• Published 13th Jul 2015
  • 2,021 Views, 67 Comments

Toby Mason and the Bandicoot - The Mysterious Lombax



This will be a crossover between Crash Bandicoot/MLP/Toby Mason. It will be based on the fourth Crash Bandicoot game, but the MLP cast will help them to save their worlds from the hands of a mad genuis, Doctor Neo Perwinkle Cortex.

  • ...
8
 67
 2,021

Chapter 2: Cortex's New Plan

Somewhere in space, there was a space station having a bad guy meeting. Inside the space station, six occupants were in it.

"Imbeciles! Fools! Nincompoops!" said Uka Uka. "Can't you idiots do anything right?"

What was shown next was Dingodile, N. Gin, Tiny Tiger, N. Tropy, and of course, Dr. Neo Cortex. They were all depressed of not only of their failures to take over the world, but their own boss was shouting at them.

"According to this," Uka Uka said, as he presented a line graph going barely up and sharply falling low. "Your track record of spending evil is pathetic!"

"Uka Uka, it's not our fault!" Cortex protested. "That retched bandicoot is to blame!"

Then a hologram of Crash Bandicoot was shown as Tiny Tiger grabs to eat it, only for it to disappear.

"I will not let anything stand in the way of evil," Uka Uka replied. "Especially not a brainless orange marsupial. Crash must be eliminated!"

"Uh, Uka Uka," N. Gin spoke up. "Need I remind you that Crash always finds a way to defeat us? Maybe he's just too good for us!"

Uka Uka then responds "Enough excuses! You five idiots need to come up with one big plan! OR ELSE!"

Cortex mumbles "How did I ever get into these situations?"

"There must be something we can come up with," N. Tropy said. Then he turns to Cortex. "Say, Doctor, haven't you have deprieving with some kind of secret weapon at the lab?

"I don't know what you're talking about N. Tropy," Cortex replies.

N. Gin then says "Dr. Cortex. I think he's referring to the super secret weapon you've been working on day and night since the last time Crash defeated you." Cortex tries to give him signals to keep him quiet, but doesn't work.

"Enough bickering! Do we have a plan?!?" The evil mask shouted.

"Well, my scientific endeavors was able to create a genetic super weapon of unbelievable strength now. But the power source is the final hidden ingredient." Cortex explained.

"Elemental. Elementals. Yes. The Elementals." Uka Uka said.

"Yes," the doctor replied. "The Elementals. That's it. We could release their destructive power to create and bring my secret weapon to life. We could have the power to crush mountains! Demolish entire cities!"

Uka Uka then finished "And then wipe Crash Bandicoot of the face of the Earth forever!"

"Get ready to face my wrath, Crash Bandicoot!" Cortex stated. "MUAWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Author's Note:

Wow! The doctor's back with a new bad plan! :pinkiegasp::twilightoops::rainbowderp: The fourth chapter is when Crash Bandicoot, Aku Aku, Coco Bandicoot, and Pura find out what's happening and they meet the children of harmony. Later the Mane 6, their friends, and adult parents find them in the warp room. But for the next chapter will include James Mason and the MLP villains. They will team up with Cortex. You'll find out next time! See ya! :rainbowdetermined2: