• Published 14th Nov 2011
  • 5,720 Views, 215 Comments

Don't you remember? - PinkieIsMahWaifu

  • ...
6
 215
 5,720

Princess Luna

You acted without thinking, jumping between them. It was like the first day you saw Celestia, except this time it wasn't just a cockatrice. This time you weren't certain you would win. Your parents look down on you in disgust.
'What. Are. You. DOING?!' Your father snarled through his jagged teeth.
'Son... It's not as if we aren't disappointed enough in you already....' Your mother growled. 'But if you don't move out of the way, you are going to make things a lot worse for yourself....'
You were terrified, but you would not allow yourself to show it. Celestia was watching in horror from the corner of the room, out of sight. You would not stand for this. You wouldn't let your parents hurt the little filly who was barely even two years old at the time of the 'incident' with your tail.
'I'm not moving.' You whispered.
'What?' Your mother's voice was quiet, but grated through her throat like claws on a chalkboard.
'I SAID I'M NOT MOVING!' You screamed, flaring out you wings to protect the little blue alicorn. Celestia couldn't bear to watch the scene, and covered her mouth to stifle the whimpers escaping from it.

Your parents were furious, naturally. Your father was visibly teeming with rage.
'Look here, you FOAL. You are going to give us that filly now, and then you are going to tell us where the white one is.' His eyes burned into your soul, but you would not give in to him.
'No, dad. I'm not going to do that.'
'That's fine then.' He laughed.
'What?' You gasped. 'You're going to let them go?'
'No.' Your mother cackled.
'Then what?'
'We're going to kill you.' You father laughed hysterically. He was going to enjoy this.
He raised his enormous paw, swiping you aside like nothing. You crashed into the tiled wall, but you weren't worried about yourself. You feared for the little filly that was now exposed to the fury of your parents. Your father, assuming you were dead or at least dying from the enormous blow you had just endured, began to circle the baby alicorn. It started to cry.
Celestia couldn't stand it any more, and cried out when she saw you crumpled in the corner of the room.

'LEAVE HER ALONE!' She howled, tears streaming from her eyes. A flash of white light erupted from her horn, blinding the two grown chimeras. She teleported in front of her little sister. An evil smile spread across your father's face.
'Oh good. We were wondering when you would arrive.' He laughed. 'Now we can kill two birds with one stone! Or... two alicorns.' He grinned horribly.
'You'll... you'll do no such thing...' You choked, dragging yourself across the room and once again flaring your now broken wings to protect the two sisters.
Your father let out a furious laugh, your mother cackling along with him.
'OH... MY.... GOD....!' Your mother wiped a tear away from her eye. 'They think they're going to win! They think they have a chance! This is priceless!' Your father's face suddenly took a more serious expression.
'Lets do this.' He bellowed. Celestia could have teleported the three of them out of there that instant but she knew that the Chimeras would just come after them again. It had to end there, or she would endanger the lives of citizens.

An orb of magic formed in his hand, growing larger until it burst into flame. The fiery ball floated an inch above his hand.
'Step aside now, son, or face the consequences.' Your father threatened.
'You know I can't do that.' You wheezed, still not fully recovered from the attack earlier.
Your father didn't hesitate throwing the ball of fire at you, which hit you squarely in the face. You screamed in pain but kept up your wings, protecting the princesses. You were blinded from the flames, but still did not give up. Celestia leant forward and whispered in your ear.
'Go. Save yourself.' You couldn't see her, but you felt her hot tears roll down and hit your shoulder.
'I'm not leaving you.' Your parents continued with their onslaught of fireballs. One slipped through your battered wings and hit the flank of the little filly. She shrieked as her older sister patted out the fire. You were furious.
'How dare you...' You whispered, before drastically raising your voice. 'HOW DARE YOU!'
The two grown chimeras paused briefly to hear what you had to say.
'ARE YOU STUPID? OR ARE YOU JUST CRUEL?' You screamed. 'You would kill CHILDREN just to protect your HONOR? You would GLADLY burn up a little filly just so you could sound better? Well, you are the LOWEST OF THE LOW IF YOU THINK THAT'S OKAY. This isn't brave, dad. Its murder. Cold-blooded, heartless MURDER. And you're a coward if you think it's okay.'

Your sight had returned in one eye now, allowing you to see a mad smile spreading across your father's face. As he raised his claw to deliver a finishing blow to you, something strange happened. A chain at the side of hall suddenly began to glow in a white aura. It tautened, and then snapped, causing a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling to loosen and fall. It crashed down, landing on your father and killing him. Your mother gasped, not because she cared that her partner was dead, but because her chances of winning had diminished greatly. To make matters worse for her, the guards (who normally were not allowed in the hall in the evenings) were roused by the sudden noise of the falling chandelier. They burst in the doors only to be confronted with the horrible scene: the late rulers of Equestria encased in stone, a dead chimera crushed on the floor, two live chimeras (the younger badly burnt) and the princesses cowering in the corner. Your mother knew she wouldn't have a chance against an army and crashed through a window, flying off into the distance.

The guards did what they were trained to do- immobilize any potential threats. As they flew down around you, you felt completely helpless. You had no strength left to escape. A white figure appeared in front of you in a flash. It was strange how for once she was protecting you; her white downy feathers tickled your nose.
'Leave him be! Don't touch him!' She shrieked desperately. The guards immediately halted at her command.

She turned around and looked at you- you were in a very bad condition. She turned back to the guards.
'Go and get Zecora. QUICKLY!'