• Published 8th Jul 2015
  • 1,514 Views, 7 Comments

Equestrian Ant-Man - Blondlionezel



Scott Lang used to be a thief, but now works for Princess Celestia to help and save ponies and humans!

  • ...
7
 7
 1,514

Issue #2 - Second Chance Man (Part 2)

Issue #2 - Second Chance Man (Part 2)

Ant-Man looked around and shrunk himself, grabbed onto a flying ant, and put little cameras and each of the houses. He then noticed Starlight Glimmer drag an amber-colored pony into a house. As soon as they dragged the amber-colored pony in the house, he heard screams, and then in a split second, the amber pony, named Amber Locks, was thrown out, now with a Equal Sign Cutie Mark.

"This might ruin the mission, but..." Ant-Man thought as he shrunk down to ant-size, grabbed onto a flying ant, and flew threw an open window of the house, landing on a floorboard.

"Did you hear that?" Starlight's Guard #1 asked.

"Nope" Starlight's Guard #2 responded, before Ant-Man grew human sized, knocked down the guards, and shrunk back down to ant size!

"Are you sure?" Starlight's Guard #1 asked again.

"I don't think so..." Starlight's guard #2 replied.

"Come out, Ant-Man!" Starlight Glimmer declared, "I know you're here!"

Ant-Man, never missing a challenger, grew back to human size and looked at Starlight Glimmer in the eyes.

"I know what you to do these ponies. You take them in with loving arms, pretending to be the one who will guide them into the light, the one who will-"

"BE QUIET!" Starlight Glimmer roared as she tranquilizer dart in Ant-Man's neck, knocking him out...

When Ant-Man came to, he woke up strapped down to a table, with his Ant-Man mask on a table on the other side of the room.

"Where...am I?" Ant-Man asked as he tried to free himself.

"Try as you might to free yourself, Ant-Man, or should I say, Scott Lang?" Starlight Glimmer teased as she ran her hoof down his chest.

"How did you know?" Scott Lang asked, trying to hide the surprise.

"I've got moles in the kingdom, they tell me everything" Starlight Glimmer smiled, "Including the fact that you used to be a thief"

Scott Lang froze. He remembered that he started stealing at a young age, as he lived by himself and needed food. He then moved up to stealing money, and then other things. When he was caught, Hank Pym decided to give him a second chance as Ant-Man. Then he remembered the happy memories he had made as Ant-Man, saving ponies and people. Scott Lang looked up to the sky and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Starlight Glimmer asked.

"I'm just thinking back on my past and thinking about how I help people, something that you're incapable of!" Scott Lang answered.

"It wouldn't be wise to mock the one in control of-"

"You could've used your powers for good, changed the way you lived your life, but instead of using that power to help others, you use it to hurt others. You're no different than the bully at school!" Scott Lang interrupted. Starlight Glimmers eyes grew red with rage as she picked up a knife.

"I'll show you how you can and can't-"

"Not today!" Scott Lang interrupted again as he punched Starlight Glimmer in the face! Scott Lang grabbed the Ant-Man helmet and shrunk down to ant-size. Ant-Man ran to Turbo, grew to human size, and jumped on Turbo.

"Mister Lang, I've found the place where Starlight Glimmer keeps stolen Cutie Marks" Turbo informed Ant-Man.

"Good, then let's go!" Ant-Man revved up Turbo and drove up to the cave with Starlight Glimmer following in pursuit.

As soon as Ant-Man reached the cave, he saw about fifty different Cutie Marks on a magic shelf-storage. As Ant-Man began to break the barrier, Starlight Glimmer hit Ant-Man with a blast of magic, forcing him away from the shelves.

"NO ONE CAN STOP ME! NOT ESPECIALLY THE LIKES OF SCOTT LANG, SOME THIEF!" Starlight Glimmer roared.

"I'm no thief...but I am the Ant-Man!" Ant-Man smiled as he smashed the barrier, freeing the Cutie Marks, which returned to their rightful owners.

"My cutie mark!" Double Diamond jumped up and down happily.

"It's back!" Bakers Dozen cheered.

"Finally, my talent is back..." Night Glider smiled under her breath.

"Three cheers for Ant-Man!" Party Favor cheered.

"Hip hip, hooray!" The Townsfolk cheered along with the four. Amber Locks looked at the cave and began to run up to it.

At the cave, Ant-Man smiled at Starlight Glimmer in victory.

"You've forced my hand, Scott Lang!" Starlight Glimmer growled as she pressed a button, revealing a mask that looked similar to Ant Man's mask, but it was black and yellow.

"Let me guess, it's called the Bumblebee suit?" Ant-Man joked.

"No..I call it the Yellowjacket!" Starlight Glimmer corrected Ant-Man as she put on the helmet, which allowed the suit to form around her. The suit was pony-like in shape, but it had four thin, mechanical arms, two of which had laser guns, one had a laser saw, and the other had a laser drill.

"Oh crap..." Ant-Man whispered under his breath as Yellowjacket fired two laser beams at Ant-Man, to which he dodged.

"You can only run for so long!" Yellowjacket taunted.

"Or until I can defeat you!" Ant Man shrank down to ant-size and jumped onto Yellowjacket, tearing out the technological bits of her armor, which turned off her laser weapons.

"Dang-it!!" Yellowjacket swore as Ant-Man grew back to human size and puncher her in the face!

"Ant-Man!" Amber Locks called out the Ant-Man as he ran towards her.

"We need to trap her in that cave!" Ant-Man declared.

"I'll handle this!" Turbo exclaimed as he blasted some rocks, which covered the entrance of the cave, trapping Starlight Glimmer inside!

"We did it!" Ant Man, Turbo, and Amber Locks cheered as they began to walk down to the town.

"Hooray for Ant-Man!" The townsfolk cheered as Ant-Man and Amber Locks got on Turbo and drove away.

A few hours later, Ant-Man and Amber Locks were at the palace of Princess Celestia.

"Congratulations on completing your mission, Ant-Man" Princess Celestia congratulated Ant-Man.

Ant-Man thought back when Hank Pym chose him to be the ant-man. It was the happiest day of his life...

(The End...for now!)

Comments ( 3 )

It wasn't especially bad or anything, the problem is that it wasn't very good. It was just kind of, well, meh. It had an interesting premise, but the story felt rushed, and the grammar could use some work. Keep improving though, and you'll be writing top-notch stories in no time!

The story was shit nuf said.

Login or register to comment