• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 1,161 Views, 5 Comments

A Second Chance - Blitz Stratus



If you were given a second chance what would you risk to have the chance to change.

  • ...
3
 5
 1,161

Chapter 1 Downward sprial

"How did The Great And Powerful Trixe end up in such a dispairing place? Cruse you Twilight Sprakle! How dare you humiliate Trixie! Trixie does not belong in such a awful place. Trixie will find her way out of here and take her revenge on you and your friends! Splush. Yuck. First find a way out of this mud hole Trixie."



Time seem to drag on at a snails pace.Trixie not being able to make heads or hooves of where she was. As she unknowingly wondered deeper into the everfree forest she did not know that her every move was being watched. A shadowy creature was stocking her every move. Waiting for its prey to let its guard down or to make a careless mistake and it would have her in its blood stained jaws. It began to move in closer readying itself for a strike.



"Trixie is starting to believe she is lost" she said with a sigh. Snap! "Huh? Who dares to try to sneak up and startle The Great And Powerful Trixie"! Grrr. The creature having blowen its cover decide to attack its prey head on. "Does a lowly Saber Wolf think its a match for The Great And Powerful Trixie! If you are wise you will leave Trixie while you still can!"



The Saber Wolf not being able to understand what the blue mare had spoken hurled its self at her with deadly intent. The mares horn glowed brifly and the Saber Wolf was blinded by stars. Lossing its bearings its skull connected with a tree instead of the mares body. A loud crunch resounded through the forest as the wolf slid down to the ground. "Did you think such a feeble attack would be able to hit Trixie!"



"Trixie warned you now you will suffer for your folly!" The Saber Wolf rose from the ground and turned to face its prey again. "Does thou wish to try your luck again against The Great And Powerful Trixie!" The Saber Wolf hurled its self at the blue mare again this time determined to strike down its prey. The mares horn started to glow again sending a beam of blinding light shooting towards the Saber Wolf. The creature lept over this attack and coreared toward the mares abdomen.



Slice!" AHHH!" Trixie yelled in pain as the wolfs claws tore into her side. The wolf spun around and slashed open the mares other flank. Trixie began to stagger as she began to lose blood. "Do you think such weak attacks will slow Trixie!" The wolf readied its self for another attack deciding were to land its next strike. As it charged the mare her horn glowed again and the wolf ran into a cloud of smoke instead of its prey.



The wolf confused began to search through the smoke it didn't notice Trixie sneaking away from her attacker. "Trixie can outwit this oaf". Thud! She had run into a tree and the noise had alerted the wolf of where its prey was located. The wolf shot out of the smoke and charged the wounded mare. Trixie throw herself to the ground the wolfs jaws missing her by inchs. The wolf landed and turned to find its prey running away into the under growth. The wolf let out a mighty howl. The chase was on.



Trixie weaved her way through the underbrush with the wolf hot on her tail. With every step she could feel it closing the distance between them. "Trixie must lose this beast while she still can" She said to her-self through heavy breaths. She veared hard to the right charging into a patch of briers hoping the wolf wouldn't follow her in. The wolf slide to a stop its muzzle at the begining of the briers it growled in anger. It would have to find a way around. Trixie not knowing if the wolf was still chasing her continued to run through the briers too afraid to look back behind her.



"Trixie thinks shes lost him" she pant as she exited the briers. Her body now covered in cuts and stracths ached from the shear effort of the persuit. Trixie with her vision fading floped to the ground. Her now shearded cloak offered little protection from the cold ground. A chill began to creep down Trixies back. She turned around to see her coat drenched with blood from the wounds on her flanks. "Trixie must find something to stop the bleeding". She tried to raise but her muscles had no more to give. She collapsed back onto the ground cold began to spread over her body. "Trixie must..".



Trixie didn't get to finish her thought as the Saber wolf brust out of the darkness. Trixie tried to cast a spell to buy her-self some time but shear exhaustion made this act impossible. Trixies vision was becoming blured as the wolf grew nearer. "Stay back!" She wheezed slowly losing her grasp on the world around her. The wolf sensed its victory as it now stood over the badly wounded mare. Its paw decend apon her throat its padded fingers gripping tightly around it. The wolf raise her tired body up into the air leaving her hooves useless.



The wolfs mouth twisted into a evil grin. It had won. "This looks like the end for Trixie". She close her eyes there was nothing more she could do to stop her death from coming. The wolfs mouth began to water, this would be a tastie meal. The wolf raised its right arm above its head its claws flashed in the moon light. All of Trixies muscle relaxed as the wolfs claws decended quickly on the mare the wolf determined to end this game.



Trixie felt the wolfs claws touch her forehead then suddenly felt her body jerk toward the ground. "Huh?" Trixie manage to open her eyes to see the wolf knock to the ground anger surged in its eyes. "Try picking on somepony your own size wolfy". Trixies sight was blured but through the haze she saw the out-line of somepony standing over her. The wolf roared in anger at this inturder for stealing its meal. Trixies vision darkend as the wolf launched itself at this new enemy. The last thing she heard was a scream before she decended into unconsciousness.


~o~o~O~O~o~o~


"Where am I?"

Trixie found her-self floating somewhere one thing she was sure of. She was not in her body. She felt her self being pulled along by some force toward some noise in the distance. Trixie strained her eyes to see where she was going. What she saw turned her mind insideout. She was right to think she was not in her body when she looked down all she saw were the ghostly shadows of her legs beneath her.

" Whats happened to me?" Trixie looked to her surrounding's for answers. What she saw filled her with dread.



All around her was nothing but endless darkness only broken by specks of light and wisps of purple fog. "Where in the Tartarus am I?!" No answer came her voice only ecohed through the emptyness. The noise had become louder now as Trixie continued to be pulled by some unseem force toward a shimmer of light. "What is that?" As Trixie floated closer to the light in grew blindingly bright. Whats happening? The light grew brighter Trixie was forced to close her eyes as the light burned her eyes. Then the light faded Trixie opened her eyes to find herself standing in a meadow covered in thick fog.

"Where am I now?"

"Trixie the show mare?"

"Huh?"

"Thats your name right Trixie?"

Trixie spun around to see where this mysterious voice came from. Behind her emerging from the fog was a colt with a old tatered brown cloaked over its body.

"Is it?" The colt asked again

".......Yes".

"Well then Trixie welcome to Purgatory."