• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 6,483 Views, 82 Comments

Hellsing: The Rise of Seras Victoria - Kaliann25



Fluttershy is in grave danger, but a lucky encounter with a monster from the pits of hell will save her life and much more. Now as the new master of vampire Seras Victoria, everything will change for the shy pony

  • ...
27
 82
 6,483

Arc 2 Final (UNEDITED)

ARC 2: BALANCE OF POWER
(Part 4)

Following her sister’s instructions, Luna kept watching the strange creature, but Seras never did anything suspicious and the Element of Kindness and Discord kept supporting her. The only thing that called Luna’s attention was that there was four mares who befriended the vampire and they always hung out during weekends; being Vinyl Scratch the one who shared the most with Seras since she had a nocturnal job, a couple of times Seras even protected the DJ scaring two drunk fans who tried to take advantage on the mare.
Only one time Luna got scared, when she was too distracted watching the Tartarus and didn’t noticed that Seras and her four friends disappeared from her sight; but they appeared again seeming to be fine. What I don’t understand is how they vanished from my sight, asked Luna to herself but didn’t thought too much about it since she had somepony else to watch: the demented sorcerer Star Swirl the Bearded.

Locked on the deeps of the dungeons, with his great power properly restricted with an anti-magic horn ring created by Celestia herself, Star Swirl was constantly interrogated about his plans, but he never revealed a thing and defied the Princesses with a stupid smile; making shiver the Princesses with ease, since they knew very well that they couldn’t defeat that unicorn easily. Not only Star Swirl was the strongest unicorn of all times, but he also invented almost all Equestrian magic; practically being super smart was kind of his super power.
But another detail about him was that his quest for knowledge drove him completely insane; he had no distinction between good and evil, making his obsession with becoming immortal something very, very dangerous; and as an extra, he spent countless hours discussing with his hat.

“Ey Hatty, have you noticed?” He asked to his companion. “We’ve being here for an entire month, isn’t that awful? If it wasn’t for that thing who drinks blood at this rate we would killed Tirek and gave the throne to my descendant Trixie already. Is kind of sad don't you think?”

Of course the hat didn’t answered but he reacted as it did. The guards who watched him always shivered when he began, hearing him discuss with an unanimated object was always a disturbing experience.

“What do you mean I shouldn’t include her in my plans? Remember Hatty: blood is thicker than water. I know she was rude when we introduced ourselves but I can’t really blame her; would you believe that one of your ancestors is still alive?”

The hat kept silent.

“Get rid of Kindness you say? Hatty I know she was the one who freed the beast but I thought you were smarter. What happen if you free a mad dog? Without anypony to restrain her, that monster could kill us all. The Bearer of Kindness is her brake if you know what I mean”

He hugged his hat.

“Oh Hatty I’m so happy for having you; if it wasn’t for you maybe I would lose my mind”

The guards better stayed silent, when a powerful magic beam transformed them into crystal statues. Star Swirl laughed happily when he smashed the statues to the floor breaking them in a million pieces to make sure there was no way to bring them back to life. Then he threw away his anti-magic horn ring and calmly walked away right after put the hat on the top of his head.

“I have the better ideas when I have you there Hatty; you whisper the better plans this way. And yes, I don’t care how strong the alicorns are; all their spells are nothing but bad copies of my own. This ring is completely pointless if you know the right spell and I do know. Anyway, damn you Hellsing exterminator; if it wasn’t I would regained my strength in a day or two”

The hat didn’t say anything.

“You’re right Hatty, is pointless to keep complaining. Let’s thank the fact that the age spell I casted on myself still remains; but I have to hurry, no matter what I’ll be immortal”

He walked out of the Palace like nothing, knowing that he won’t be detected. He appeared before Cerberus, who recognized his smell and attacked with all he had; but Star Swirl used a sound spell that made the gigantic dog to whim and writher in pain, a powerful frequency unhearable for non-canines.

“Star Swirl, I thought I won’t see you again” greeted the weakened Tirek to the unicorn.

“Dude, we have troubles, big troubles”

Tirek sighed relieved.

“Thanks Faust! For a moment I thought they 'reformed' you as they did with Discord or my idiotic brother. So Harmony defeated you, huh?”

“Yes and no, one of the Bearers of Harmony tamed a beast ten times scarier than anything we have in here. Something ancestral, older than our world and everything we know about it”

“Ancestral? Are you serious?”

“She assured she was a human before turning into an undead”

“Human? Undead?” Asked Tirek. “Seriously, what happened to you Swirl?”

The crazy unicorn sat on a rock sighing.

“As you heard, an undead. That thing died but somehow revived as a monster that can’t be killed, and believe me; I cut her head off but she recovered like nothing. Besides she called her demon servants and then drank half of my blood. A monster that sustain herself from blood who was about to kill me but stopped only because her master, as she calls the Bearer of Kindness, forbid her to do so. Believe me dude: that thing is older and more powerful than me; something we can’t fight”

“Oh it can’t be so bad”

“She taught me a lesson: the most effective weapon against a monster is another more powerful monster. Our advantage: Celestia haves only half of a brain and refuses to use Seras Victoria’s power to fight us”

Tirek began to think.

