• Published 5th Jul 2015
  • 710 Views, 3 Comments

Equestrian Hero Origins - Blondlionezel

  • ...
6
 3
 710

Issue #1 - Captain America

Issue #1 - Captain America

Twilight Sparkle looked around the Helicarrier for some answers on any of this. Somehow Ponies and Humans live on the same Earth, there's some strange group called S.H.I.E.L.D. that she apparently works for, and Princess Luna leads it.

"Is there something wrong, Agent Sparkle?" Princess Luna asked Twilight Sparkle.

"No...I'm fine..." Twilight Sparkle faked a smile.

"Well...alright. Are you ready for your mission?" Princess Luna asked Twilight Sparkle.

"Yeah, does it involve spying?" Twilight Sparkle questioned playfully.

"No, but it does involve travelling around a bit" Princess Luna told Twilight Sparkle.

"Well, where should I start?" Twilight Sparkle inquired.

"I would try the Database Room, it has all of the info you need" Princess Luna pointed to its direction. Twilight Sparkle nodded, saluted Princess Luna, and walked off to the Database Room.

When she entered the Databse Room, she saw a large computer-like TV set with four floppy discs on a table next to it. She a red, white, and blue one labeled "Captain America - File 01" and inserted it into the TV and began to watch...

The year was 1942, and World War II had just begun. Tirek and his forces declared war on America, Griffonia, England, and France. He lead his armies, spearheaded by a deep-science organization called Hydra, who were attempting to build a super-solider weapon. However, a scientist named Abraham Erskine joined our side and gave us the only super-solider formula.

"Is he ready?" Princess Celestia questioned Abraham Erskine.

"Yes, ma'm" Abraham Erskine answered, revealing a now buffed-out Steve Rogers. Steve Rogers was born frail and with many health problems, such as asthma. He had been rejected from military service, but was selected for this program, as it seemed fitting for a super-solider serum to be able to fix him.

"How do you feel?" Princess Celestia asked a tired-looking Steve Rogers.

"I'm feeling a little hungry..." Steve Rogers smiled as his stomach rumbled, "Do you have any hot dogs?"

The whole room began to shout with glee! They had finally made a real super-solider! Abraham Erskine sighed, as he saw a man in a black suit walking up to him.

"Who are you?" Abraham Erskine asked the man.

"Hail Hydra!" The man called out as he pulled out a gun and shot Abraham Erskine in the chest! The whole building went into a panic as Steve Rogers chased after the man in black.

"Stop!" Steve Rogers commanded the man, as he jumped on him, revealing it to a robotic human.

"Heil...Hydra..." The robotic man called out weakly as it short circuited, killing itself.

A few days later, Steve Rogers, now known as Captain America, was shipped off to Tirek's Lands to lead the troops in battle against Tirek's forces. Princess Celestia also hand-made a throwing-shield made of Vibranium, a strange metal originating from the African nation of Wakanda. He managed to flawlessly lead the troops through many battles, using his super-soldier strength and mind.

One day, Captain America was visiting a small camp of Griffon Soldiers. He looked around the camp and saw a kid wearing a minuteman-like uniform with a domino mask.

"Who are you?" Captain America asked.

"My name's James Buchanan Barnes, but you can call me Bucky Barnes!" Bucky Barnes introduced himself to Captain America, holding out his hand for a handshake.

"Well, my name is Steve Rogers, but you can call me Captain America" Captain America introduced himself, shaking Bucky Barnes's hand. On that day, a great friendship was formed. The two became an inseparable duo, leading battles against Hydra.

On one fateful day in 1945, Equestrian Spies had gained info that one of Tirek's benefactors, named Baron Zemo, was piloting a bomber that would bomb famous cities in America, such as Manehatten, San Franciscolt, and Ponyville. Captain America and Bucky Barnes sneaked onto the plane as it began to fly from its starting point in Antarctica.

"Stop them!" Baron Zemo ordered as sixty Hydra troops began to chase after Captain America and Bucky Barnes. Captain America threw his mghty shield, knocking over many Hydra guards.

"I'll go stop the plane!" Bucky Barnes declared as he ran to the controls. However, as soon as he reached the controls, Baron Zemo approached Bucky Barnes.

"So, I've heard you're Caps little sidekick..." Baron Zemo smiled as he pulled out a crowbar.

"When Captain America gets here, you're gonna be sorry!" Bucky Barnes threatened Baron Zemo.

"Oh really?" Baron Zemo laughed, "What happens if I do this?"

Baron Zemo smacked Bucky Barnes in the face with the crowbar. Baron Zemo raised his crowbar and struck Bucky Barnes. Then he raised his crowbar again and bashed his body with it. He did it again, and again, and again. Baron Zemo then picked up Bucky Barnes dying body, and climbed on the outside of the ship.

Captain America threw the final Hydra Solider off of him and went into the cockpit, seeing some blood as he looked outside. He saw Baron Zemo holding Bucky Barnes body. And, as if he could tell that Captain America was looking at him, Baron Zemo threw Bucky Barne's dead body, where it landed in the ice!

"BUCKY!" Captain America cried out as Baron Zemo escaped by jetpack. Captain America sadly looked at the control board, and looked at the controls. There was only one thing left he could do...Captain America landed the bomber plane in the ices of Antarctica...

Many, many years later, an exploration team lead by Princess Celestia arrived in Antarctica, in the same place where the bomber crashed.

"Do you think this is the place?" A crew member asked Princess Celestia.

"Yes, this is the spot..." Princess Celestia nodded as the crew began to move chunks of ice.

"Ma'm!" A crew member shouted out, "We've found him!"

Princess Celestia trotted down to the spot, and saw the crew member out a human-sized block of ice, carrying an unconscious Captain America, along with his shield.

"This is amazing..." Princess Celestia told the group, "Now, we need to remove the ice, and our First Avenger will be free"

The video ended, and the floppy disc came out of the computer. Twilight Sparkle looked at the disc and put it next to the pile of floppy discs.

"What the heck is an Avenger?" Twilight Sparkle pondered as she picked up the second floppy disk, which was red and gold, and it had the label "Iron Man".

(To Be Continued)