• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 15,903 Views, 514 Comments

Doom: Hell in Equestria - The card holder



After destroying Hell, Doomguy tries to go back home, but ends up in Equestria.

  • ...
22
 514
 15,903

And Hell Followed

Rainbow Dash flew from her cloud home, going as fast as her wings could take her. She had to make sure that her friends were alright. If they weren't, she'd find that thing. And she'd kill it, personally.

Up ahead, she saw Twilight's library. Slowing down, she went to the window to look inside. Instead of finding Twilight reading about something, or maybe Spike working, she saw something else. On a nearby table, she saw a helmet. She recognized that helmet. Not too far from that table was the creature she saw, leaning against a bookshelf while reading. Dash was filled with rage. Obviously, this creature had killed Twilight and was now reading all of her books! She wasn't going to stand for this.


Grimm was just finishing the book he was reading, when a nearby window shattered. Jumping into a fighting stance, he saw the rainbow-haired pegasus that he saw when he first got here. She still had spots of dried blood on her, and she looked pissed.

"You!" she spoke. "You killed Twilight, didn't you? And now you're reading her books!"

"What the fuck!? No! I didn't kill Twilight!"

"Don't you lie to me!" She jumped forward, aiming a hoof for Grimm's face. He dodged and grabbed her leg, using her momentum to swing her away. She let out a roar from pure rage, and jumped again. This time, he was caught off guard, and she pinned him to the ground, ready to start beating his face with her hooves. Thankfully, this wasn't the first time something like this had happened to the marine. Grabbing the hoof in mid swing, he used his other arm to punch Dash off of him. Not wasting any time, he went over and got her into a headlock. He nearly broke her neck, out of force of habit, but he restrained himself.

"Listen to me! Twilight's fine! She's upstairs, sleeping!"

"Why should I believe you?" No matter how much she tried, she couldn't escape from his hold on her.

"Because, quite frankly, I could kill you in one movement right now, if I wanted to."

Dash kept struggling uselessly. "You probably killed Fluttershy, too!"

"No, I did not kill any ponies! What's it gonna take for you to get that?" Just then, Spike walked back into the room.

"What are you doing in he-" He paused for a few seconds upon seeing the scene in front of him. "Dash, why are you here, and why does he have you in a headlock?"

"Hey, you!" Grimm said to him. "Could you go wake up Twilight? We have a bit of a dispute here."

Not saying another word, Spike went upstairs. Dash kept trying to escape his hold, but he never relented. Soon, Spike returned with Twilight following him. Upon seeing Dash and Grimm, she gasped. "Grimm! What are you doing?!"

"Self-defense, she thought I killed you and Fluttershy." He finally lets the pegasus go, and she almost charges at him again, before she sees Twilight.

"Wait, so, if you're not dead... Then..." She looked back and forth between Grimm and Twilight, before lowering her head. "Oh, horseapples..."

"Why would you think he killed us, Rainbow? Was it because of what he did-" She remembered not only what happened there, but everything else he went through, causing her to stop for a second before continuing. "-what he did back there?"

"You saw what he did! He killed those things! And I was right there!"

"And you're forgetting, I saved your ass." Everyone looked at Grimm, who was leaning on the bookshelf again. "That thing that had you pounced? It wouldn't have thought twice about simply eating your face off." Dash was terrified, Twilight was horrified because she knew he was right, and Spike was just confused.

"Wait, so what exactly am I missing, here?"

"Nothing, Spike." Twilight recomposed herself. "Well, Rainbow Dash, you should apologize to Mr. Grimm here."

Begrudgingly, she complied. "I'm sorry for... attacking you..."

"And I'm sorry for... wait, I didn't do anything wrong, here." Twilight glared at him, but he just shrugged.

"Well... as long as nopony was seriously hurt... But now you two need to clean up this mess."

Groaning, the marine and the pegasus begin picking up books and chairs.


One of the cerberus's heads yawned. Guarding the gates of Tartatus was a dull job, but it was still an important one. It considered running off again; it would be less boring, and it liked Fluttershy.

Suddenly, it heard a hissing noise from above. All three heads looked up, and saw a pair of big mouth... floating... things floating over the gates. The cerberus immediately got into a battle stance, all three heads snarling. The things opened their mouths, and bluish fireballs flew out, striking the cerberus, who roared in pain while swiping at them.

As they fought, another flying thing, this one with arms, went to the gate, pulling it open as much as it could. It was enough, and all manner of demons and hell-spawn funneled out. The cerberus was soon overrun and killed, the lesser demons feeding on the corpse. A large demon, looking like a pink minotaur, walked past them, intent on finding out just what this new world had to offer.