• Published 13th Jul 2015
  • 2,023 Views, 67 Comments

Toby Mason and the Bandicoot - The Mysterious Lombax



This will be a crossover between Crash Bandicoot/MLP/Toby Mason. It will be based on the fourth Crash Bandicoot game, but the MLP cast will help them to save their worlds from the hands of a mad genuis, Doctor Neo Perwinkle Cortex.

  • ...
8
 67
 2,023

Chapter 9: Bamboozled/Paralyzed/The Villain Meeting

The gang had felt relaxed as they went back to their warp room. Me, Toby, Conner, Spike, and Timmy went to Bamboozled while Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Applejack, and Discord got sent to Paralyzed. As they were falling down, Ro-Ko came back.

"You want a piece of me, bandicoot, horses, and chimps?" he spoke. "Huh? Huh? Do ya? Wusses!"

He was gone as Nightmare Moon's head came.

"Stay away from my nighttime!" she demanded as she was gone.

Me and kids arrived to Bamboozled in a ball.

"How can we move?" Conner asked.

"Pushing it, of course!" Spike replied, as he took a step forward the ball to cause to move.

"That's a great idea, Uncle Spike," Toby said. "Let's get rolling."

We moved the ball forward as they collected wumpa fruits and crashed into crates. We manged to get on top of an wooden-like elevator. There was a huge slide that we were on.

"Everybody, hold on!" Timmy shouted, as they all slid.

It was exciting for us to ride a huge slide as we smashed more crates and collected more Wumpa Fruits on the way. While getting closer to our goal, we saw some nitro crates.

"Don't smash those," Spike spoke. "Or we'll be destroyed."

Werolled away from the nitro crates and smashed more crates than ever. We even got more lives by not only getting enough Wumpa fruits, but by smashing some life crates. We crossed a bridge as we got the crystal. Spike moved forward to cause the ball to smash into the nitro crate switch causing every nitro crate to explode. A gem appeared as I moved forward to get it.

"Yes! We got the crystal and the gem! Let's get back to the warp room!" Toby cheered.

The five individuals headed to the elevator as they got back to the warp room. Meanwhile the ponies and Discord got to Paralyzed. They get a ball too, but they were separate. However, they get to stick all together.

"Since when did Ponyville get frozen and dark?" Pinkie asked.

"Maybe Nightmare Moon must be back to make nightmares again," Twilight answered.

"Well, let's get this bright. I don't want to go horrid over that dreaded beast again!" Rarity cried.

The ponies and Discord moved forward in their ball forms as they destroyed crates. They avoided pitfalls and raised up toward elevators. Rainbow was about to crash into some nitro crates, but Discord teleported her out of the way.

"Don't crash into those," he said.

The group crossed over bridges, got shot by cannons (the good kind), and leaped over gaps. They slid down slides similar to Bamboozled but they were more longer. They went into pipes and went inside them and out. Luckily Twilight crashed in the Nitro Crate Switch just as Applejack got the crystal.

"Crystal? Check. Gem?" Discord remarked.

"Got it!" Pinkie Pie called out as she grabbed the gem.

The gang headed on the elevator and they went back to the warp room. Everyone celebrated at their total of 6 crystals and 8 gems. They are getting close to put Ro-Ko in hibernation again and to perish Nightmare Moon.

Meanwhile in the Cortex Vortex...

"Fools!" Uka Uka shouted. "Need I remind you that Crash is still alive? We need to get rid of him and his pesky partners!"

"Uh, we are on it, boss." James replied. "We are devising on a plan to get those birdbrains executed."

"Hmm. Well, get back to work." the mask grunted as he flew away.

"Does he always become like that?" James asked Cortex.

"Believe me, yes." the doctor replied. "We need to get him what he wants so he doesn't bring ruins to us."

"Well, this be a tragic plan." Starlight Glimmer complained.

"Settle down, everyone. I have recruited a human in assistance." Tirek spoke.

"Who will that be?" Crunch asked.

"He is an evil twin of some kid named Toby Mason. He is my ultimate creation." Tirek replied. And he turned and shouted "Rise my monstrosity!"

"Yes, Master." a voice replied as it walked loudly into the Cortex Vortex. It was a shadow, but when it got closer, it was actually a human. Everyone but James and Tirek laughed hysterically at the human that stood between them.

"Ha ha!" Sombra laughed. "Look out, Equestria! Your land is about to be enslaved by some little ape!"

Tirek suddenly took notice of this and grabbed King Sombra by the neck.

"How dare you mock this human!" he shouted loudly. He then turned to the human. "I like to introduce you to your new family and new home, George Cunningham."

"Thank you, Master." George replied.

"Hang on." James cried. "You look like my son Toby Mason."

Indeed he was right. George Cunningham looked exactly like Toby Mason. Although they were a few differences. George has a mole on his cheek and he doesn't wear any glasses.

"This could be the second step of our three-step plan." Cortex exclaimed.

"You are right, Cortex." Queen Chrysalis replied. "This can fool Celetsia and her subjects for us to take over the world."

"And then we can trick Crash Bandicoot, his sister, and my brother to give him the crystals and gems." Uka Uka explained. "That way, nothing can stop us!"

"Look out, Crash Bandicoot," Cortex said. "You're about to meet another archenemy of your friends!" Then he went back to laughing evilly.

Author's Note:

Wow! George Cunningham is born! He will bring ruin to our heroes! :twilightoops: But for now, he shall work plans with the villains. See you next time!