“Well, if we consider that her student kisses the floor Celestia steps on, we still have a chance”

“You better reconsider things Tirek” said Star Swirl. “If we precipitate, it would be the last that we do. Believe me: that thing is as dangerous as any army”

Tirek trusted in Star Swirl’s judgment; even if he was completely insane he still was the smartest being of all times. Besides, why deny it? The centaur was completely afraid of the unicorn.

“Still we have a chance, if that thing have demonic powers we can do something if we use the opposite of it; maybe a holly weapon”

Star Swirl shrugged.

“I’ll pray for Celestia and her bunch of Bearers be as stupid as usual”

“Lyra, you’re definitely crazy” said Bon-Bon following Lyra through the Everfree Forest, as always side by side with Vinyl and Octavia.

“If I’m crazy, why you keep following me?” Asked Lyra making a small raspberry to her friends.

Vinyl and Bon-Bon didn’t say a thing but Octavia shrugged.

“I admit I want to see that explosion again” said Octavia. “See some things destructive that don’t use magic is simply fascinating”

They arrived to the cave, Helling’s former headquarters, and Lyra and Vinly guided the group back to the weapons storage. Fascinated, the minty unicorn took one of the anti-midians rifle with her magic and walked to the target practice field.

“I think I’m ready, I learned the mechanics of this thing when Seras used it and I think I can use my magic to operate it”

Octavia examined the Harkonnen I and opened the back hatch to insert a bullet once she found one.

“Vinyl, would you do the honors please?”

The DJ seemed to doubt a little but then grabbed the weapon with her magic.

“Okay, so how do you use this thing Lyra?”

“Let me show you, Octy, you like big ones” joked Lyra manipulating the rifle pulling the trigger with her magic and shooting. There was a small detonation but nothing too big. “Just pull this small piece and let the weapon work, I guess your weapon can do something much more interesting”

Bon-Bon checked her watch.

“You better hurry guys, I don’t want to be here at night”

“Are you afraid to be late in the forest?” Mocked Lyra.

“No, I don’t want to Seras find us here”

Nopony said anything else and Vinyl hurried to shot the Harknonnen I.
The weapon’s recoil effect made the ponies fall but the explosion worth it, it was great.

“Okay that was pretty cool” smiled Vinyl fixing her glasses.

“Yeah, we better put everything back in its place and get out of here” agreed Lyra.

They began to clean the room, Octavia and Bon-Bon took the empty carcasses of the bullets while Lyra and Vinyl moved the enormous weapons to put them back where they found it when suddenly felt someone taking it.

“Here, let me help you with that” said Seras in human form taking the Harkonnen.

They all jumped startled.

“Seras! What are you doing here?” Asked Lyra smiling nervously.

Seras equipped her Harkonnen II.

“You are a bunch of idiots, you know? But for today I’m glad you’re all here. Equestria is under attack; as I already warned your Princess of the Sun, the attack to Ponyville was only the beginning, now is time for the real thing. You better stay here where the forces of evil can’t find you”

Seras then recharged from blessed ammo and prepared her weapon. Smiling, feeling the known sensation of that weight on her back, Seras opened a bag of blood and after empty it, she approached to the door.

“Seras, what are you going to do?” Asked Bon-Bon.

“What I have to. My orders is to keep inactive until the idiot of Celestia realizes that this is a fight Harmony cannot win. But since I don’t want to be detected, I’ll keep my powers at minimum so I’ll use my arsenal instead of my powers. The holy ammo will assure that those monsters would never back up again”

“Okay, Fluttershy isn’t that sweet after all” said Octavia with a sweat drop on her forehead.

Seras stared at her.

“We’ll discuss about why you disobeyed me later, understood? In the meantime stay here and don’t even think about getting out. I have to go to Tartarus for now”

And then she ran, ready for everything the Tartarus had for her. She only hoped that Celestia will understand soon, for the sake of her people.

The four mares, in the meantime, just saw Seras getting away.

“So the Tartarus attacks us” said Vinyl´.

“It seems so” mumbled Octavia. “What we do now?”

Lyra grinned and levitated the rifle and several boxes of bullets.

“Have you gone insane Lyra?” Shouted Bon-Bon.

The minty unicorn shrugged still smiling.

“The Prison of Tartarus isn’t far, so we can use a cart to transport all this, what do you think?”

Octavia seemed to considerate it.

“We have a cart we don’t use at home” finally said the gray earth pony.

“Seriously, what are you two thinking?” Asked Vinyl.

“To help our friend, of course” said Octavia calmly. “You can’t expect to Seras do all the job, right love? We have to help her”

Bon-Bon was trembling entirely.

“What’s wrong with you two? This isn’t a game, we can get killed!”

“Bonnie, you have to understand” said Lyra. “Is like Octavia said, we have to fight for Equestria and especially for our friend. Besides, I want to see a human weapon in action. Come on, we are Seras’ friends, and she deserves our help”

Vinyl shivered.

“You two need a psychiatrist urgently; luckily me too because you’re right, we can't call ourselves Seras' friends if we don't help her in times of need. And I cannot let my beloved Octy expose herself like that. I’m coming too”

Bon-Bon sighed, knowing there was no way to convince her friends to listen to reason.

“I know we’re gonna regret this”

Author's Note:

Next arc:

KILL ZONE

I hope you liked it and Read ya' later!!