• Published 9th Oct 2015
  • 421 Views, 2 Comments

Equestrian Side Stories - LOL3evee



Take a peek into the daily lives of the Equestrian populace.

  • ...
 2
 421

The Hooves Family's Winter Outing (Derpy)

Dinky Hooves' tiny ears twitched at the sound of the pure snow crunching underneath her hooves. The soft flakes of delicate frost swirled around the foal's head as she inhaled the cool breath of winter. The season was alive, and so was Dinky. She frolicked among the snow covered pathways, waltzing about as her mane swirled about in the blowing wind. She tugged on Amethyst Stars' scarf, causing the older mare to meet the foals' gaze. The younger unicorn motioned towards the snow covered hillsides as she danced among the falling flakes of ice. The eldest one acknowledged her sister with a wink, then dashed off into the flurry of crystalline ice, and towards the snow covered hillsides that lay ahead.

As Dinky rushed to join the older mare in the snow, their mother gave a joyful sigh. To see her children's bright faces filling up with such joy brought a warm feeling to her heart. Muffin trotted behind her kin, leaving a fine trail of dainty, hoof-shaped imprints in her wake. She took pride in her happy foals, and it was showing upon her beaming face as Muffin rejoined the other ponies on the snowy hillside, laughing away and smiling underneath the grey winter clouds.