• Published 27th Aug 2015
  • 566 Views, 10 Comments

Reflections - Flutterbat276

  • ...
6
 10
 566

A New NEW Look

"Yes Lyra?" Twilight said, helping her friend up. Even though Lyra had read books on how to walk bipedally, she never really got good at it.

"You...you look so...weird!" Lyra said, never expecting humans to retain their pony form color. She looked at her skin and saw she was still mint green-blue. "Darn..." she thought. She looked at the friends gathered about on the blanket she now stood on. "Hello?"

"Um...hello..." Fluttershy spoke.

"Howdy?" said Applejack, unsure.

"Hiya!" Pinkie said, obviously ecstatic.

"Hello?" Rarity managed, confused.

"Hey..." Sunset said, unsure of how to handle the situation.

"What's up!" Rainbow Dash said in her usual cocky tomboyish manner.

"I'm...Peppermint Song. And..."

"Hey gang, this is Lyra, from Equestria. Rarity, can you find an outfit for her, her clothes match the Lyra here," Twilight said, cutting off Lyra's introduction.

"Heavens, darling! That outfit is a fashion hazard with your coiffure! I'll be absolutely glad to take care of this!" Rarity nearly screamed when she noticed the way Lyra's minty outfit clashed with the pink colored hair she had. "In fact, I think I'll fix her skin tone, too!"

"Rarity!" Lyra said as she got dragged away. Within five minutes, Lyra and Rarity came back, with Lyra now being a very light Pinkie Pie pink. She bared a brand new white, grey, and sky blue dress that seemed to match her very essence while still seeming to be a completely different person.

"Wowza!" Pinkie said, beaming with delight.

Author's Note:

AFTER AGES OF WAITING! HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER!!