• Published 12th Jul 2015
  • 1,435 Views, 48 Comments

The Traveler's Tales - DJ A String



[s]He was a champion, but now she isn't. If being a champion isn't his purpose, she'll find one. Join Dox as she tries to find himself again.[/s]

Comments ( 18 )

The change makes sense, in story, because of course DM wouldn't want the Traveller around such important characters, "corrupting" them.

Good chapter, but why the heck is the DM acting like that, sending others after him to keep him out? That's not how it was when he left before. He had only been acting like he didn't want anything to do with him. The DM wasn't acting evil enough to where one should cut him off from Equestria. Heck, him sending those after him seems really out of character. Unless something happened to turn him evil. Just seems odd.

6922533
If you don't remember, the DM hates the Traveller. As Dox is now the Traveller, and EMBRACING that role, the DM hates him.
Please keep that in mind.

6922541 That was never said. Only that he hated the monster Avarice's infection turned his body/mind into at the time. It still just seems really extreme to me what's going on. I never saw the DM as an evil guy honestly, yet this is painting him as such. Though then again, with you stating his dislike of 'the Traveller', well, we don't know WHY the DM hates such.

6922558
If you don't remember, the other Traveller, THE ORIGINAL ONE, was killed by people that the DM sent after him.

As for why, it was because the Traveller was taking bits of the world the DM originally created, and was putting them in his own, a place called Eberon. That, and the Traveller's gifts. XD

6922644 Traveler's gifts? (Though, that does make more sense. Hating him due to him stealing things from him.)

6922645
The Traveller was known for giving others 'gifts' that almost always backfired in some way. He was quite the troll.

6922648 Ah. No wonder the DM hated the original Traveller. Still think he's being extreme, but I can see why he hated the original.

Yay:yay: more of one of my favorite stories.

Ok your small story discription needs re-visiting because it switches from he to she back to he again then tells you the main character is female.

i dont understand the explanation for why the story is dead

Is the dungeon masters story over?

So big question, why was this cancelled?

oi do more chapters

continue it we all want too see more chapters:heart::pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment