• Published 8th Jul 2015
  • 2,042 Views, 69 Comments

A fluttercord story - Koya mai



A king and a queen have a beautiful child called Fluttershy, the parents told her to never go outside the castle but Fluttershy didn't listen. And she soon finds that she made a terrible mistake! DUN DUN DUN!!!!

  • ...
10
 69
 2,042

chapter 4: Runaway princess

A few hours later Fluttershy woke up again. But this time she woke up from fright. She heard something move outside. Suddenly she heard something move again, Fluttershy got out of her bed and creeped to the window. she put her hoof on the handle, pulled down and as she was about to open it she heard a ghostly deep voice say.

Fluttershy...”

In that moment she screamed. Fluttershy scurried away from the window, but fell backwards on her cabinet sending her jewelry box flying across the room and smashing into a mirror. Fluttershy was terrified so she ran out of her bedroom door taking Angel with her. She flew down the stairs, skidded through the hallways, and just as she was about to enter her parents bedroom a a tall serpent like creature stood in the way. Fluttershy stopped and the creature grined.

"Fluttershy.."

(Inside the king and queen's chambers.)

“AHHHH!!!”

*Queen wakes up suddenly* “What was that?!”

Celestia shouts as she steps out of the bed.

“What was what?” Sombra asked.

“ I-I thought I heard Fluttershy. Scream?”

Celestia started walking towards the door.

“Where are you going?” Sombra asked questionly.

“I’m going to see if Fluttershys ok. I’m a little worried.”

Celestia continued walking, Sombra then said

“Wait I’ll come as well.” Celestia smiled and they walked down the hall.

Once they got there they found that her bedroom was destroyed! But before Sombra could say something Celestia screamed.

“ Celestia, CelestIa calm down, shh.. shh.. Now, what did you see?”

Celestia shivered and pointed to the wall, on the wall it said.

SHE WILL BE MINE!!

Suddenly the words collided together and formed a figure and flew in the window smashing the glass.

“He’s back.”

Author's Note:

YES another chapter done! Yay :pinkiehappy: hope u liked, and I hoped made u all scared :pinkiecrazy:... J/K. :twilightsmile: