• Published 13th Jul 2015
  • 9,273 Views, 1,021 Comments

Code Lyoko: EG - Azure Sandora



In Canterlot High Boarding School, Twilight and her friends fight the evil XANA in a virtual world that's somehow connected to the network.

  • ...
21
 1,021
 9,273

07: Not the Bees!

Theme Song: A World Without Danger

07: Not the Bees!

This was by far their craziest plan yet. It was here that Twilight was beginning to see what Luna meant by Applejack being a bit of a bad influence, but everything she did was in good fun, and not meant to harm anyone.

This however…

It was late at night, and Twilight and Applejack were walking up to the wall right outside the gymnasium. Their goal, get detention. The plan would have Applejack take the brunt of it with Twilight being an accessory. It was the perfect plan, as Twilight came up with it. Applejack was more than eager to go along with it.

What a time to get cold feet.

“Hey, Applejack?” Twilight said as Applejack pulled out a can of spray paint, “I'm beginning to have second thoughts about this plan.”

“Why? Ya don't think it'll work?” Applejack asked.

“Oh, I'm sure it would work,” Twilight said, “The thing is… it's really mean to do this to Vice-Principal Luna. It could make her really upset.”

Applejack looked at the can in her hand, seriously considering her actions, “Ya know?” Applejack said looking at Twilight, “Yer right. It would upset her,” Applejack looked back at the can of spray paint, turned around to the wall, and got to work as if nothing Twilight said registered.

Oh well, at least Twilight wouldn't have to do anything. Applejack would do most of the work, while Twilight got to relax. The painting that Applejack was making was really good. It was a very detailed picture of Luna, only she was wearing a red leotard like Pinkie Pie's Lyoko form, she had devil's horns, a devil tail, and a pitch fork in her hand. Behind her was a large flame. It was really amazing, and it showed Applejack's skills as an artist. It was a shame that Vice Principal Luna was going to be really angry at this portrayal of her.

Speaking of…

“What's going on out here?!” Luna shouted walking up to the two girls. Twilight ran over to Applejack's side.

“Applejack, she's coming!” Twilight said nervously.

“Hold on,” Applejack said still painting, “Ah need ta get the hair right.”

Was she doing this to get detention or to antagonize Luna? Twilight wasn't given a chance to question it though, as she heard a high pitched scream. She slowly turned around to see Vice-Principal Luna standing there, her face turning beet red in rage.

“W-what…?! Twilight…! I…!” Luna stuttered, unable to even form sentences. If she heard anything other than “I'm sorry” she would explode.

“Ah, good ta see ya Luna,” Applejack said looking back at the enraged woman. She stepped back admiring her work, “Ya know, lookin at it, Ah think this is my best work.”

And based off the look Vice-Principal gave Applejack, they were dead…


“Vandalism!” Luna screamed at them pacing while they sat in Celestia's office, “I could understand you wanting more freedom, I even understand you losing focus in class, but vandalism!”

“S-sorry Vice-Principal Luna...” Twilight said, turning to Applejack who had her hands behind her head and her legs crossed.

“Ah still think it's my best work,” Applejack said completely unapologetic. Twilight face palmed when she said that.

“And you!” Luna said tuning to Applejack, “This is exactly what I was afraid of! You're poisoning Canterlot High's star student!”

“Ah don't remember seein Twilight holdin the can,” Applejack said smartly. It looked like Luna was about to haul off and hit Applejack.

“Luna, I think you're being just a little too hard on them,” Principal Celestia said. Holy hell, Twilight had forgotten she was even in the room.

Luna turned to Celestia in shock, “Celestia, you can't be serious! You saw the picture right?!”

“Yes, I did,” Celestia looked at Applejack, “You did that all by yourself?”

“Amazin, right?” Applejack asked, “An' completely off of memory too.”

Celestia nodded, visibly impressed. That ended when Luna cleared her throat, “In any case, you'll have to be punished. Twilight, as you were clearly just an accessory, your punishment won't be as severe as Applejack's here, but you will be confined to your dorm for the school camping trip, I'm afraid.”

Twilight sighed, “Yes, Principal Celestia. I understand.”

“As for you, Applejack,” Luna seethed, “I'm expecting you to spend the rest of today and all of the school trip cleaning that horrible excuse for vandalism.”

“What?! But no one's gonna be able ta see my amazin art!” Applejack whined. She calmed down when Luna gave her a stern look.

“If everything is finished,” Celestia said, “I think you two can return to your rooms.”

Both girls sighed, “Thanks Principal Celestia...” they groaned. They left the room with their heads hanging low, but when they got out of earshot of the office, they both high fived, “YES!!!”


When they told everyone the news, Rarity sighed sadly.

“I wish you didn't have to stay, Applejack,” she said.

“Ah know,” Applejack said, “but Ah don't like Twilight bein here alone. After that last attack, XANA might start goin after Twilight more directly. Ah gotta stay here ta protect her,” Rarity pouted turning away, “Ah'll make it up to ya, Ah promise.”

Rarity thought about it, “You're mine for weekend after trip,” Rarity said, “I don't care what plans you had.”

“It's a deal,” Applejack said hugging Rarity from behind. Honestly, were they dating yet or what?

“So, why was it so important for you to get detention anyway?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“So I can get to work on the materialization program for Fluttershy,” Twilight said.

“I was gonna ask, how close are you with that?” Dash asked, “Not that I mind going into Lyoko, but...”

“I know, with XANA getting stronger we have to start ending this fight,” Twilight said, “I've been gathering information on how the scanners work, and I think I have a theory on what to do.

“Pretty much, when you go into Lyoko the scanners read your DNA and recreate your body in a virtual format,” Twilight continued, “Essentially for Fluttershy, I need to get the scanners to do that very same thing, but in reverse. As Fluttershy doesn't have a human body, there isn't any DNA for the scanners to work off of.”

“So you're going to get the scanners to create that information?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“Exactly,” Twilight said, “That last trip I took into Lyoko really helped me understand how they work. With any luck, I should have the completed program within a week.”

Ahh, to think,” Pinkie Pie said wistfully, “In a week Fluttershy will be out here in the real world with us. We can teach her video games, how to dance, go to the mall, and you'll finally be able to do that thing you wanted to do.”

That confused Twilight, “What thing?” Twilight asked.

“You know,” Pinkie Pie continued, “That thing that two people do when they love each other very much.”

Now she knew what she meant, and Twilight's face was beet red, “Augh! P-Pinkie Pie! Fluttershy and I aren't into that kind of stuff! You have me confused with those two!” she pointed to Applejack and Rarity, who oddly didn't deny or confirm it.

“Oh Twilight,” Pinkie Pie said, “We all know about you two.”

“Yeah, you totally can't hide it,” Dash said, “The way you two look at each other.”

“How you guys talk to one another,” Rarity added.

“And the way y'all were huggin after we left that virtual field XANA made,” Applejack concluded, “Like Dash and Pinkie Pie said, we all know.”

Being caught, there was no point in denying it. Twilight had already reconciled her feelings for Fluttershy, she was just worried how the others would react.

“So, you guys don't think its weird?” Twilight asked.

“We think it's adorable,” Rarity said.

“I totally ship it,” Dash said with a grin.

“Why would we think it's weird?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“Well, she is still a computer program,” Twilight said.

“She won't be in a week,” Applejack said, “An' thanks ta out plan, yer gonna have all the time ya need ta work on it.”

It felt good that her friends supported her. She had thought that they'd criticize her feelings, but apparently true friends stood by you no matter what.

Twilight truly had the best friends in the whole world.


After the bus left, Twilight went right back to her room to get to work on the materialization program. She didn't tell the others, but there was another reason why Twilight chose to stay behind. That she was having Fluttershy help her on, as she was able to use the internet from Lyoko.

Something that Twilight was having a hard time processing herself.

“Twilight, I finished up on my end,” Fluttershy said.

“Did you find anything?” Twilight asked.

“I'm afraid not,” Fluttershy said somberly, “Nowhere on the internet is there any record on someone named Eos.”

“I was afraid of that,” Twilight said, “Check Lyoko's archives while I finish the materialization program.”

“Alright,” Fluttershy said. She was silent for a few seconds before she spoke up again, “Twilight?”

“Yeah Fluttershy?” Twilight asked.

“You don't… mind being here with me, do you?” Fluttershy asked.

“Why would I mind?” Twilight asked.

“Well… some of the students on facebook were talking about a school camping trip,” Fluttershy said, “I know that you probably wanted to go...”

“Nah,” Twailight said shaking her head, “Chances are there wouldn't be any service, meaning that we wouldn't be able to talk. This is way more fun.”

“So… you like spending time with me?” Fluttershy asked.

“I love spending time with you,” Twilight admitted before looking away blushing, “I… had a dream about you Fluttershy.”

“A dream?” Fluttershy asked, “What's a dream?”

“Right, you wouldn't know about that,” Twilight said, feeling bad for her computerized friend, “A dream is something that happens when you sleep. Things that happened in the day, moments in your past, even… your deepest desires take form as a sort of… an experience you live out. Like last night, I dreamed that you were out here in the real world.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. You were a student here in Canterlot High, and we were really close,” Twilight said blushing again.

“Like… how we are in real life?” Fluttershy asked.

“I guess...” Twilight said, “You see, in the dream,” Fluttershy nodded, “we were holding hands a lot… and looking into each other's eyes… and...”

“Did we kiss?” Fluttershy asked, shocking the hell out of Twilight.

“Um… well I...” Twilight looked at Fluttershy on the screen, who was giving her a somewhat suggestive smile.

“Twilight… do you want to kiss me? Is that what you dream about? Me kissing you?”

“Geez Fluttershy,” Twilight said rubbing the back of her head, “What's gotten into you all of a sudden? Not that I mind you being so open, but...”

Fluttershy giggled, “After seeing you in Lyoko, I got excited about coming to your world. And like I said, there are so many things that I want to do with you, Twilight. Sometimes, I fantasize about us being together so much that I feel like I'm actually there.”

“Funny enough, that sounds like a dream too,” Twilight said trying her hardest to change the subject, “That's a daydream.”

“Oh, so in that case, maybe we're dreaming about the same thing,” Fluttershy said with a coy smile.

“Um… maybe...” Twilight shook her head, “Wait a second!” Fluttershy laughed, “You're mean!” Twilight pouted.

“Sorry Twilight,” Fluttershy said calming down, “It's been a long time since it was just the two of us. I feel more comfortable talking to you like this when it's just the two of us.”

“I see...” Twilight said, “Hey, how's the research on your side?”

Fluttershy shook her head smiling before getting back to work. When she saw on the screen shocked her, “Twilight! Look at this!”

Twilight looked at the screen Fluttershy pulled up for her and got the shock of a lifetime.

“Eos… Selene… Chaos… Proteus… and Thanatos… the Architects of Lyoko?!” Twilight looked at Fluttershy, “Fluttershy, these are the people who created you!”

“Maybe we'll be able to learn about who made me!” Fluttershy said happily.

“I wonder where they are now,” Twilight said.

“Sadly there isn't anymore information here at the moment,” Fluttershy said somberly, “The rest is encrypted. I can't find the pass codes here though.”

“Well, we'll leave that for another day,” Twilight said, “We have a lot more information on XANA and Lyoko now.”

“By the way,” Fluttershy said, “Where is Applejack?”

“Oh,” Twilight said smiling, “She and Vice-Principal Luna are spending some quality time together.”


Luna and Applejack stood in front of the painting Applejack made, buckets of soap and water and scrub brushes next to them. Applejack pulled out her phone and pointed it at the painting.

“What are you doing?” Luna asked raising an eyebrow.

“Ah'm takin a picture!” Applejack said as if it were obvious, “Ah need evidence of this piece of work!”

Luna looked like she was about to explode, but Applejack paid her no mind. She took her picture, and then got right to work, as if it were her idea. That seemed to frustrate Luna even more.


Deep in the Ice Sector of Lyoko, red electricity flowed to a tower in the middle section, and turned its blue aura red.

In Canterlot High's computer lab, XANA's symbol appeared on one of the computers. Black mist flowed out of the computer and out the window into a nearby wasp nest. A swarm of wasps came out of the nest, red XANA symbols showing from their eyes.


Twilight needed a break, so she stepped out of her room to the vending machines. According to Celestia, her punishment was simply not going on the camping trip, which wasn't much of a punishment anyway. Twilight hated camping, and this way she could stay and work with Fluttershy.

She thought back to some of the things that happened to her recently. When she spoke to XANA, he wasn't what Twilight thought he'd be. For one thing, he didn't seem to have a gender at all. When using Twilight's form, he had her mannerisms perfect for the most part, and carried him/herself in a very feminine manner.

Also, XANA wasn't like a machine in the sense that Twilight thought. In fact, he/she didn't seem like a machine at all. He spoke with such intention, and gave off the air of a demon. He was so full of hate, and had a God complex. When he declared himself to be a God, Twilight knew that they were dealing with someone or something very dangerous.

Then what he said to Twilight about Eos and the super computer. XANA thought that Eos had sent them after him? Maybe Eos was the head Architect or something. Did this Eos create XANA? Why would he or she create something like XANA, and then want him destroyed? Why would they even create something like the super computer, and what was its original purpose?

And what about Fluttershy? She seemed even less like a machine than XANA. Why was XANA made the way he was but Fluttershy was a humanoid? Was XANA like Fluttershy at one point, but evolving into an omnipotent entity within Lyoko? Maybe Fluttershy was made to combat XANA, but if that were the case then Fluttershy would need weapons. Why would Eos create Fluttershy to fight XANA without weapons? But then again, maybe having the ability to deactivate towers took up memory, which was why people could enter Lyoko and had weapons.

Twilight wished she could get in touch with Eos. She could learn so much about Lyoko and XANA by talking to him or her. Were they even still alive?

“Eos...” Twilight said to herself as she ordered a Sprite from the vending machine, “Why did you make XANA?”

“Who is XANA? Your secret admirer?” Twilight heard behind her. She turned around and saw Trixie standing there behind her.

“Trixie?” Twilight asked, “What are you doing here? I thought you'd be at he camping trip.”

“Thanks to Snips and Snails, Trixie has detention,” Trixie said going to the vending machine, “It was their fault, but Trixie is generous so she took the fall for them.”

“That's… surprisingly nice of you, Trixie,” Twilight said. Trixie shrugged.

“It's their first time going to the camping trip,” Trixie said ordering a Coca Cola, “They were so excited. Trixie isn't a mean person.”

“You just want to beat Rainbow Dash?” Twilight asked.

“She humiliated Trixie last year,” Trixie said, “She thinks she's so great, and she's such a super star. She made Trixie look like a fool in the talent show last year.”

Twilight heard that Rainbow Dash won the talent show last year, and that it came down to her and Trixie. Was that the reason why Trixie wanted to beat Dash so much?

“Well, I wasn't there,” Twilight said, “So this so called humiliating defeat was missed by me.”

“Oh?” Trixie said looking at Twilight with a smile, “Well, Trixie sees no reason to dislike you, even if you're friends with Dash. Would you like to be friends with Trixie?”

This was unexpected. Ever since Twilight made friends, lots of students had begun approaching her. Trixie had come off as being really stuck up before, but there was something about Trixie that just drew you in.

“You know, yes,” Twilight said, “I'd love to be friends with you.”

The look on Trixie's face said it all. She seemed elated as she grasped Twilight's hands.

“Wonderful!” Trixie said beaming, “If you aren't doing anything, perhaps we could hang out in Trixie's room. Trixie is so bored right now without Snips and Snails around.”

Twilight thought hard about that. She hadn't gotten very far concerning the materialization program, and she was getting a little frustrated. Still, she didn't want to leave Fluttershy alone.

“Can I get back to you on that Trixie?” Twilight asked, “I was working on something in my room with a friend, and well...”

“Oh, that's fine Twilight,” Trixie said, “Trixie's room is 3-F, just in case you want to come by.”

“Thanks Trixie,” Twilight said, “I'll see you soon then?”

“Yes, the Great and Lovely Trixie looks forward to it,” Trixie said skipping off. Twilight wasn't expecting Trixie to be so approachable. She didn't intend on telling her about the factory, but perhaps they could hang out a little more.

When Twilight arrived back in her room, she saw Fluttershy on her screen, looking thoughtful.

“Hey Fluttershy?” Twilight asked, “I was wondering, would it be okay if I went to another friends dorm for a bit?”

“Did something come up?” Fluttershy asked.

“Well, turns out another girl is stuck here in the dorm and we sort of hit it off,” Twilight explained, “I was thinking about going to spend time with her, but I don't want to leave you here alone, so...”

Fluttershy giggled, “It's fine, Twilight. You making friends is wonderful. Besides, it isn't healthy to spend all your time in front of a computer. Go on, honey. Have fun.”

“Thanks Fluttershy,” Twilight said, wishing she could hug her, “I'll send you a text later to check on you.”

Twilight ran out of the room, anxious to see her new friend. You could learn a lot about someone just from the contents of their room.


Elsewhere, the students of Canterlot High had just stopped at the nature preserve, where they'd be camping. Most of the kids were excited, especially Snips and Snails, who kept going on and on about how Trixie was the greatest and that they were going to do something really nice for her.

The one girl that wasn't as excited about the camping trip was Rarity, and it was quite apparent to both Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash as they got off the bus.

“Aw cheer up,” Dash said wrapping her arm around Rarity's shoulder, “We're only going to be here for a few days.”

“Yes, a few days stuck out here in nature, full of bugs, poisonous plants, foul smelling rodents, and other things I hate,” Rarity pouted.

“It does suck that you won't be able to find a nice quiet place to go and make out with Applejack,” Pinkie Pie said, completely oblivious to the look of sheer venom Rarity was giving her, “But if you want, you can make out with me instead.”

Rarity looked like she wanted to choke Pinkie Pie, or at the very least say something very offensive to the pink haired, apparently constantly horny teenager.

Poshla 'na hui, yobanaya suka!” Rarity spat in her native tongue before storming off, apparently opting to say something offensive in Russian instead.

“Geez, think she's mad?” Rainbow Dash asked sarcastically.

“Ahh, she'll cool down,” Pinkie Pie said, “You know how she gets sometimes.”

That was true. Dash could understand why so many kids were afraid of Rarity. She could be really pleasant and nice one minute, and then be cursing your name the next minute. Dash was pretty sure Rarity once said something akin to “go screw your mother you f***ing cunt” to her once.

As such, she wasn't sure Pinkie Pie wanted to know what she had just said.

“Hm… this is a problem,” Coach Biceps said looking at the sign in sheet.

“What's the matter?” Ms. Cheerilee, the english teacher asked walking up to the coach, who started blushing before he continued.

“Eh, the girls section has an odd number,” he said, “Either someone sleeping alone, or there's going to be a pretty full tent.”

“That is an issue,” Cheerilee said thoughtfully, unaware of the lovesick look on the coach's face, “I'll talk to the girls about resolving this issue.”

Coach Biceps shook his head to snap out of his daze, “Right. You, uh… do that Ms. Cheerilee.”

Cheerilee gave Coach Biceps a sweet smile and walked off, leaving the coach alone with his thoughts.

“Oh Cheerilee,” Coach Biceps said looking up dramatically, “Your beauty knows no rival. Your smile lights up my mornings, and clears away the dark clouds of my most dreary day. Were I worthy of being your special one, I would treat you like the goddess you truly are.”

“Um… are you okay Coach?” Dash asked, startling the hell out of Coach Biceps.

He cleared his throat, “Yes Rainbow Dash, I'm fine,” he said, trying to pretend he didn't just scream like a little girl, “Um, Ms Cheerilee needs all the girls gathered together to discuss an issue concerning who's sleeping with who.”

“Are you sure you don't want to be a part of that particular talk?” Dash asked.

“Gah! Um, what I meant to say was… uh...” the coach lost this, and he knew it. He looked so defeated that Dash couldn't taunt him.

“Don't worry Coach,” Dash said patting the muscular man on the back, “Your secret is safe with me.”

“Thanks Dash,” Coach Biceps said. Dash walked over to where the girls were meeting, still shaking her head at the idea of the gym teacher writing poetry.

Unknown to everyone, a wasp flew into a nearby hive of killer bees. A second later it shook and a few bees flew off in the direction of other nearby hives.


Fluttershy sat in her tower relaxing and reading people's conversations on facebook when she felt a horrible sensation. Were those vibrations?

“Oh no,” Fluttershy said getting up, “What awful timing!”

She stepped out of her tower and felt around, sensing weak vibrations in the Forest Sector. XANA must have known that this sector was Fluttershy's favorite, as he tended to avoid activating towers there when he could.

As such, she used the way tower that was her home and transferred to the Ice Sector, once she left out she immediately felt strong vibrations.

“I have to warn the others!” Fluttershy said, about to go back into the tower, but something shot a red laser right in front of her. She turned to the side and saw three krabs walking over to her.

They fired again, but Fluttershy ran out of the way screaming. When she turned back to the tower, she saw that the krabs were standing in front of the tower blocking her reentry.

“I need to find another tower,” Fluttershy said to herself. She ran to the next nearest tower as fast as her high heels could take her, but right when she was right in front of it she saw four hornets fly down and fire at her feet, making her fall back.

She ran in the opposite direction, fully aware of two of the hornets flying after her. She saw another tower in the distance with nothing guarding it, and decided to make a beeline for it. She was a mere inch away from the tower when a large red stream shot in front of her. She was horrified to see a megatank rolling up to her.

“You're kidding me!” she cried running away from the megatank as it rolled in place to guard the tower. It opened up and tried to fire at Fluttershy, but she rolled out of the way JUST in time, falling into a small ice crevasse where none of the monsters could reach.

Now alone, she sat down hugging her knees and did something she hadn't done in a while. Lately she had taken on the role of team guardian, comforting the others when they were troubled. Right now though, she couldn't hold in her tears as the reality hit her.

She was trapped outside, XANA guarding all possible towers she could use to contact the others. Unless someone were inside the computer room, she couldn't contact anyone.

“Help me...” she sobbed, “Twilight, please help me...”


Trixie was actually a lot of fun to be around. The whole talking in the third person thing was a little odd, but Twilight thought it was sort of cute. Her room was filled with books on astrology, and even quantum theory, which was something that Trixie was really knowledgeable on.

In fact, Twilight was surprised to see that Trixie was just as smart as her. Had she known this they could have been great friends sooner.

“So, if you're such a genius,” Twilight began, “Why don't you have teachers begging you to be in more advanced classes?”

“Because Trixie's goals aren't to be some scholar,” Trixie explained lying on her bed, “Trixie wants to be a super star. All of this stuff comes naturally, but Trixie's true passion is performing,” she turned to smile at Twilight, “But Trixie likes talking to fellow geniuses a lot.”

“I know the feeling,” Twilight said, “I have a lot of great friends, but only one of them is as smart as me. When she and I get together, I get to talk about things that I can't tell my other friends.”

“Trixie… doesn't remember seeing you with anyone else besides your roommate, Dash and her roommate, or that scary Russian girl. Who's this other friend?”

“She's more of a pen pal,” Twilight said awkwardly, “She's long distance, but we talk on my computer a lot. I'm trying to get her to come over here.”

“You mean to Canterlot High?” Trixie asked.

“Yeah. Her living conditions aren't the best, and we're all pitching in to get her moved over here. Speaking of...” Twilight pulled out her phone when she realized that she hadn't heard from Fluttershy in a bit, “I need to text her real fast. She gets nervous if I don't get in touch with her.”

“She sounds sort of clingy,” Trixie said.

“Maybe a little,” Twilight admitted, “But I don't mind. She doesn't have any contact with anyone besides me and my friends, so that's why.”

“What, is she trapped in a cell or something?” Trixie asked apparently trying to joke. Twilight laughed it off herself, even though Trixie wasn't too far off from the truth.

“There,” Twilight said sending the text, “She should text me back in a bit.” Twilight looked on the shelf and saw a book called “The Divine Matrix”, “What's this?” she asked picking the book up.

“Oh, that's one of Trixie's favorite books,” Trixie said, “It's sort of a modern take on what people of ancient times and Christians believe God to be, and how we can communicate with God.”

“Whoa,” Twilight was taken aback by how heavy that was.

“Have you heard of the holographic universe theory?” Trixie asked.

“Can't say that I have,” Twilight admitted.

“Well, it's a theory that our universe is somewhat of a dream like hologram that's created by consciousness,” Trixie explained, “In fact, according to this and some other books I have here, we can even change reality by altering the information we send out into the world.”

“Change reality?” Twilight asked, “That's going a little far, isn't it?”

“Not really,” Trixie said, “When you really think about it, what evidence is there to support that the world isn't a holographic world? If you were living in a virtual reality, would you be able to tell the difference assuming you lived there your entire life?”

Twilight wanted to say something to that, but somehow what Trixie said actually made sense.

“Civilizations from all over have had similar beliefs that the world around us isn't completely real,” Trixie continued, “For example, a popular belief in Hindu is that the world is actually the God Vishnu's dream, and that if he wakes up the world will end. When you look closely into Christian beliefs, even the bible sort of hints at this, saying that the world is temporary, and when you die you return to a higher state of being.”

That sort of sounded like Lyoko in a sense. If someone died in Lyoko, they would simply return to the real world. To Fluttershy, that world was real, so if she died there she was gone for good. It was scary to think of, but Twilight had to admit that it was interesting.

“Trixie doesn't believe that multiple ancient civilizations were wrong about the same thing,” Trixie continued, “Perhaps there's something to this.”

“And you want to learn more about it?” Twilight asked.

“Yes, it is Trixie's life goal besides becoming a super star,” Trixie said, “Trixie doesn't have anyone she can share these theories with, as Snips and Snails aren't smart enough to make sense of it.”

“Yeah, I can sort of see that,” Twilight said rolling her eyes smiling, “Well, it is a little far fetched to me, but I'd love to learn more about it.”

“Trixie would love to share it with you,” Trixie said, “Great minds have to stick together, right?”

“Right,” Twilight said, “Speaking of… why hasn't Fluttershy contacted me back yet?”

“Maybe she's busy,” Trixie said.

“No, you don't understand,” Twilight said pulling out her phone, “Fluttershy is always there. If she doesn't answer right away then something is wrong.”

“What sort of life does this friend lead, anyway?” Trixie asked, “She sounds like she's in danger or something.”

“Trust me, she is,” Twilight said, “Damn it, where are you Fluttershy?”

Trixie looked at Twilight intently for a few seconds before speaking, “Is there anything we can do?”

Twilight looked at Trixie in shock, considering her next actions carefully.

“First I need to go to my room,” Twilight said, “I need to check something on my computer. We'll know what to do after that.”

“Let's go then,” Trixie said immediately. Twilight nodded and lead Trixie to her room. It was sort of surprising to see Trixie so eager to help. She couldn't afford to keep her involved, but for right now it was nice to have the extra help.

When they got to Twilight's room, Twilight immediately got on her computer, first to check if Fluttershy was in her tower.

“Fluttershy? Are you there?” Twilight asked, her heart racing, “Fluttershy?”

“My God...” Trixie said looking at Twilight's computer, “What sort of operating system are you using, anyway?”

“Something out of this world,” Twilight said, activating the super scan to check for an activated tower, “Shit! XANA activated a tower!”

“XANA…? Tower…? Trixie asked, “Twilight, what's going on?”

“Too much to explain right now,” Twilight said, “We need to get in touch with the others. Applejack should be in the schoolyard with Vice-Principal Luna. Could you go get her for me?”

“Y-yeah, sure. What about you though?” Trixie asked.

“I need to get to the factory and find Fluttershy,” Twilight said getting up, “When you find Applejack, tell her to try and reach the others and come to the factory. Just say XANA, and she'll know what to do.”

“Got it,” Trixie said running out of the room. Just her luck. The ONE time she's not in front of her computer XANA attacks. She didn't plan on leaving without it again after this.


Cleaning off the wall wasn't as hard as Applejack thought it would be, but then again she was raised on a farm. Hard work was something she was used to. In fact, she was almost done.

“Very good,” Vice-Principal Luna said standing next to Applejack, “We might be able to make you a model student yet.”

“Don't bank on it,” Applejack said rolling her eyes. She looked to the side and saw the oddest sight. An entire swarm of bees gathered a bit away from them, “Huh?”

“Now that's odd,” Luna said, “What in the world is going on there?”

The bees moved in an odd formation, forming an odd shaped eye symbol that Applejack recognized immediately.

“XANA?!” Applejack shouted. Almost in response to that, the bees charged over to Applejack and Luna, “Look out!”

Applejack pushed Luna out of the way right as the bees charged at them.

“XANA possessed the bees!” Applejack stated.

“What in the world is XANA?!” Luna asked.

“Somethin so evil it makes you look like Jesus Christ,” Applejack said. It took a second for what she said to hit Luna.

“H-hey!” Luna shouted as they saw Trixie running up to them. Applejack got up and ran over to the teenager.

“Twilight sent Trixie to find you,” Trixie panted, “She said… something about a XANA.”

“Ah already know,” Applejack said, “Where's Twilight now?”

“Something about a factory,” Trixie said, “She said that someone named Fluttershy is missing.”

“Fluttershy's missin?!” Applejack exclaimed instantly, “Shit, this is bad,” Applejack looked back at the bees and saw them about to hit Vice-Pincipal Luna again, “Get over here NOW!”

Luna wasted no time scampering behind the stetson wearing teenager, “Do you know what's going on?!”

“Yeah, Ah do,” Applejack said, “Y'all two need ta git somewhere safe! The bees should leave y'all alone if Ah leave, but Ah still need ya out of the way!”

“And why should I listen to-” Luna got cut off by Trixie.

“Trixie understands,” Trixie said, “Make sure Twilight is safe, please.”

“Don't worry,” Applejack said giving Trixie a thumbs up, “Twilight's my roommate. Ah'll protect her with my life.”

Applejack ran off to the secret passageway, and Trixie led Vice-Principal Luna back into the school. The bees broke off into two teams, half going to follow Applejack, and the other half seeming to go after Trixie and Luna.

That's odd, Applejack thought, wondering why they'd even bother going after them. Still, she had a tower to deactivate. She just hoped that the others were safe. All that nature, there were bound to be lots of bees around.


Bees, wasps, hornets, every kind of bug with a stinger seemed to be surrounding the campsite attacking the students and faculty. One bee sting wasn't to bad, but enough could cause a lot of damage, especially with killer bees and hornets in the mix.

After getting everyone gathered together, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity gathered behind a tree away from the commotion.

“Is this XANA?!” Rarity asked.

“Probably,” Dash said, “Damn it! No mobility out here either!”

“Dashie, you're the fastest one here!” Pinkie Pie said.

“Pinkie Pie is right,” Rarity added, “You run to factory while we protect everyone here!”

“Got it!” Rainbow Dash said, running out of the nature preserve and dodging the bees that tried to hit her. She was a bit away from the factory, but she was sure she could make it.

On the way she pulled out her cellphone to call Applejack.

“Hey, we got a major bug problem at the camp site!” Rainbow Dash said.

“Ah know!” Applejack said on the phone, “That same problem is buggin the school! Where's Pinkie Pie and Rares?”

“They're still at the nature preserve,” Dash said, “They told me to run to the factory since I'm the fastest runner.”

“Alright. Twilight's already at the factory. Dash, Ah think somethin happened ta Fluttershy!”

“What makes you think that?” Dash asked.

“Twilight mentioned that she's missin, an' Ah jus' tried textin her but she didn't answer!”

“Say no more,” Dash said, “I'll find a short cut and meet you in the factory!”

Dash hung up, and ran into an alleyway, where she jumped a fence cutting through town. If she was going to get to the factory fast, she'd have to resort of parkour.


Applejack put on her skates and began skating through the city, doing her best to dodge the bees that were chasing her. Part of the way, she saw Rainbow Dash jumping from roof to roof, also with a swarm chasing her. She slid down on a wall and bolted down a path where she and Applejack were able to meet up.

“We need ta ditch the bees if we're gonna get ta Twilight safely!” Applejack said.

“Leave it to me!” Dash said, “Just keep skating to the factory!”

Dash broke away from Applejack, taking another route to the factory so she'd get there first. On the way she found a bucket and filled it with water from under the factory, where she waited.

Once she saw Applejack skate up to the bridge, Rainbow Dash stepped out with the bucket of water and threw it at the bees, knocking them to the ground.

“Good thinkin,” Applejack said giving Rainbow Dash a high five. The two girls ran/skated into the factory where they grabbed the ropes and swung to the bottom in front of the elevator, taking it down to the computer room.


Twilight had managed to take the secret passage, so she was already in front of the super computer searching for Fluttershy, who she found wasn't in her home tower.

After a minute of searching, she found Fluttershy in the Ice Sector, really far from the activated tower. When she connected to Fluttershy, she heard crying.

“Fluttershy! Fluttershy, are you okay?!”


“Fluttershy, answer me!” Twilight voice was heard, catchign Fluttershy's attention.

“Twilight… you found me,” Fluttershy said wiping her eyes.

“What happened? Are you okay?” Twilight asked, sounding really worried.

“I tried to search for the activated tower,” Fluttershy explained, “But when I got to the Ice Sector, I was immediately attacked. XANA is blocking all the passageways I can take and any nearby towers, so I couldn't reach anyone, and I can't leave this spot.”


“Well don't worry,” Twilight said as the elevator opened, “Help is on the way,” she turned to Dash and Applejack, “I found Fluttershy. She's trapped in a crevasse in the Ice Sector.”

“Is that where the activated tower is?” Applejack asked.

“It is, but XANA is keeping Fluttershy from entering any towers at all,” Twilight continued, “Which is why she couldn't get in contact with us.”

“We'll save her,” Dash said pushing the button to go down. Once she and Applejack were in front of the scanners, she sent a text to Twilight to get started.

“Transfer Applejack!” Twilight said closing the scanner as Applejack stepped inside.

Transfer Rainbow Dash!” Twilight said, closing her scanner as Rainbow Dash stepped inside with her trademark smirk.

“Scanner Applejack!” Twilight continued matching Applejack with her trench coat wearing avatar.

“Scanner Rainbow Dash!” Twilight continued matching Rainbow Dash with her ninja avatar, “Virtualization!”

She pressed the enter key, and in a white flash the two girls vanished from their scanners and were pulled into Lyoko.


In the Ice Sector, Applejack and Rainbow Dash took form mid air and dropped down a bit away from what looked like a clearing that was being guarded by monsters.

“Twilight, Ah think Ah see where Fluttershy's hidin,” Applejack said taking note of the small hole in the ground.

“I checked the sector, and Fluttershy was right,” Twilight said, “All the towers she could access are being guarded. The activated tower is really far from where you guys are too.”

“Probably XANA's plan,” Dash said, “Twilight, if you tell me where the tower is I can clear a pathway for Applejack and Fluttershy.”

“It's far east of your position,” Twilight said, “I'm seeing a lot of strong monsters guarding it, so be careful.”

“I will,” Dash said, “Good luck AJ.”

“You too Dash,” Applejack said. Dash ran off at high speed and Applejack ran over to one of the krabs guarding the pathway and shot it to get its attention, “Y'all need ta learn ta play fair.”

The krab charged up and fired at Applejack, but she rolled out of the way and fired at its legs knocking it down. She then ran up to the fallen creature firing her shot gun at its head until it exploded.

She turned around just in time to see hornets firing at her from above. Applejack jumped out of the way and fired at them, making one fly off and hitting the other one killing it.

“Fluttershy, if we're gonna get to that tower now's the time ta run for it!” Applejack said. Fluttershy poked her head out and slowly climbed out getting behind Applejack.

“There's too many of them!” Fluttershy cried, “I don't think I can make it alone!”

“Then let's get a move on!” Applejack said firing at the bloks to her left killing them. As that led to where the activated tower apparently was, they ran down that path as fast as they could, Applejack lagging behind a bit to fire at the monsters chasing them.


Rainbow Dash stopped running when she saw two bloks in her way.

“Geez,” Dash said pulling out her kunai, “You're really on your A game today, XANA!”

The bloks fired at Dash, who flipped to the side throwing a kunai at one of the bloks. It spun its head to block the attack and fired right into Dash's chest knocking her back.

Rainbow Dash: 70 HP

The second blok fired an odd circular blast at Dash, who jumped right through the shot and threw her second kunai into its eye killing it. When she stood up, she had to use her arm guards to block the incoming attacks from the remaining blok, who was slowly pushing her off the ledge into the digital sea.

“Shit shit shit SHIT!” Dash shouted, “How about a little help over here?!”

“Applejack and Fluttershy are real close to you!” Twilight said, “They should be coming up any minute now!”

Something shot the blok in the eye destroying it instantly. Dash turned around and saw Applejack and Fluttershy running up to her, two hornets and three krabs right behind them.

“Your friends are real part crashers!” Dash shouted throwing her kunai at the two hornets killing them.

“Ah didn't invite 'em! Ah thought you did!” Applejack joked, turning around to fire at the krabs. She managed to destroy one of them, but the other two shot her in the stomach.

“Applejack!” Fluttershy cried out.

Applejack: 40 HP

“Super Sprint!” Dash shouted, charging to the krabs at high speed. She jumped on one of the krab's head and threw her two kunai at the symbol killing it. She jumped off it, but got hit by the remaining krab falling back to the others.

Rainbow Dash: 40 HP

“Man, who pissed in XANA's cheerios this morning?” Dash said as Fluttershy helped her up.

“He must know we're comin up ta the end,” Applejack said firing at the krab, “That's why he's bein so aggressive right now.”

“That, and XANA is learning,” Twilight said from outside, “The way he went about this entire attack says that XANA is getting smarter.”

Applejack finally managed to kill the krab, and she had to fall to one knee to rest.

“Am Ah the only one exhausted right now?” Applejack asked.

“Nope,” Rainbow Dash said hunching over to catch her breath, “And we're still only half way to the tower.”

“As long as there ain't no more surprises we should be okay,” Applejack said getting up.

“Like that?” Fluttershy asked pointing down the path they just ran down. A megatank was rolling up behind them.

“Damn it! You just had to say something, didn't you Applejack?!” Dash said taking Fluttershy's hand and running down toward the tower. Applejack fired at the megatank a few times before running after her friends.


On Twilight's screen, she saw two more krabs and a second megatank right in front of the activated tower.

“This is not good!” Twilight said, “Guys, more high level monsters in front of the tower!”

“Yeah, we see it!” Rainbow Dash said, “I'm good at fighting one megatank, not two!”

“You just need to last long enough to get Fluttershy into the tower!” Twilight said.

“Ya make it sound so easy,” Applejack said sarcastically, “We'll do our best. Be on standby just in case.”

Twilight was afraid Applejack would say that. That meant she needed to be ready to transfer into Lyoko just in case. She wouldn't be able to leave out unless one of the others or XANA's monsters devirtualized her, so her going in was really risky.

“Got it,” Twilight said, “But try to end this without me having to leave the comfort of my computer, please.”


When they got to the activated tower, the megatank in front wasted no time firing right at them. They all rolled to the side, but the megatank behind them fired at Applejack's back, devirtualizing her.

Applejack: 0 HP

In the real world, Applejack's scanner opened up revealing an exhausted Applejack. She slammed the side of her scanner with her fist in frustration before going back upstairs with Twilight.


“That's bad!” Dash said looking around at the two krabs and two megatanks that surrounded her, “I'm good, but I'm not that good!”

“Dash, should I come in to help?” Twilight asked.

“That would probably make XANA really happy, so no,” Dash said, “I might be able to get out of this… somehow.”


“Twilight, Ah'm worried 'bout Rares an' Pinkie Pie,” Applejack said, “Ah ain't gonna much good here, so Ah should-”

“Hold that thought,” Twilight said looking at the security cameras, Sure enough, there was an entire swarm of bees surrounding the factory, “It's too dangerous, Applejack. We just have to trust Rainbow Dash.”

“Damn it...” Applejack swore, “Rares… please be okay.”


The students at the camping trip had all retreated to their tents, which were being constantly bombarded by the violent bees. Pinkie Pie and Rarity were together in their tent, which was being hit the most.

“I don't think this tent's gonna hold much longer!” Pinkie Pie said.

“I wish I could reach Applejack,” Rarity said pulling out her cellphone, “Ooh, I hope she's okay...”

“She and Dashie are fine,” Pinkie Pie said, “I bet they're right in front of the tower right now.”

Rarity looked at Pinkie Pie, who did look really nervous despite what she said.


“Shadow Clone!” Dash shouted, creating two clones of herself. The two clones each took a megatank while the real Dash fought the krabs. Fluttershy started making her way to the tower, but the second krab turned to her and fired at her back knocking her down.

Fluttershy: 50 HP

“Dash! Fluttershy's in trouble!” Twilight cried out.

“This isn't gonna be pretty!” Dash shouted running off to defend Fluttershy as she stood up, “Go! I'll cover you!”

Fluttershy nodded and continued running into the tower as Dash blocked the attacks to the best of her ability. She eventually took too much damage and fell back devirtualized as Fluttershy reached to tower.

Rainbow Dash: 0 HP

The monsters tried firing at Fluttershy, but they were too late as she fazed into the tower.


Fluttershy ran into the center of the tower, and allowed herself to be lifted to the upper platform.


The tent Pinkie Pie and Rarity were hiding in was plowed through by the bees, forcing the two girls to run out of the tent screaming. Anyone who saw this was horrified to see the two of them assaulted by the possessed insects to the point where they were knocked to the ground.


Once she elegantly landed she ran over to the control panel and began working her way through the tower's security.


In the school, Vice-Principal Luna and Trixie hid in the science lab, but were shocked when the windows burst open and the bees flew inside.

“We're doomed!” Luna cried out hugging Trixie.

“Twilight, whatever you're doing please to it now!” Trixie cried. The bees formed that weird symbol again, and then charged toward them. There was no escape. They were both…


Fluttershy broke through the security and placed her hand on the touch screen.

FLUTTERSHY

CODE

LYOKO


Back in the school, the bees all stopped midway and flew out of the school. Trixie breathed out in relief.

“Twilight did it,” Trixie said, “I don't know what she did, but she did it.”

Luna sat back against the wall in relief, “I need a vacation!”


The bees that were attacking Pinkie Pie and Rarity all dispersed, leaving the two teenage girls lying on the ground.

“I told you… they'd do it...” Pinkie Pie said smiling in relief.

“Good...” Rarity said, “Any second later, and I'd...”

It was a good thing they ended this when they did. Rarity was actually allergic to bee stings.


Twilight breathed out in relief turning to Applejack and Rainbow Dash, “We should do a return trip to the past just to be safe.”

“Ah agree,” Applejack said, “Ah'm worried about Rares an' Pinkie Pie.”

“Me too,” Dash said, “You know what to do.”


Fluttershy looked down into the abyss as the numbers on the walls fell down. There was a white light in the middle of the abyss, and a white flash shot out of it.

In the real world, Twilight pressed the enter key, “Return to the past, now!”

Everyone was engulfed in a white light, and put back where they were twenty four hours ago, which based on the time was at night.

Perfect for what Twilight had planned.


When they got back, Twilight told Applejack to help her again, which meant painting yet another picture on the wall of Vice-Principal Luna.

“Ya sure ya wanna do this again?” Applejack said focusing on the painting, “Ah don't mind either way, but XANA ain't gonna attack this time.”

“True,” Twilight said, “But I still need to work on the materialization program. Besides, Trixie's going to be stuck here alone. The least I can do is track her down and spend time with her.”

“Yer gonna be stuck here by yerself this time though,” Applejack said, as Twilight requested Applejack go on the camping trip with Rarity and the others, “Vice-Principal Luna's gonna be furious, ya know.”

“I'm pretty sure it'll be okay,” Twilight said, “With the subject matter, she can't be but so upset.”

When Vice-Principal Luna started making her way to where they were, this time Applejack ran off on Twilight's request. Twilight turned around holding the can of spray paint and greeted a shocked Luna with a smile.

“T-Twilight!” Luna cried out in shock, “Um...”

“Hi Vice-Principal Luna,” Twilight said presenting “her” picture of Luna surrounded by flowers wearing a Marilyn Munroe dress to the woman in question, “I hope you like it.”

From Applejack's perspective, it looked like Luna was torn between wanting to be really angry at Twilight, and admiring the painting. It was a shame that she couldn't take credit this time, but taking a picture of Luna's expression right now was enough for Applejack.

“An' that's goin right ta facebook,” Applejack said posting the picture. She then walked off back to the dorm to prepare for her camping trip. This time she wouldn't spend it with Vice-Principal Luna.

She'd spend it with her favorite person in the whole world.

Author's Note:

This chapter is a bit of an experiment, as I hadn't even planned this out really. I just had an idea for a scene, and got to typing. Hope you enjoyed it. The next episode might take some time (will still push for next week) as it's a MAJOR episode.


As always, if you want to help support my quest for world domination, then please click here and consider donating to my Patreon.