• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 6,495 Views, 82 Comments

Hellsing: The Rise of Seras Victoria - Kaliann25



Fluttershy is in grave danger, but a lucky encounter with a monster from the pits of hell will save her life and much more. Now as the new master of vampire Seras Victoria, everything will change for the shy pony

  • ...
27
 82
 6,495

Arc 2: Balance of Power part 2 (UNEDITED)

ARC 2: BALANCE OF POWER
(Part 2)

It was very late, but still the ponies gathered around the town hall. Mayor Mare unsuccessfully tried to calm the mad crowd demanding for answers; about what happened, about the mysterious creature who saved them, about the mysterious magician who looked like Trixie. No matter how hard she tried to make herself listen, it was impossible. Luckily for her, at some point Vynil Scratch gently used the voice-amplificatory spell on her.

“Everypony please listen!” She finally said. “I want to give you answers, really, but the truth is I have the same information you all have. But don’t worry, right now Princess Sparkle and Princess Celestia are discussing about what happened and I’m sure that we’ll have our answers in no time. Even the Bearers of Harmony are…”

The whole town made an exasperated groan.

“It’s always the same” complained Octavia Melody, cellist and Vynil’s marefriend. “Since Princess Sparkle arrived we haven’t had a single month without an incident”

“Yeah, she’s right!” Joined Carrot Top. “I saw the whole thing: that magician wanted them; not us, as always we had to pay the consequences because somepony had issues with them. THEM, NOT US!

“Right, like that time when the showmare, Trixter I think, came back because she wanted to defy Sparkle. Sparkle!”

“True! And what about the last monster they defeated? The centaur-thing, he was looking for Princess Sparkle and her friends. But because we live on the same town we had to see him face to face”

Mayor Mare sighed knowing there was no use to stop the complaints, mostly because she agreed with most of it. Is not that the residents of Ponyville didn’t appreciate Equestria’s great protectors; but living on the same town of them was simply too tiring. Exactly like Octavia said, since Princess Sparkle moved to Ponyville, they had to deal with something at least once every month.
She was about to say something else but then the whole town spotted Princess Sparkle flying to the town hall along with Fluttershy. And even if they shut once they saw her, Twilight heard most of the complaints… and sadly she had to agree they were right.

“Attention everypony!” Called Twilight once she landed. “Look: I’m sorry, we never expected this to happen”

“You never expect anything anyway” Said Roseluck. “ For example: you never expected that the god of chaos wanted to attack Ponyville because is your home; or that time when Fluttershy, Rarity and you brought us the parasprite plague”

Twilight sighed knowing the florist was right, but still she had to stay firm.

“Again, I’m sorry, okay? I’ll try to make it up to you, I swear. But leaving that aside, we called you to this meeting because we wanted to introduce you the pony who saved us all. And no, is none of the six of us. So… Fluttershy, can you call her please?”

Fluttershy walked slowly to the platform, ignoring the ponies staring at her and mumbling things. The shy Pegasus just hoped that the crowd to accept Seras because they wanted, not because they feel intimidated by her.

“Seras!” Called Fluttershy.

A pack of bats crossed the night landing on the platform; slowly forming a red Pegasus with blond hair and red eyes, a black hoof and a bat Cutie Mark.
The whole town muttered when they saw her, feeling an instinctive fear; but Seras tried to calm them making a small nod.

“Greetings residents of Ponyville, my name is Seras Victoria; the one who took care of Starswirl the Bearded. Well, I don’t really know what to say, ehem, nice to meet you all. I have been living in Ponyville for a coulpe of months but is a pleasure to finally meet you all!

Seras tried to smile, but the only answer she got was an awkward silence. Everypony were giving Seras a blank stare; until a shy hoof raised, it was Derpy.

“So… what happened to your hoof?” She asked. “You know, just asking, ha-ha”

Seras looked at Fluttershy, who just nodded in approval so she proceed to tell the truth:

“It’s made of demonic energy. My original limb was cut off long time ago, so my dark powers created this one”

And like Seras thought, everypony gasped in fear and moved backwards by instinct. This creature was truly terrifying.
The vampire tried to ask for silence raising her hoof, but only scared the ponies even more. After another awkward silence, Seras lowered her head and began her explanation. In order to gain true friendship, she received instructions to be completely honest.

“Let’s be clear: I’m a vampire, an undead monster who sustain itself drinking blood from the living creatures; but don’t be afraid. I’d never attacked an innocent; and recently Princess Celestia agreed to send me medical blood from hospitals to make sure I won’t ever hurt any of you. And even if I run out of my supplies, I would never touch you, that’s a promise”

Unbelievingly, this helped a little; the ponies could feel the honesty on Seras’ words. So, encouraged and a little more relaxed, Doctor Whooves dared ask:

“Tell me Seras, how did you ended in Equestria?”

Seras looked nostalgically at the Everfree forest and smiled.

“As I said, I’m a vampire and I have some special abilities that allow me to survive by thousands of years. If I sleep in a coffin filled with dirt from my birthplace, I won’t die no matter how many years I spend without blood. This was the case and because; I’ve been sleeping for over a million years and because Fluttershy accidentally awoke me, I’m here now”

Fluttershy lowered her head slightly uncomfortable, but still she knew she had to be honest. In the meantime, the ponies began to mumble and glaring at the group.

“My turn! My turn!” Suddenly said Lyra excitedly. “If you lived so many years, did you met the humans?”

The whole town began to laugh while Bon-Bon felt sorry for her marefriend. As always Lyra was making a fool of herself; but then Seras just smiled proudly.

“Of course I did, I was a human before I turned into this”

The whole town muttered suddenly; it was a joke, it had to. But Seras was dead serious.

“That’s so cool!” Smiled Lyra. “But why you’re a pony now?”

“Because we vampires have the power to change our appearance at will. I use this form because Fluttershy told me I would fit better this way.

Lyra’s pupils shrank in excitement, this was the best night of her life!

“Unbelievable! Can I see your human form? Pleaaaaaaaaase…”

Seras doubted for a little but then smiled, her orders were to make friends; and this girl Lyra was a good start. Apparently her former humanity was powerful enough to make the minty-green unicorn forget her fear and the fact she was an undead.
With a playful smile, Seras closed her eyes and began her transformation: making her tail disappear and her body adjust to stand in two legs; her fur became her uniform making her skin soft and pink one more time.
Human Seras winked an eye to Lyra.

“What do you think? You like my human form?”

Fluttershy smiled proud of Seras; while Twilight facehoofed. I know it’s a good thing she made her first friend… but seriously, it has to be Lyra?
Bon-Bon groaned in annoyance, thinking that the creature could save them this; if Lyra was annoying before now she was going to insufferable.

“They’re just like I dreamed! Can you see it Bonnie?” Asked Lyra with a huge smile.

Cheerilee kicked a small rock.

“Me and my big mouth; I promised Lyra if she could scientifically prove the existence of humans; I would allow her to make a class about humans in my school”

“I understand your pain” sighed Ms. Cake. “I offered her a free MMM cake if she made it. Damn it”

By her way Vynil approached Lyra and gave her a friendly punched her shoulder.

“So you made it. Cool! I always thought you were mad!”

“She’s mad, even if she was right, she’s still mad” said Octavia. “But hey! Congratulations”

Lyra nodded to her best friends.

“I know, right? I was always right and you wrong! To all ponies who laughed at me, who’s laughing now? Hahahahahahahahah! Lyra Heartstrings was always right!”

Bon-Bon punched her.

“Okay, okay; we admit you were right, now stop it”

Lyra smiled proudly and made a small raspberry. Bon-Bon returned the smile and approached to Seras.

“Well, leaving that aside, you don’t seem so bad Seras Victoria. If you did that to just to please Lyra… I think you an okay gal”

Seras returned to her pony form.

“It was my pleasure. Besides she seems a good pony”

Lyra hugged Seras, much for the vampire’s surprise.

“First you save our lives and then you prove I was right! I owe you two big ones Seras”

“I’m glad I helped” shrugged Seras.

The group of four friends began to talk when Vynil looked at the clock.

“Ey look at the hour! The meeting ended early and I’m still on time to my show on POnX club! Remember: you promised me to go see me!”

The other three mares sighed and began to follow Vynil, when the DJ looked at Seras and smiled.

“Ey, I have an extra pass! Wanna come?”

Seras raised an eyebrow.

“Just like that?”

“I don’t see why not. Leaving the creepiness aside, you’re a nice pony Seras. Or you don’t like electronic music?”

Seras looked at Fluttershy, who proudly made an approving nod, so the vampire smiled and joined the group.

“It’s great to have a human friend, don’t you think?” Teased Lyra hugging Seras again.

The rest of the group sighed and proceed to ignore her; but Lyra didn’t care. Now she had somepony to talk about a race that really existed.

“Now, before we enter” interrupted Vynil when they arrived at the night club. “I don’t tolerate to anypony abandon my show until it finish, and I won’t stop until Celestia raise the sun”

“That’s why we rarely join you Vynil” said Octavia.

Seras winked an eye.

“Don’t worry about it, vampires are nocturnal after all”

Lyra nodded.

“Great, so one of this night I’ll stop at your place so you can keep telling me about humans, it would be fun; right girls?”

“Ignoring Lyra, where do you live Seras?” Asked Octavia.

“Fluttershy’s home. She’s my master after all; and I only exist to serve her”

The group looked at Seras.

“WHAT?

Seras just nodded.

“That’s the price I had to pay the day I became an undead: my freedom”

After an awkward silence, Lyra looked at her new friend feeling sorry for her.

“But is she treating you alright? Can you still be our friend, right’”

“My orders are to make new friends, so of course I can” said Seras.

“So it’s official, you’re part of the gang now!” Exclaimed Vynil excitedly.

“Yeah, you can always count with us; with your friends” assured Bon-Bon kindly.

For the first time after so many years, Seras felt a warm feeling on her dead heart. It was the power of true friendship; of course, she had Discord and all, but somehow she felt this group was where she truly belonged.
Still the young vampire didn’t understand why ponies were so confident but it was a good change from humans. Looking at the moon, Seras greeted the silent observant who were watching all her moves and entered to the club along with her new friends.

Princess Luna separated from her magic telescope truly impressed.

“Did that monster just felt me from here? What are you Seras Victoria?”

Author's Note:

So this is it, now the protagonism moves from the Mane 6 to this four ponies: my favorite background characters, so what do you think?
Do you like the magic of frienship reaching Seras?

Read ya' later!!