• Published 13th Jul 2015
  • 2,024 Views, 67 Comments

Toby Mason and the Bandicoot - The Mysterious Lombax



This will be a crossover between Crash Bandicoot/MLP/Toby Mason. It will be based on the fourth Crash Bandicoot game, but the MLP cast will help them to save their worlds from the hands of a mad genuis, Doctor Neo Perwinkle Cortex.

  • ...
8
 67
 2,024

Chapter 1: The Bandicoot Family/The MLP Family

4 years ago...

After I defeated Dr. Neo Cortex again, the doctor, Uka Uka, N. Tropy, and the Time Twister got sucked into a portal as the evil mask cried out "No! It cannot be! Not a prisoner of time again! AAUGGH!!!!" Fortunately for the heroes, we managed to escape back home. It was winter in Wumpa Island, as a fire sparked into logs of my chimney.

"The Time Twister Machine could not hold itself together. We were lucky to escape," Aku Aku announced to us.

Meanwhile, Cortex and N. Tropy, now as infants, are fighting over, pulling, and holding on to Uka Uka each of their sides.

"Give me the mask! When should I take over the world? Come on!" Cortex whined.

Uka Uka was groaning over the fight, as he could not do anything about it.

"It is difficult to say what has happened to our enemies," Aku Aku said, voice over. "But I doubt we will see them for a loooonggg time"

So it's unknown how the villains got back to normal, but that's for another story.

Present: 2002 in Equestria, set before Tirek's Revenge.

Toby Mason, Nyx, Joshua, Mike, Colin Fraser, Nathan, Heaven, Conner, Timmy, and the rest of their human friends along with the Mane 6, Spike, the fillies, and the CMC were having a picnic together at the Ponyville Park.

"Guys, I'm starting to feel something strange," Toby said.

"What makes you say that?" Nyx asked.

"Toby must have been shaken up after we met each other in a crazy way," Heaven responded.

"Not that," Toby replied.

"You feel sorry after you turned us into your own kind?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"No, big sister," Toby replied again.

"The way we lost our human parents but got them back after you saved us by granting your wish?" Joshua said.

"Not exactly," Toby answered. "I'm getting this weird vibration that I sense something animal but it's unlike here in our new home."

"What is it?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"I don't know, Auntie Pinkie," Toby said. "But it has something to do with that!" He pointed to a weird round object nearby the trees.

"What's that?" Heaven asked, as everyone took a look at it.

"Possibly a fruit," Conner said, as he picked it up.

"But what type?" Applejack asked.

"We don't know, Mom," Mike responded.

Suddenly a portal emerged out of it, sucking the children of Harmony into the portal.

"AAAAHHH! MOOOOMMA! MOMMMY! DAAADDY!" the kids screamed as they were sucked inside and the portal closed.

The Elements of Harmony gave each other shocked looks, along with the human parents, and the young ones. This caused them to scream so loud.

"Dear god, Dear god!" Ashley cried. "Where did my baby go?!?"

"Possibly on another dimension!" Twilight Sparkle replied.

"We must go to our castle and read the books to find out where they are!" Spike cried. "Follow me!"

The Mane 6, The CMC, the fillies, and the human adults followed the baby dragon to their former home.

"Stay safe, Toby," Fluttershy and Ashley whispered sadly.

"You too, kids," everyone else whispered sadly too as they ran to the castle.

Author's Note:

Well, here's the first chapter of the story. :pinkiehappy: I hope you guys might like it, because it has our favorite OC children in it. It will be very cool for those guys to meet our favorite marsupial! Any ideas? Leave them in the comments section of the story or on my user page. See you in the next chapter. :raritywink: