• Published 16th Jul 2015
  • 1,452 Views, 203 Comments

On the Run - darkmage1997



A mix up has an unlikely hero being sent to prison while his evil twin uses their exact likeness to get close to the Royal Jewlery

  • ...
13
 203
 1,452

Chapter 13: Rooftop Confrontation

The gang all headed to the roof just in time to see George and Shadow Mavis heading to the helicopter with a tied up Silver Spoon. She is screaming for help, but her mouth was covered by a white cloth, "Shut up, brat! You're my insurance policy!" George growled. As they went there, they saw Bowser Nate in a Turtle suit. "Number Two, you are ridiculous!" George insulted. "Why are you wearing that?"

"Because I'm the Turtle. And the new number one criminal. That's right. This is where I double cross you." he stated.

"First rule of double crossing: You don't announce the double crossing before you do it. It's not even a rule in the book because it's so obvious." George replied as he pressed on a button, blowing Bowser off the plane, "'The Turtle' is literally the worst criminal name I've ever heard!" he added.

The gang was about to approach the helicopter, but it was already flying just as George adjusted the settings while Silver Spoon struggled in her restraints.

"He's getting away! What do we do?!?"" Spike cried.

"I'm going to stop the helicopter." Toby said with pride as he ran.

Everyone cheered as they followed the boy to the flying helicopter. However, they jumped but only Toby managed to hold the helicopter.

"Oh no, we must do something! I got to save my baby boy!" Fluttershy cried.

"I got it!" her son called.

"There's only one way to reach him! We must stack up to a ladder!" Nathan shouted.

"Are you crazy?!?" Cadence cried.

"It's the only way!" Joshua protested.

"OK, but be careful!" Twilight agreed.

All the children climbed up to each other forming a ladder. While doing that, George noticed Toby was holding the helicopter.

"There's no escape, George Cunningham!" Toby shouted.

"Bad choice, human." George growled as he stomped a foot on Toby's hand.

Muffled screams from Silver Spoon can be heard while she struggled with the rope that is tied up to her. But then, she saw a hacksaw nearby, which gave her an idea. Meanwhile, the children got ahold of the helicopter.

"Something's wrong! We're not moving!" George said. He then realized the problem. "You're ruining my getaway!"

Toby managed to get on the helicopter, but just as he was about to deal with George, the criminal pointed a gun at the boy.

"Welcome aboard, Toby. You have no idea who you're dealing. I'm the world's most dangerous human in existence!" George said.

"That's right! Get ready to die, puny face!" Shadow Mavis said.

However, Silver Spoon got out of her bonds, and released the cloth of her mouth.

"Whatever! You may be the world's most dangerous human in existence, but you're still a human!" she shouted as she grabbed the criminal by the legs, beating him up, " And no one tricks me into dating them then hurts my Toby!" she shouted as she threw George around the helicopter. When it was over, George fell down. However, he rose up and looked scared and dazed.

"What a woman!" George commented.

"Yeah, MY woman. And I believe this belongs to you," Toby said, as he slapped the same fake mole that George put on him on his other cheek.

After seeing everything, Shadow Mavis burned in anger. "I'll kill you!!!!!" she shrieked, as she pushed Toby out of the helicopter.

"No!" Toby screamed as he fell off. Silver Spoon tried to grab him, but he fell too fast. Tears stinger her eyes, as she went to glare at Shadow Mavis.

"Looks like that balloon boy isn't suitable enough for your girlfriend!"

"That's it! You killed my Toby, so now it's time to return the favor!" Silver Spoon cried, as she grabbed George's gun and pointed it at his head.

Shadow Mavis lunged forward to stop her, but fell unconscious, revealing a tranquilizer dart on her wings. Silver Spoon may have won the battle, but she was still crying about Toby's death. Suddenly, she saw Fluttershy flying by with Toby.

"Thank you, Momma." Toby said, as he got into the helicopter.

"Thank Celestia I caught you before you hit the bottom." Fluttershy said as she flew away. After that, the duo faced George.

"How are you two going to get back down with all your friends holding on? I need to lower down the vehicle and when I get the chance, I'll turn myself. I give up." George spoke.

Toby and Silver Spoon gave each other dumbfounded looks. The world's most dangerous human in existence decided to surrender after a beating?

"Alright. You'll lower us and turn yourself in. Deal?" Toby said.

"Deal." George finished.

As George lowered the helicopter, the gang managed to get down to the ground. While the two got off, everyone gave angry glares at the criminal.

"George Cunningham, you are placed under arrest for thievery, fraud, foal napping, and putting our child in a prison. Do you have to say anything in defense?" Celestia said as she approached George with the other princesses.

"Yes. There are a few words I would like to honor my father. Even though you destroyed him, all I've got is my dignity. And I would have gotten it, if it weren't for you meddling kids. And also three words for memory of my father." George started.

"Gosh. This seems sad." Ashley commented.

"So long, morons!" George happily cheered as he took out a potion from his pocket. It was from his partner. The potion read: PX-42. George drank the all of the potion as everyone stood back nervously. George mutated and turned into a giant shadow creature with piercing blood red eyes. His transformation was finished as he roared at the gang. He smacked everyone with his giant fist and stormed all the way to Ponyville. When he got there, screams from the village can be heard because he brought nightmares to everyone, except Toby's family.

"Rats! That jerk gotten away!" Rainbow Dash said.

"It seems no one can stop him." Luna said sadly, as everyone's head hung down in shame.

"No." Toby said as he steeped forward.

"What do you mean, little brother?" the CMC asked.

"I know that since he took over my place, I was locked up in a Maximum Security Detention Center." Toby said.

"We are sorry to hear that, Toby!" Fluttershy sobbed, hugging the child. "An angel like you doesn't belong there, and never will!"

The rest nodded their heads in agreement.

"As I was saying, since George took my place, I realized that after coming this far, we shouldn't give up. Especially me. Nathan, do I have any Rainbow power left?" Toby continued.

"Yes. Why?" Nathan replied as his friend.

"I need to get there and stop that criminal." the child said.

"But sugarcube, you can't go there by yourself." Applejack called. "The varmint seems to be the size of Lord Tirek, and you're just a kid."

"Not true. Me and my friends rescued you after defeating that monster. And since that criminal is like me, then I should battle him." the boy said seriously. "Plus, ever since I got my locket back from another world, this will prove that I will be brave for all of you. Especially you, Momma and Mommy."

Tears of joy stung everyone's eyes as they hugged Toby. However, Ashley and Fluttershy were still holding to the boy.

"Be careful, Toby." the two mothers said.

Toby sadly smiled as he ran back to Ponyville. By now, his family were all thinking the same thing. 'Be careful, Toby.'