• Published 15th Jul 2015
  • 10,996 Views, 94 Comments

Princess Cadance: Virginity Fairy - Steel Quill



Cadance notices that her kingdom is lacking with children. She decides to correct this in the best way she knows how.

  • ...
40
 94
 10,996
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 27 )
Comment posted by Steel Quill deleted Aug 12th, 2015

Yay for more of this swinging sex servicing goodness! :heart:

When Cadance was talking Cross into fucking her, she really made it seem like even if Shining didn't know or approve of this, she was just gonna do it anyway.

Kinda seems unfair if we only see cadance

Shining + maid maybe

6311640 Shining will get his chapter next. Cadance is simply the primary character of this story, with her husband right behind her. :raritywink:

Shining screws one of the maids perhaps?

Yes, let us see if Shining was as successful as Cadence.:ajsmug:

6311750

It's only fair if Shining gets to partake in the sexy swinging fun in the next chapter. :trollestia:

Yes, I would like to find out what Shining is up to.

Hmm... I wonder if this is how Cadence and Shining sway foreign ambassadors.

Griffon, zebra, yak? They don't care. They'll have a threesome with anyone.

The blonde-maned, rose-coated pegasus was one he always got along well with.

Is she from Equestria? Cause I haven't seen any crystal ponies with wings.

“So soft...I could do this forever.” he mumbled, opening his eyes to look down to the sultry eyes of Cadance watching him.

Reading through this, I have seen a lot of dialog use periods when they should have commas. This is one such case. Because the dialog is followed by a dialog tag, in this case "mumbled", then the dialog ends with a comma and not a period. That period would also indicated that "he" should be capitalized, which it is not.

“Good. Nice and-ooh!-deep.” she encouraged.

The issue lies with just about every single piece of dialog and for some reason this sort of thing sets off my inner Grammar Nazi.

“Y-yes, Cadance. Just...trying to not ruin the fun too early.” He answered.

Comma and a lower case "he" here, this is because the dialog is followed by a dialog tag.

“Tell me when you're ready! I want to feel it!” she demanded through the slaps of his crotch meeting hers.

This is correct, it looks like you get the concept, just need to replace that period with a comma and you will be good to go.

6314905 Thank you for pointing these out to me. I always do try to catch what I can in editing, but things always slip by. I'll try to avoid such mistakes in the future :twilightsheepish:

You know... I know this is clop and all, but honestly? Above all else, I'm finding this oddly sweet and strangely adorable. Is that weird?

6314951
No problem, sorry if I might have come off as a little rude. It is hard to point out things and not sound like a little bit of a dick. I just pointed out a few to use as examples.

I'm hoping at some point Shining and Cadence find a changeling in disguise and overfeed it so much it switches allegiance to them instead of Chrysalis. I can't wait to see the long term effects of Cadence's plan, especially when Celestia and Luna get an idea of what their niece is up to.

6315036
I agree, this is oddly sweet for what is essentially full-on swinging.

For some odd reason, as I read this, I feel like Shining Armor doesn`t really have a choice on the matter. So, can I get a straight yes or no to "Will Shining Armor get some in this story?"

When its gonna have an update?

6605260 As things stand right now, it will be a time. Please see my blog for more info as to my current activities.

Am I wrong for wanting to see some chapters that have crystal ponies that simply don't want to participate with sexytimes? Some who are simply so intimidated by the idea, all they can do is turn down the offer presented to them?

7016131 It would definitely be an interesting curve ball. I'd like to see Cadance treat these cases as a challenge, something for her to address more creatively. Then again, I'd just like to see this continue, period.

I love your new stuff, but I long for the day when this gets an update, it's such a fun idea for a story.

Login or register to comment