• Published 13th Jul 2015
  • 2,017 Views, 67 Comments

Toby Mason and the Bandicoot - The Mysterious Lombax



This will be a crossover between Crash Bandicoot/MLP/Toby Mason. It will be based on the fourth Crash Bandicoot game, but the MLP cast will help them to save their worlds from the hands of a mad genuis, Doctor Neo Perwinkle Cortex.

  • ...
8
 67
 2,017

Chapter 6: Meeting the Old and New Nemesis/Meeting Ro-Ko and Nightmare Moon

After everyone set their missions and duties, they got a message in the large TV screen. Out came a vortex of Cortex.

"Crash Bandicoot, my old nemesis," he spoke up. "How funny. Still gathering crystals? Well, this time it will be harder for you to get them. And I've seen you brought some friends to help with it. Now Crash, and whoever goes by the name of Toby Mason, could you two come out here?"

Toby shivered in fear at the mad genius mentioning his name without introducing him first, so the gang cuddled up to him in one big hug.

"If you want him, then you must speak with us!" Joshua protested to the doctor.

"Th-h-hanks, guys," Toby whimpered.

"Bravo!" Dr. Cortex said. "I've never seen much bravery defending your friends so much! Now for the kid known as Toby Mason, meet my new assistant, James Mason."

His head disappeared and out came James's head as he laughed evilly.

"Daddy?!?" Toby cried.

"That's right, you sorry excuse for a son," James replied. "I have decided to take vengeance on not only you, but your family and friends as well. Even your soft side can't change me!"

"Di-id Da-a-addy just ca-all me a s-sorry ex-xcuse for a son?" Toby spoke, shaking with sobs.

Everyone got closer to Toby as they gave James an angry glare.

"How dare you speak to our son like that, James!" Ashley shouted angrily.

"Oh, and you are the second person in my list that I would like to get rid of," James replied with an evil grin.

"James!" Aku Aku said. "Don't you know that you must never work for Cortex? Good always triumph over evil!"

"Ah, I see you are that flying driftwood my boss told me about," James exclaimed. "Well, too bad, because you won't be protecting your chicken nuggets more than you could now."

We all gasped at the insult, especially Coco Bandicoot.

"You take that back, you jerk!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "These buddies don't need to be insulted!"

"I guess I'll have to take it up a notch," snapped James. "Uka Uka, come here."

His head was gone and Uka Uka came in.

"Grr! You imbeciles have been foiling our plans for times!" Uka Uka yelled. "This time, you won't screw it up! And to that, we will make your journey harder than ever!"

"Oh, really?" Spike asked. "You and what army?"

Uka Uka disappeared and came a hologram of a monster.

"This is the creature that keeps sabotaging your master plans? Ha! You got to be kidding me. I'll exterminate all of them, one by one." Crunch spoke up.

"Who are you?" Nyx asked.

The hologram of Crunch was gone and was replaced by Cortex's.

"My apologies, everyone," he announced. "That was my super secret weapon, Crunch. He'll make sure nothing gets in our way of evil."

"What about the Elementals?" Aku Aku asked.

"You'll see them during when you warp into a level," Cortex replied. "Now this is what I expected. A real bandicoot war. And that's not all. A father and son duel is included as well. Plus, we hired new recruits to assist us. Oh well, everyone makes mistakes. Tata, for now."

As he disappeared, everyone gave each other shocked looks. Their own enemies teaming up with other villains? This was not good.

"Come on, some of us must get to Arctic Antics while another group goes to Everfree Exhaustion." Aku Aku said. "Any volunteers?"

Applejack, Nathan, Apple Bloom, and Mike raised their hands for Everfree Exhaustion while me, Toby, Joshua, and Heaven raised their hands for Arctic Antics.

"Okay," Aku Aku explained. "Each of you must go to a level, stand on top of the number, wait for the elevator to send you there, collect the crystals and the gems in the level, and get back here safely. OK?"

"Alright!" everyone saluted.

Before they went, the pony and human adults hugged their children.

"Be safe for Momma and Ashley," Fluttershy whispered.

"I will," Toby responded with pride.

"Careful out there, my son," Twilight said.

"I understand," Joshua replied.

"Come on, fellows!" Applejack said to her sister, nephew, and son. "Let's get those crystals in our place!"

"OK!" Apple Bloom, Mike, and Nathan replied.

"I will also come with you to protect you," Aku Aku said to the two groups.

The others who stayed behind wished them luck. The two groups disappeared in an orb.

As they were falling to the level, Ro-Ko, the Earth Elemental, came in front of our heroes.

"What are you looking at, fuzz heads?" he spoke. "I'm Ro-Ko, the Earth Elemental. Uka Uka and Dr. Cortex woke me from my captive slumber and now, I'm free to pulverize whoever gets in my way. Oh ho, don't even think about collecting all those crystals. That's right. I'm going to bury all of you alive. Meet my companion, Nightmare Moon."

His head was gone as Nightmare Moon appeared.

"So, you seem to be troubling us for years now, eh?" she said. "It is I, Nightmare Moon! A shadow pony and a kid's father had given me my magic back. Stay out of my way making the night last forever. Otherwise, I will turn your precious dreams into horrible nightmares from now on. Don't let the bedbugs bite!"

And just like that, she was gone.

Author's Note:

Sorry about this guys. I know I said that I will include Arctic Antics and Everfree Exhaustion in this chapter, but as that last word implies, I'm starting to get tired of writing more than two chapters a day. :pinkiesick: I'll write more in the next day. Get well soon!:raritywink: