of the dark times into the light!

We’re living the moment we’ve always been dreaming of!

We found each other and we’re here to stay.

Applejack:
All the times you try to find the answer, but it’s always far away from you

All the times you try to find out why, it always flies away like times gone by!

We know that friendship isn’t easy to hold together

Rainbooms:
But deep inside our minds we know that there’ll always be a way to break through!

Rarity:
Times go by too fast sometimes, but friendship remains the same.

Pinkie Pie:
This won’t last forever, but friendship remains the same, oh oh oh!

Rainbooms:

This is our time, our way, we’re gonna make it alright!

All of us will find a way to break out of the dark times into the light!

We’re living the moment we’ve always been dreaming of!

We found each other and we’re here to stay.

Rainbow Dash:

A friend for life is what you are to me!

Pinkie Pie:

Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile!

Rarity:

A true true friend helps a friend in need!

Applejack:

Now it’s better than ever!

Rainbooms:
Oh woah oh, oh woah oh, oh yeah we’re better than ever, oh woah oh, oh woah oh

Fluttershy:

We found eachother and we’re here to stay!

Rainbooms:

Yeah!

For a short moment, silence rang through the audience.

And then a huge cheer erupted, shaking the ground beneath them as many people stood up to clap. Rainbow Dash and Applejack grinned, as did Pinkie Pie. Rarity smiled happily, and Fluttershy stood at the back as she covered her face yet again with her hair. This time, however, she was smiling. She had done it. She had sang infront of the whole school. One line, anyway.

“This is it guys! We’re on our way, I can feel it! Canterlot High, meet the Rainbooms!”

Author's Note:

And MLP song lines and the chapter title at the end! Great ending in my opinion! So, what did you think? Too rushed? I was planning on releasing it the first week of holidays, but didn't end up postint until the end of the holidays! Oh well, it's here now and here to stay! Hope you enjoyed it!