• Published 16th Jul 2015
  • 1,452 Views, 203 Comments

On the Run - darkmage1997



A mix up has an unlikely hero being sent to prison while his evil twin uses their exact likeness to get close to the Royal Jewlery

  • ...
13
 203
 1,452

Chapter 15: Finale

The gang made it to the Maximum Security Detention Center while Discord's group managed to return Ponyville to it's original state. Everyone set up the acts for the play while in the backstage, Toby and the children planned for the finale.

"So, how was my sweetie pie doing in prison while his fraud took over?" Silver Spoon asked.

"Well, not good. It was like being treated by my Daddy, but much more harsher." Toby answered. "And I guess you could say I ended up having the same punishment like my daddy for what he did."

"Sorry to hear that, little brother. We won't let that ever happen to you again." the CMC said.

"How should we finish your act?" Joshua interrupted.

"Like this." Toby just said as he chose a song in his phone to hear and held it to his friends. After the song, they all agreed to finish the act with the song chosen. They all went to the hallway to find their parents.

hr]

Everyone finished their plans while the adults talked to Trixie.

"So you locked up my baby in a prison?!?" Ashley demanded.

"It was a mistake. I didn't know he was not the criminal." Trixie stammered.

"A MISTAKE??" Fluttershy shouted. "No one does that to my precious little one!" She gave Trixie the Stare.

"How can you do that to my awesome buddy?!?" Rainbow Dash joined.

"He's done nothing wrong, and you repay him by locking him up tighter than ma'h family secret recipe?!?" Applejack added.

"A darling like my nephew will never belong in jail. Those dirty bars and gloomy cells will not interfere with Toby!" Rarity complained.

"Little wittle Toby isn't going to jail in my watch!" Pinkie stated.

While the adults argued with Trixie, Toby came in front of them.

"Stop treating her with disrespect! I forgive her." he said.

"What?!?" the adults said.

"Like my daddy, I must forgive her the amount of punish she gave me. I hope you can forgive her, too." the child replied while hugging Trixie.

Everyone agreed to apologize to the unicorn until Rainbow Dash changes the subject.

"So, what happened to George Cunningham and his partner?" she asked.

"Oh, them. We have locked them up, and invited them to our talent show." Trixie answered.

Everyone went outside as the prisoners greeted them. However, George can be seen in the crowd.

"Time for some payback!" Rainbow said as she headed for the criminal. George cringed when Rainbow is about to hit him, but she stopped.

"Ahem!" Toby called which Rainbow turned to see her nephew with his arms crossed, an bemused face, and tapping his foot impatiently.

"Sorry." she said.

"George," Toby said while approaching his fraud. "I came here to you to forgive you for what you did."

This made everyone have shocked faces, especially the criminal.

"What do you mean, boy? I took over you, I got you imprisoned in here, I made your family be questioned, I even tried to kill you. Why must you forgive me after all I've done to you?" George said.

"I forgive people because if I don't, then I'll become like my dad, which he killed my mother." the boy replied.

What happened next will make everyone shocked. George Cunningham, most dangerous human in existence, crying in front of everyone.

"I'm sorry that had to happen to you, boy!" he sniffled hard, hugging the boy.

"Shh. It's OK, George. I'm over it." Toby cooed while stroking the criminal's hair.

"Well, Me too. Let's get the song on the road!" George said


1 Hour later..

"Alright, everyone! This is it! The Maximum Security Detention Center Finale!" Toby called. "One, two and a half, here we go!"

After the song ended, fireworks exploded nearby.

"Alright, Trixie, this is it. Your solo." Toby announced.

Trixie went up in front of them and started to stammer. However, Toby accidently bumped into some props, causing Trixie to fall down.

"TOBY!!!" she shouted.

Toby just chuckled nervously and ran off.


After the musical finale at the prison, the real Toby and his family were on their way back to Ponyville, "It's really good to have you back sweetheart," Fluttershy said, as the train pulled into Ponyville station. Everyone added their comments of agreement.

"Well, it's good to be back," Toby said, as they left the train.

"Well, sweetie pie, I'll see you later then," Silver Spoon said, brushing her tail under Toby's chin, as she walked home.

"Man, I missed the feel of that tail," Toby commented.

"Alright you little rascal, let's get you back home where you belong," Ashley said, as everyone made their own separate way back home.