• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 6,495 Views, 82 Comments

Hellsing: The Rise of Seras Victoria - Kaliann25



Fluttershy is in grave danger, but a lucky encounter with a monster from the pits of hell will save her life and much more. Now as the new master of vampire Seras Victoria, everything will change for the shy pony

  • ...
27
 82
 6,495

Arc 3: Kill zone! (UNEDITED)

ARC 3: KILL ZONE
(Part 1)

Seras was running to the battlefield, not at full speed since her orders were to wait until Celestia finally realize her mistake; but still she had a close eye on the battle and knew it was only a matter of time.
And finally Seras arrived.

“It’s a shame I can’t see Star Swirl’s expression now, I’m sure you already felt my presence. How is it, terrifying? Just feel lucky that it’s me and not my first Master”

With her penetrating red eyes, she appreciated the massacre where Star Swirl’s forces were easily recognizable because of the black armors and the fact they were completely slaughtering Celestia’s forces. The problem was that the Tartarus Unicorn Forces were all Star Swirl’s pupils and they knew much more things that the Royal Guards. Their spells were stronger, deadliest and they never hesitated to kill anypony; they launched great axes covered in fire that merciless butchered their opponents making the Soldiers of the Sun cry for mercy.

“This is too much Princess! We need to run NOW!” Cried Shining Armor. “RETREAT SOLDIERS, RETREAT! LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY!”

“You’re only prolonging the inevitable” laughed Tirek in his ultimate form, that he gained at the beginning of the battle absorbing Celestia’s forces power leaving them to the mercy of his army of darkness.

It was hell on earth, at the ridiculous pony scale, nothing compared with the horror Millennium freed in London over a million years ago.
Celestia was desperate, as a good leader she stayed at the side of her army, standing on the front line helping them with everything she could; from healing and defensive spells to magic barriers to protect the surrounding lands. Everything needed lots of preparations but she trusted in the fact that she was prevented to the attack; unfortunately her opponent was her teacher and he easily destroyed all the barriers with a single spell. Everything was useless, Star Swirl and Tirek’s army of condemned was going to vanish them from earth.

“You can see it now, eh Celestia? Everything you do, everything you try is useless” Shouted Star Swirl from his position behind his army. “All the magic you know is a variation of my creations. You never were never capable to create new magic, you’re doomed my faithful student”

And effectively that was the case; Equestria’s only hope were the Elements of Harmony, leaded by Twilight Sparkle, but again that was a futile attempt. Tirek’s forces previously intercepted the Bearers and Discord by keeping them apart. Divide and conquer, the oldest trick in the book; the Magic of Friendship worked when they were together, keeping them separate deprived Equestria from its greatest defense. Now everything was lost, with Equestria’s greatest protectors separated from each other without any chance of escape, the Kingdom was at the monsters’ mercy.
Knowing everything was lost, Celestia let escape a small tear.
And just at that moment she felt how someone pick her from her throat smiling cruelly. Tirek relished with pleasure seeing his great opponent reduced to this: a cry baby.

“This is the end Celestia, not even Twilight Sparkle could defeat me this time”

“You’ll never prevail” whipped the white alicorn.

Tirek laughed ironically.

“Come on, not even you believe that this time. By neutralizing the Magic of Friendship I also took away your self-confidence. You can’t do nothing, you are nothing. And when I finish absorbing your magic… I would love to say I’ll kill you but the mad one wants to experiment on you, so I guess I’ll conform with the magic”

Celestia cried in fury helplessly realizing that there were battle that the Harmony couldn’t win. This was the end, she depended on the same weapon for too long. Now without Harmony Equestria was doomed; her mistakes hurt her truly, realizing she wasn’t made for war.

“I know it now, this isn’t a war I can win, I shouldn’t trust in my student and her friends only… now Equestria is hopeless. EQUESTRIA IS HOPELESS!”

Tirek shrugged and opened his mouth ready to absorb that precious magic that was denied for him his last return… but now he was free to take. Now that he had Star Swirl on his side he trusted he was invincible; even if the demented sorcerer really scared him, he knew there was nothing Celestia could do to defeat him this time. He finally had won.
From his position, Star Swirl shivered when he recognized the presence, that presence.

“NO, TIREK LOOK OUT!” Suddenly shouted the demented sorcerer.

Tirek turned to his partner with a confused look, when he heard the zooming. The centaur didn’t had time to react, in front of him the arm where he held Celestia exploded in a stream of blood completely covering Celestia on the red liquid. After half a second of confusion for both Tirek and Celestia, the read monster began to scream in agony:

“MY ARM! MY ARM! WHO DARES TO RIP OFF MY BELOVED ARM?!”

Tirek’s pain transformed into a murderous fury, turning his attention from the white alicorn who was now in shock shacking in fear covered in blood, to whoever or whatever ripped off his arm. He looked where he heard the zoom, having a first look of the creature.
It was a bipedal hairless monkey with some kind of… metallic backpack? Attached to her back caring in both arms two strange tubes, one of them still expelling a small smoke trail. The creature’s red eyes stared to the monster, shining in hate; making Tirek feel an unknown level of panic. What was this monster and why was advancing towards him aiming the other tube right to his legs?

A second bullet exploded destroying all Tirek’s four legs at once. The centaur screamed in fear and pain when he fell in a puddle of his own blood. Slowly Tirek looked at the creature, who now was right before him; and introduced a cannon right into his mouth.

“Is time to say good bye” said Seras coldly.

Tirek tried to escape, to scream, to keep fighting; but something on the monster’s eyes froze him completely leaving him to the mercy of this creature.

“Seras Victoria” mumbled Celestia weakly.

“You really took your time to reconsider. Anyway, luckily for you now I’m here to clean up your mess. Just stay aside if you can’t stand a little massacre”

Seras then slowly approached her finger to the trigger, right to finish Tirek, when noticed Fluttershy and her five friends captured by Star Swirl’s solders. She disappeared in a flash.

Fluttershy closed her eyes, knowing what was coming since she clearly ordered Seras to do what she had to; but never thought she would have to watch it. The shy Pegasus had the bad luck to see when she crippled the evil Tirek and how was about to kill him, when vanished. Fluttershy gulped covering her eyes with hooves and wings on the exact moment when her captors were reduced to a formless red mass right after Seras shot multiple times.
The vampire bowed to Fluttershy, as always submissively and devoted to obey every single order from the yellow Pegasus.

“My Master…”

Fluttershy stopped her placing her hoof on the monster's mouth.

“Just save my friends, please; and if you can don’t mention this again… just save my friends and finish this once and for all! SAVE MY FRIENDS SERAS, I’M BEGGING YOU!”

Seras slowly extended her arm to the left and shot again. The second one she freed was Discord, who watched how the bullet destroyed all the heads of his captors; turning their necks into streams of blood. The bullet kept going, exploding right in one of Star Swirl’s regiments killing them instantly.
Discord gulped and teleported with Fluttershy and Seras; and after taking in arms his beloved friend, he teleported away.

“Discord?”

“You don’t have to see this, my Fluttershy”

“But Seras is my responsibility. She, she…”

“She is our only hope now. Really, lock away all your opponents in the same prison where time never passes adding more and more prisoners was Celestia’s dumbest idea. It was a time bomb and now it exploded, it was only logical that this to happened; especially when you have somepony like Star Swirl between them. He was already demented when he was locked, I guess that the imprisonment just drove him even crazier”

Fluttershy didn’t say anything and silently prayed for her friends’ sake… and Equestria’s.
In the meantime, the vampire kept saving her Master’s friends one by one after brutally slaughter their captors, shooting her Harkonnen II reducing them to nothing. Rarity was the most affected when all her enemies exploded right before her covering the white unicorn in blood and body parts. Nothing of the remains remembered that it belonged to a pony; so obviously the poor fashionista fainted.
Rainbow Dash even puked in repulsion when she realized she was holding an intestine, but then Seras took her and deposited her gently at Celestia’s side, where the vampire reunited the Bearers of Harmony; everypony but Fluttershy who was with Discord.

“Are you alright?” Asked Seras a little concerned.

Twilight nodded weakly.

“Yes it’s only… is the first time anyone take a life in front of us, not to mention in a way that horrible. Even if Fluttershy told you to do the necessary, I wasn’t expecting this. Are this the horrors of human weapons?”

Seras recharged her cannons.

“As I told Lyra, humans were experts in destroying each other. And that’s why is worth to protect what you have here in Equestria, because you have the potential to be that beautiful nation that none of the human countries ever were”

Then Seras ran to Star Swirl’s army, that even if they were completely terrified of the monster, they still were great soldiers and ran ready to destroy her once and for all. Using the spell of create axes covered in fire, a brave captain avenged Tirek cutting Seras’ legs. The vampire fell allowing the other soldiers to mutilate her; one of them ripping her arms off, other piercing her head with a stake and such.
The small group of brave soldiers thought it was over, but Star Swirl knew all to well that they only managed to angry Seras. Unware of the incoming danger, the troop marched to the six mares who also knew what was going to happen. Effectively from Seras’ corpse a small bat raised, followed by many others that formed Seras again.

“Nice try” ironically smiled Seras.

Before the troop could react, they were brutally exterminated by the vampire; this time with her own hands.

“You know? All this fighting made me thirsty”

Slowly all the blood on the battlefield a river that flew to Seras’s black arm. Her eyes glowed in pleasure and let escape a pleased moan.
Tirek screamed terrified and tried to crawl away, calling Seras’ attention.

“Oh, I’ve forgotten of you” said Seras placing her fangs on the monster’s neck.

Of course Tirek screamed, but it didn’t last. After an agonizing minute, Seras threw away the dry corpse.
Again the vampire charged her cannons and aimed to a former army, now petrified mass of cowards. The fire resumed decimating Tartarus’ forces, if the battle kept like that; they would be completely terminated in a matter of hours.
Some of the black armored soldiers tried to respond using all the spells they knew, but every time the spells hit Seras, she immediately regenerated the wounds like nothing, creating a mass escape. But then Celestia’s army recovered their brave and began to chase the enemies mercilessly.
Still it was a brutal massacre, but the tables had turned.

“Seras Victoria” said Celestia once she recovered. “I demand to know why are you here? I clearly ordered you to stay out of this battle!”

Seras preferred to lied in order to not involve her Master but Twilight spoke first:

“Princess Celestia, stop it! Just… just stop it! From the very beginning, this was a battle that Harmony could not win no matter what, everypony knew that except for you! And because of your mistake countless lives lost, but now we have an advantage. Fluttershy’s orders were clear: Seras would intervene at the moment you realize your mistakes”

“I agree” mumbled Shining Armor, advancing towards Celestia even if he was too damaged. “Why did you take this long? We could avoid to lose all that lives, all of them brave ponies who only wanted to protect their beloved ones! And all because you refused to use the power we had at our disposal!”

“Luckily for us the weirdo with the hat wanted to use us in his experiments; or we would suffer the same luck” managed to say Rainbow. “But it’s too late to regret now, at least we have Seras at our side”

And precisely at that moment Seras’ heard something and turned to see the bulk of Star Swirl’s army advancing towards them; composed by all kind of dark creatures locked in the Tartarus. Seras grinded her teeth.

“Great, the reinforcements came”

The side doors of her Harkonnen II opened, revealing the rest Seras’ deadliest weapon: the big cannons expanded horribly revealing new kinds of ammunition like deadly exploding shells, anti-tank bullets and the great finale: Napalm grenades.
Just like when she knocked down Zorin’s airship, the weapon was at its full potential.

“DIE!!!” Shouted Seras shooting all she had.

Several explosions all over the battlefield helped the incoming army to stop, but it won’t last forever.

“I could use a miracle now” said Seras while keep shooting.

Then it happened, a small explosion that weren’t from Seras’ Harkonnen II. They all turned.
A second bullet from the Harkonnen I zoomed clearly all over the battlefield to finally impact again one of Star Swirl’s regiments reducing them to burned body parts.
Octavia gulped and recharged the enormous weapon, that was carried by Vinyl’s magic.

“Damn it, I’ll have nightmares after this” mumbled the gray mare.

“You’ll have nightmares? I’M THE ONE WHO’S SHOOTING, FOR FAUST SAKE!”

By her way Lyra was aiming the laser sight to a high ranked officer and shot.
The black armored stallion looked at the red spot on his helm, when suddenly the bullet went all the way through his head, silencing him forever. The minty unicorn shivered at the moment she realized she just took a life… but then remembered that it was for Equestria’s sake and shot again smiling.

“LOOK AT ME! I’M USING A FIRE WEAPON! A HUMAN FIRE WEAPON!”

Seras only took a deep breath and,

“LYRA YOU IDIOT!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF MY WEAPONS STORAGE!!”

Bon-Bon had approached enough to Seras, pulling the heavy cart full of boxes of bullets.

“I know we shouldn’t Seras, but this is how friendship works! We cannot allow you to come here and take all the fighting on your own. I know this will be traumatic and the four of us will need a psychiatrist when this finish… but we’ll deal with it. We’ll help you, because you’re our friend and nothing will change that”

Seras sighed.

“Dear Princess Celestia, I learned a valuable lesson of friendship today: no matter how close your friends are and how much you love them… sometimes you have to keep your stuff away from the morons you have for friends!”

Celestia had a sweat drop on her forehead.

“That was the most interesting friendship report I ever had, but still counts”

The fight kept going, and Seras had to reluctantly admit that the ammo that her friends brought her was an invaluable help, but still Tartarus’ army was so big that she’ll needed more than just guns if she wanted to save Equestria.

“I don’t know how many enemies you locked there, but this won’t end well for us” said the vampire to Celestia at some point. “Our only hope is that my Master free me from my last Restriction Seal”

From their hidden spot, Discord transmitted the message to Fluttershy. The yellow Pegasus sighed

“I understand, if that’s the only way I’ll do it” said the small Pegasus. “Seras, I FREE YOU FROM YOUR RESTRICITON SEAL LEVEL ZERO! FROM NOW ON I NEED YOU TO USE ALL YOUR POWER!”

Seras felt the power increasing.

“What is it, Seras Victoria?” Asked Princess Celestia when she noticed that the vampire’s expression had changed.

Seras just grinned.

“This is it, I’ll finish this here and NOW!!”