• Published 27th Aug 2015
  • 564 Views, 10 Comments

Reflections - Flutterbat276

  • ...
6
 10
 564

The New World

Author's Note:

I'll put the authors note up here. I've been gone for AGES, I know! I've been on Wattpad recently and I've been WAY into Undertale lately (seriously..send help! I'm in the trash can!) you'll notice I've changed quite a lot since I've been here. My writing may be better too and everyone on Wattpad loves it! I'm glad for it! But here, I'm not so certain about it. I mean, the brony community is a very nice and friendly community! I'm just kinda starting to think that no one cares about what I write here. On Wattpad I got way more people there (seriously I got the same number of reads for this story as I do followers on Wattpad...) I'm also afraid I've run out of ideas for the stories I have here. This may be the last you'll see of me for a while, but if you're interested, check out Flutterbat276 on Wattpad! Okay, now that I'm done rambling LETS GET ON WITH THIS STORY!

"I look great!" Lyra said, admiring her new look. She looked amazing!

"You're very welcome, darling!" Rarity said, admiring her work.

"Now, you think you got walking down, Lyra?" Twilight said.

"I think so," Lyra responded.

"Great! Let's go!" Twilight said, leading Lyra around the school. She stopped and looked in the library to read some human books.

"There's a book store in town. You wanna go there?" Twilight asked. Lyra's face lit up in excitement as she nodded. The two girls walked to the local book store to buy a few books.

"It's a wonder they still take bits here! And this weird paper money too!" Lyra said. Twilight giggled.

"That's called a dollar, Lyra!"

"Oh. I feel stupid," Lyra said. They went into a restaurant and ate. Lyra ordered chicken strips, seeing as how she never had tried them before.

"Wow! These are good!" Lyra exclaimed. Twilight rolled her eyes as she ate her salad.

"Why did you eat meat? You know you'll never be able to again!" Twilight said. Lyra glared at her.

"Because I want to enjoy myself while I'm here!" Lyra said.

"Okay, but you might have some stomach issues when we go home," Twilight warned, taking another bite of salad.

Comments ( 4 )

Its really good i be w8 for more chapters

7087658 thanks. I just haven't had the ideas for these stories lately. The fact that I managed to complete one is amazing to me. I'm glad you like it though! :pinkiehappy:

Im sry fr my same multiple coments XD my pc is lagging all the time

7094092 it's okay. I hope you're liking the story so far though!

Login or register to comment