• Published 12th Jul 2015
  • 647 Views, 2 Comments

Banished To Tartarus - A Story of Unlikely Heroes and Moral Villains - Nortes432 ft Spitfire



Thousands of years ago, a young half-demon by the name of Haxx was living amongst ponyfolk. One day, the young demon snapped and began a rampage. The princesses were forced to contain him, and send him to Tartarus. After many many years, he's back...

  • ...
4
 2
 647

Chapter 3 - What in The Name of Celest-

Nurse found herself locked in a cell. She was the only living pony in that little holding prison. The room was nothing but cells and cages, with bones and rotten corpses crowding the other cells. Nurse tapped on the bars of her cage, staying calm in the terrible situation. "Just got out of a cell only to end up back in one," she said to nobody but herself, sighing sadly.

Nurse perked her ears when she noticed the door opening. Into the room stepped a mare. Nurse's eyes widened. It was herself. "Hey! Y-you! You're me?!" Nurse called out from her cell.

The look-alike turned her attention to Nurse. "Well, when they told me that some outsiders were found, they did not tell me that another me would show up!" she said, shrugging, "Now I'm interested."

"What do you mean another you?" Nurse asked, shaking against the bars. "What is this place?! What's going on here?!" Nurse growled. "Answer me!"

The other Nurse walked up to her. "You're in another dimension, Seraph. Or do you go by Nurse still?" she laughed. "Ever since Emperor Haxx took over, I've been called Seraph! He's so sweet."

Nurse shook the bars violently. "Let me out of here!" she shouted angrily. "I'm tired of being behind bars! That stallion, always putting me behind bars!"

The alternate Seraph had taken out a bag. "Whatever do you mean? What stallion is putting you behind bars?" she asked. Seraph took a bonesaw out of the bag, which Nurse assumed that was to be used for the corpses.

"Love Note is what I'm saying." Nurse said, as an idea crawled into her head. "Mine, not yours. He put me in prison back in my dimension. Now, it's because of him that I'm here in this dimension. I'm going to kill him when I get out of here!"

The fake Seraph gave a thoughtful look, and smirked. "Well, if you want to kill him, I might be able to get you out," she said. The alternate Seraph placed the bonesaw back in the bag, and took out a mass of keys, jingling them teasingly. "What do you say? I let you out, you kill him?"

Nurse gave an odd look, and thought for a moment. She then clapped her hooves together and smiled. "Sounds like a plan," she said, seemingly happy but angry.

The fake Seraph smiled and went through the keys. Once she had found the right key, she placed it in the lock that held the cell door closed. She unlocked the cell door, and pushed it open. Nurse stepped out and smiled. "Am I really this gullible before prison?" Nurse asked. The fake Seraph gave an odd look and opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off once Nurse grabbed her and tossed her back in the cell. Nurse slammed the door shut and picked up the keys. "Sorry, outsider. You're staying in there."

The fake Seraph growled as she shook the bars. "Let me out! Guards! Guards, she's escaping!" She shouted. Nurse simply put the keys in the bag and picked it up, walking out of the room with ease. "Help me!" The fake shouted faintly as Nurse made her escape.

Misbeat sat at a table, slightly annoyed. Opposite of him, Kraken sat down. She had made them a little tea party, four cups on the table. One for Misbeat, one for Kraken. "Who are the other cups for?" Misbeat asked, looking between them.

"Oh. This one here is for Angel Bunny. Where is he?" Kraken looked around. "Angel, sweetie!" she called. She soon stood up and walked away. Eventually, she came back with something in her arms. She put it down in the seat, and Misbeat was shocked.

Misbeat was staring at a dead bunny who had been stuffed. "Um, Kraken. It's, uh..." Misbeat began. "It's kind of, well, your bunny," Misbeat continued, rubbing the back of his head.

Kraken looked up. Her eyes showed a gentle naivety, as if she had no clue what Misbeat was getting at. "What about Angel? Does he look a little fat to you?" she asked, tilting her head. "He hasn't been eating much lately."

Misbeat could not believe what he was up against. This mare was naive, yet a complete psycho. Misbeat wanted to get out as soon as possible. He'd rather be at the bar. He'd rather be at prison! "Who's the other cup for?"

"Emperor Haxx," Kraken simply said, sipping her tea.

Misbeat tilted his head. He was fairly confused. "Emperor Haxx? Who in the name of Celestia is that?" he asked. He was answered by Kraken hitting him with one of her tentacles. Misbeat held his jaw in pain. "What was that for?"

"Oh! I'm so sorry. It's just, well, you're not allowed to say that name around here," Kraken told him, giggling. "Emperor Haxx said it himself."

"Yes. I did say that," a sudden deep male voice said. Misbeat perked his ears and turned his attention to where the voice came from. "Greetings, young pony. I am Emperor Haxx."

Shouhei felt as if his entire body was pulsing in pain. His head was pounding, his heart was aching. He didn't know how much longer he could last with this dark magic surrounding him. Shouhei headed down an alleyway, hoping to find a way out of Canterlot. Hopefully, there was a place without the dark magic.

Shouhei continued down the alley, only to run straight into a trash can. Shouhei tripped over and landed on his side. Groaning in pain, he tried to get up, only to get pinned down by something. Looking up with hazy vision, he saw a timberwolf above him. It growled deeply, but quickly changed it's expression as it tilted it's head. Shouhei immediately realized who it was. "Bark?" Shouhei asked. Bark responded with a yip, licking his cheek and wagging it's tail.

"Bark! Off boy!" Thunder called. Shouhei turned to look at the young griffon approaching as Bark hopped off of Shouhei and sat down at Thunder's side. Oddly enough, Shouhei didn't feel the pain. He didn't notice this initially, but it was at the back of his head. Thunder grabbed onto Shouhei's hoof and pulled him up. "Shouhei, what's going on here?"

Shouhei shook his head. "I'm not sure. We seem to be in Canterlot, but, there's demons." Shouhei thought for a moment. "One of them called me captain."

"Captain?" Thunder asked, tilting her head. "You're not a captain of anything, as far as I remember. What is going on here?" Thunder looked around, confused.

"Whatever it is, we need to get out of here." Shouhei said, looking back to make sure nopony was watching. "We have to find my brother, Note, all of them. Now."

Thunder nodded. "Don't need to tell me twice." Thunder turned around, facing her back to Shouhei. "Hop on. Don't worry, I can carry you." Shouhei shrugged and carefully climbed onto Thunder's back. Thunder was quite young, but she was also bigger than the other ponies, only rivaled by Solar Flare. Griffons were naturally bigger than ponies, after all. Thunder was also very buff. She was a wrestler, boxer, and bodybuilder. She was pretty much the strongest friend he knew.

"Bark. You know how to get out of Canterlot, right? Just follow the path we took here. Tear apart anypony or anything that tries to hurt you," Thunder told the timberwolf. Bark responded with two barks, and Thunder nodded with a smile. "Good boy," she said before taking off to the sky.

"Luna, please!" Rhyme begged. "We need to go out there. My friends might be out there, they might be in trouble!" Rhyme was panicking, for he was afraid of what became of his friends.

Luna shook her head. "We simply cannot go out there to find your friends," she said, shaking her head. "It is too dangerous. I'm wanted. They'd fear Solar Flare, it's too dangerous."

"What about Spitfire?" Solar asked, stepping forward. "Is she wanted? You didn't mention her name, after all." Solar looked at Spitfire, and Spitfire rubbed the back of her mane as she clenched her teeth.

"Well, I'm supposed to be dead," Spitfire told them. The two gave odd looks. "I kinda had to fake my death. But, I can go out there. I've got a disguise, just need to fix my mane," Spitfire continued, "Who are your friends, anyways?"

Rhyme thought for a moment. "Well, there's Misbeat, Thunder and her pet Timberwolf, Love Note, Shouhei, and Ireagato." He listed off, with Solar nodding.

Luna gave an odd look. "Ireagato? Shouhei? Love Note?" She asked. "You brought those three here?!" Luna stormed forward, angered. Rhyme backed up in fear. "You realize that there is too much dark magic for Shouhei to withstand! He already failed once! Now you brought another Shouhei just so he can fall victim to it once more!"

