• Published 9th Jul 2015
  • 2,128 Views, 166 Comments

Such A New Place - ILIKEBOOKS



When a young orphaned dragon has to move from her home, little did she know that she would go on a life changing adventure.

  • ...
10
 166
 2,128

Chapter 10 1/3 Well Ain't This A Treat? Applejack/Twilight

"I'm gonna need another drink." The mare said as she pounded down her empty mug on to the bar table.

The bartender winced and took the mug away from her. He wiped down the mug with a cloth and filled it up with amber liquid. The mare quickly grabbed the mug and began to drink. The earth pony sitting next to her rolled her eyes and rubbed her forehead.

"Sorry about this Golden Tap."

"It's nothing big." The bartender gave the earthpony a mug filled with cider. "This isn't my first day on the job and besides it wouldn't be the first time a pony came here to drink her problems away."

"I don't got any problems!" The mare said as she took another swig of her drink.

"Jeez lady, I didn't mean any disrespect."

The bartender's body started to glow in a magenta aura. His eyes widened when he realized he couldn't move. He was forced mere inches away from the drunken mare.

"Lady? My name is Princess Twilight Sparkle!" The mare shouted.

The bartender flinched and closed his eyes. He expected a blast of magic to blow him to kingdom come but the blast never came. Slowly he opened his eyes and saw the mare making bedroom eyes at him.

"I never noticed it, but *hic* you're kinda hot." Twilight pulled him close.

Golden Tap tried his best to keep his lips from making any contact with hers.

"I'm not allowed to flirt with any customers while working!"

"Come on! Not even for royalty?"

"Especially not with royalty!"

The aura faded and Golden Tap backed away from Twilight.

"Your loss! You could of got with all this!" Twilight stood on her hind legs and moved her forelegs down the length of her body. She stumbled and fell down to the ground.

"Sweet Celestia Twi!" Applejack hopped off her barstool and picked Twilight up to her hooves. Applejack turned to Golden Tap while blushing. "Ah'm real sorry about this"

Golden Tap straightened his collar and cleared his throat. "It's alright Miss Applejack. Like I said before, this isn't my first day on the job."

"Ah'm just gonna bring this mess of a mare wit me."

"Good luck Miss and by the way, the shipment of cider is top notch"

"Ah'll tell Mac ya said that." She placed Twilight's right foreleg over her withers. "Come on Twi, Ah think ya had it enough to drink today."

"Psh, whatever you say, mom!"

I just wanted you to calm down, then this happens? What am I going to do with you? Applejack thought.

Applejack pulled Twilight out of the bar. She lowered her stetson to cover her eyes from the bright sunlight. Twilight slipped from Applejack's grasp and fell onto the gravel path.

"Are ya okay Twi?" Applejack looked down to her drunken friend.

"AJ?" Twilight asked softly.

"Yeah Twi?"

"Has anypony ever told you how pretty you are?"

"Oh for Pete sakes!" Applejack shook her head and began to pull Twilight through town. Ponies watched with curious stares as Applejack pulled Twilight. Some mares started to gossip about a possible attack or fight which must of made Twilight so weak.

"I hope she's okay." A mare said to her friend.

"What if it's a monster?"

These conversations began to grow as the mares watched Applejack and Twilight move through town.

I don't like how those ponies are watching us. Enjoy the show while you can. Applejack thought.

"I miss him AJ!" Twilight started to cry


"Easy Twi, calm down"

"No! I will not calm down! Celestia is hiding something from me!" She stood up and lit her horn.

"What are ya doing Twi?!"

"I'm going to teleport to Celestia and give her a piece of my mind!" Twilight's horn began to glow brighter and in a flash she was gone...

Or not?

She teleported a few feet away and fell to the ground. Applejack walked over to her and lightly tapped her.

"Ya okay Twi?" She moved her face closer to Twilight's and Applejack could hear her snore.

"Thank goodness." Applejack picked up Twilight and placed Twilight's sleeping body on top her back. "Jeez Twi, a little cardio couldn't hurt ya... did ah really just say that?" Applejack shook her head. "Ah've spent too much time with Dash, she's startin' to rub off on me... that sounded wrong."

Applejack began to walk without a real destination in mind.

Ah of course could go back to the library but Twilight would wake up tomorrow and be depressed as per usual, or maybe she could go to the farm. Of course! That's perfect she could be in the right company and who else but my family could make her feel confortable? Nopony that's who!

Applejack felt confidence flow through her.

"This'll be perfect!" She smiled. "At least she ain't worried about Spike right now... Let's just hope she doesn't get sick on the way there."

Applejack began to walk towards the farm with a little more hop in her step.

Author's Note:

Hi everybody, I've decided to spit this chapter in three parts. The first and third parts will be about Twilight and Applejack (will I ship them? Who knows? Maybe Applejack is being a good friend... Or maybe she has some devious things in store for out beloved purple alicorn book horse thingy) The second part of the chapter will be about Spike and Dim Sum. (I got to come up with a nickname for her) Well you got a lot to look forward to, action, adventure, comedy, tragedy, lust, copious amount of red liquid bursting out of orifices, oh this is going to be terrific!

And one more thing, why do I make OC's if I'm only going to use them once? Example Golden Tap and Vienna Keystone. What is wrong with me?