Solar stepped forward, between Luna and Rhyme. "We didn't bring them here on purpose," Solar told them. "We woke up here. Something else brought us here."

Luna took a deep breath. "Spitfire, take Rhyme with you. Go to Appleloosa, see if you can find them. Bring them back here, as soon as you spot them. Leave no witnesses. Especially if you find Love Note or Ireagato." Luna turned to Solar Flare. "You must stay here with me, for it is too dangerous for an alicorn to even exist here."

Solar nodded, "As you say, princess," she said, giving a small bow. Spitfire turned to Rhyme and nodded before heading off. Rhyme followed close behind her.

"Alrighty. Do you have a gun I can use?" Rhyme asked. Spitfire rolled her eyes and picked up a hoofgun from the table, handing it to him. Rhyme smiled. "Sweet. Thanks, Spitfire."

Spitfire raised a hoof, covering Rhyme Beat's mouth. "It's not Spitfire. When we leave this safehouse, you will call me Scorch. Alright?" Spitfire asked. Rhyme nodded, and Spitfire removed her hoof from his mouth as she turned to walk off.

Ireagato was in the sheriff's office, inside of a single cell that was in the corner of the office. Across the room, Ireagato could see Sheriff Applejack sitting at a table. Another pony was with her, who seemed like a doctor. The second pony was working on freeing her hoof from it's icey prison of which Ireagato placed on it with his magic. It brought a little chuckle to Ireagato that he did that.

"Keep laughing!" Applejack shouted angrily. "As soon as I get my hoof out of this ice, I'm putting six bullets into the back of you're skull, rascal!"

Ireagato shook his head. "I'll pass," he told her, sighing. "Why am I in here anyways?" Ireagato continued, looking back at her. "I'm not even sure what I'm doing here."

Applejack looked at him and laughed. "What are you doing here? I'm not sure why you're here in Appleloosa, but I can tell you that the crimes you committed against the empire is all the reason why you're in that tiny cell!"

"Crimes? What crimes?!" Ireagato protested, standing up. "I haven't done anything but wake up in Appleloosa! Unless your telling me that saying Cel-, I mean, saying that name is a crime, I've done nothing!"

Applejack growled. "Done nothing? How about murder, theft, vandalism, assault, disorderly conduct, forgery, fraud, harassment, kidnapping, arson; which I find quite ironic. Heck, even underaged drinking! You are a mess, boy. I'm turning your flank in to Captain Shouhei."

Ireagato paused and gave an odd look. "D-did you just say S-Shouhei?" Ireagato asked, tilting his head. "As in m-my brother, Shouhei Ireto?"

"Not your brother anymore, boy," Applejack said, shaking her hoof. "Ever since you stabbed him in the back, y'all been over. Now all he has left is Mister Note and his wife. You cold-hearted traitor."

"Married?" Ireagato asked, smiling a bit. "He married Lenal? I'm proud of-" Ireagato stopped himself and shook his head. "Wait, what? Stabbed his back? What are you talking about?"

"You denied to join your brother!" Applejack shouted, standing up. Applejack was really angry now. "You double-crossed him, betrayed the empire! Now you better shut your muzzle, or else I'll shut it with my hooves!" Applejack looked at her frozen hoof and growled, "The other one."

Ireagato opened his mouth to say something else, but decided it was best to keep quiet. It was more than likely that the crazed country mare was serious about shooting him. He needed a way to get out quick.

Note's captivity with the seductive Twilight proved to be a great challenge for him. If he had been captured by himself, he would probably be doomed. It seems Twilight knew just as much about Note. Note had learned that fighting back would not help his case, so he was relaxed and let Twilight massage him for the next hour or so. For a while, Note enjoyed it.

"Hey, Note..." Twilight whispered into his ear as Note was resting on the bed, eyes closed. "Note, wake up. The prince has arrived." Twilight flicked his ear playfully, which caused Note to stir.

"Mmm, what?" Note asked, yawning, "What prince?" He slowly opened his eyes and turned over, only to see Twilight standing over him. "Oh, um, Twilight... Note said, sighing deeply.

"What is he doing here?" a familiar voice said. Note, still underneath Twilight, moved his head to see the doorway. Note saw what he's been curious to see ever since Twilight told him about it. A grey pegasus, with a black mane and tail with an impossible looking mane-style. He had brown eyes. Most importantly, he had only one real wing. The other was entirely metallic, with blade-like feathers. "I told you to get rid of him!"

Twilight frowned. "Oh, My Love knows I can't resist a handsome devil like himself," she said, booping Note's nose. "Plus, look at this," she grabbed Note's right wing and forced him to extend it out, brushing it softly. Note let out a soft gasp. "He has a right wing!"

The other Note sighed and shook his head. "Emperor Haxx does not want an outsider running around!" he said. "Co, please, get my gun," the other Note said. When Twilight hesitated, Note winked to her. "I'll show you something special if you do." Twilight then smiled and strutted out of the room.

Note rolled over and sat up, shaking himself off. "Love Note, what are you doing to yourself?" Note asked, growling. "What happened to morality? What happened to family man? Cruxia?" Note growled. "You disgust me."

The other Note walked up to Note and narrowed his eyes. "I know the law. I follow it, if I want to. This is my family. And I do not know who Cruxia is," he spat. "The last thing I need in my life is a fake me running around, trying to screw things up for me!"

Note smirked. "That's right. You never met Cruxia, did you? Instead, you decided to get it on with a princess?" Note laughed, winking to Note. "You're ruined, Love. I betcha you haven't even gotten laid yet!"

The other Note growled deeply, shaking in anger. "You know nothing about me!" he raised his voice in anger, trying to control himself. "And for your information, I did get laid!"

Note smirked. "That's right, Love. Get angry," he said, winking. "I know you just as much as you know me, handsome devil." Note grabbed the other by the cheek, and pulled him in. Note placed a kiss on his counterpart. The other Note was confused at first, but instinctively returned the kiss. Note continued to kiss with the double, using the distraction in order to take the chain off himself. The other Note seemed to have lost his train of thought, as he forcefully took the collar of Note. Note leaned forward, forcing the other one to lay back on the bed. Once Note was on top of the other, he pulled back from the kiss. "Man, I'm an idiot."

The other Note began to say something, but Note punched him. "Ah, screw you!" the other growled, staring up at the Note who had him pinned down. "I'm a freaking good kisser."

Note rolled his eyes and smiled. "Thanks!" He said, before collaring him to the wall. Note got off of him and walked towards the doorway. He quickly moved to the side of the door when he heard somepony approaching.

Twilight opened the door and walked into the room. She pulled Note's very own six-barreled shotgun which he had nicknamed Tolerance. "Corruption!" the other Note shouted, tugging at the chain. "Look out!"

Twilight tried to react, but she was too slow. Note moved from his hiding place and took Tolerance from her hooves. He then flipped it around and hit her in the head with the butt of the shotgun, sending her to the ground and out cold. Note smiled and quickly checked the ammunition inside the shotgun. "Salt rounds? How thoughtful of you!" he said, heading towards the window. Note broke it open with the shotgun and hopped out, flying away. The other Note growled and shouted for the guards as he tugged against the chain.

Spitfire landed at Appleloosa, and let Rhyme off her back. She groaned and stretched her wings and back. "You are heavy, you know that?" she asked.

"Hey! I need to eat enough to keep my energy up! Don't you go around calling me fat or anything!" Rhyme protested, stomping his hoof in a childish manner.

"Whatever," Spitfire said, standing straight up. "We got to find your friends. Now, where do we even begin?" she asked, looking around for an idea of where to find them.

Rhyme tapped her shoulder. "Um, Scorch, I may be wrong, but..." Rhyme pointed towards the sheriff's office, which had ice shards sticking through the wall. "I think I know where Ireagato is."

Spitfire looked at the place, tilted her head, and nodded. "Looks like we found him," she said, taking off in that direction. Rhyme quickly followed, clumsily stumbling to catch up.

Author's Note:

Okay, Note made out with himself. Don't judge me, it's a comedy. <_<