• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 2,286 Views, 84 Comments

Pinkamena 7: Rehabilitation - Pinkamena666



The Grand Finale to the Pinkamena Series!

  • ...
11
 84
 2,286

Epilogue

Celestia landed in Manehattan near the abandoned house. She folded her wings and trotted towards the house. She suddenly heard voices out back.

Pinkamena was knelt in front of a grave. "Oh, sis... I'm sorry... I wish there had been another way, but..." She sighed. "I love you and... I will never forget you." She laid a flower on the dirt mound as Celestia rounded the corner.

Twilight saw her and trotted over to her. "Princess..."

Celestia looked at the graves. "What happened?"

Twilight sighed. "May's sister was killed."

Celestia gasped. "And... the other grave?"

"Pinkie's sister. She was the killer all along."

"So, it wasn't Pinkamena?" asked Celestia. Twilight shook her head as Celestia sighed, relieved. "Thank goodness."

She then trotted over to the group, who all looked up at her an bowed. Pinkie looked up at her, tears in her eyes.The princess knelt down and smiled.

"Hello, Pinkie," she said kindly.

"Hey," was all the pink mare said.

"So, I hear it wasn't you, but..."

"My... sister..."

"I am terribly sorry for you loss," said Celestia. "She may have done bad things, but... that doesn't make this any less tragic."

"Thanks, Princess."

Celestia smiled. "Now... if you will excuse me... I have something to clear up with the Royal Guard."

Everypony nodded before Celestia turned and trotted off. She then unfolded her wings and took off. Twilight waved by to her when she suddenly stopped. She then turned her hoof so she could look at the bottom, sighing.

"Something wrong?" asked Rainbow Dash, trotting over to her.

Twilight quickly lowered her hoof. "Nope."

Dash looked back at Pinkie and May. "This has been a terrible day."

"Yeah," said Twilight."It has."


No one spoke for the entire train ride back.


Later that night, every pony was asleep in their beds. Pinkamena and May were back at there house in Manehattan. Twilight was in her library. Rarity, Carousel Boutique. Applejack was home at her farm and Rainbow Dash was at her cloud home. Fluttershy was sleeping in her cottage.

Twilight began to stir and then sat up, rubbing her eyes. She looked at the clock. Eight-o-clock in the PM. She groaned and got up,heading over to her desk and sitting down. There was a creaking sound behind her and she turned. Nothing.She turned back around and set her hoof on the table,looking at the "P"on the bottom.


Psyche slashes Twilight across the chest. "MOVE AGAIN AND I'LL GO FOR YOU NECK!"

Twilight grabbed her chest. "AHHHHH!!!" Tears filled her eyes. "STOP!!! PLEASE!!!"

"YOU KILLED MY PET! NOW YOU REPLACE HER! WELCOME TO SLAVERY BITCH!" Psyche roared in Twilight's ear before biting it.

"O-O-OWWWWW!!!" cried Twilight. "I... I DIDN'T..."

"What was that 'pet'?"

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!! I'M S-S-S-SORRY!!!!"

"Oh, you're sorry!? Well, I payed good money for her and now she's gone so I guess you're free!" she roared as she grabs Twilight's right forehoof and carved a "P" into it.

Twilight whimpered. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"


Twilight closed her eyes and sighed, remembering the last part.


"Oh~ Are we keeping her, Psy?" Ash asked, petting Twilight's head.

Twilight continued licking.

"Isn't that right, pet?" asked Psyche.

Twilight nodded hesitantly while still licking.

"But we will leave her to her friends for a time so she may enjoy her last moments with them as a free pony. Isn't that kind of me, pet?" Psy coos, gesturing for Twilight to come and be petted by her.

Twilight turned from Ash an sat next to Psyche. "Yes, mistress, Thank you."

Psyche's pets seem to be doing something for Twilight for she starts to lean into them, like she can't get enough.

"And it looks like this whole Pinkamena thing's gonna hit the fan soon, so good-bye for now, my pet. And tell any pony of your master's intentions to come back... I'll feed you your own tongue."

"I won't, mistress. I promise."

With that, Psyche and Ash left, leaving Twilight alone in the dark streets of Ponyville.


Twilight traced the "P" with her other hoof when suddenly her ears perked to the sound of a light creak.

"Twilight..." said a familiar voice.

The unicorn turned around and gasped.

THE END
Find out Twilight's fate in "A Noble Shadow" by NightSoul...
"The Aftermath Series" Coming Soon

Comments ( 28 )

noble shadows? yes
everything else? mmmm not so much

2363537

never mind just word play -.-

so thats it for cherry?

aww i wanted to see more with pinkamena and may. so i take it now she and may are lovers again? so that means a happy ending for pinkie anyway.

2370545
Oh I have much in store for May.:pinkiehappy: Heh heh heh...:pinkiecrazy:
Glad to see people like her.:pinkiesmile:

2370834
Yeah well she's a pretty good oc i mean she was able to tame Pinkamena:rainbowlaugh: So i can't wait to see what else you have in store for her and everyone else.:pinkiehappy:

2373620
Well, seeing as how the majority of Equestria is female, I'm guessing there are some female couples. And it's probably not as uncommon or weird as it is in our universe.

How I imagined the end: (BUM-Bum-BUUUUUUUUUUMMMM beat) HOL-Y SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!

2414228
Which part? The death of Dawn? The secret of Dawn and May? Or Cherry? Or perhaps Pinks not being it? Or all?

2414233
Oh, right... I really had a lotta twists, huh :rainbowhuh:
:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

2453718
How about a proofreader? And probably not. I don't wanna wait for someone else to be ready to publish a chapter 'cause who knows when that'll be?

how the buck do I keep missing chapters of this series?
how much more is there?

2629936
This is the end of the Pinkamena Series. Next up is the Pinkamena: Aftermath Series which also has 7 fics. They are as follows:

1) Pinkamena & May: Together Forever
2) Pinkamena & May: For Better Or Worse
3) Pinkamena & May: In Sickness And In Health
4) Pinkamena & May: Till Death Do Us Part
5) Lovebirds
6) Lovebirds: Part 2
7) Pinkamena: The Return

3735944
Did you count the massacre in Canterlot in Pinkamena 3? I never said how many... but, it was about 7, I thinks.

Comment posted by Weird Dragon deleted Sep 25th, 2014
Comment posted by Weird Dragon deleted Sep 25th, 2014

2363565 are you still working on the noble shadow i love it and the pinkamena series:heart::heart::heart::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::twilightoops:

4980045
well yes noble has a chapter or two out already on my page go look.

4980658
What made you check the comments here?

4980662
it sent me something twlling me he teplyed bro.

4980678
Ah. Your name was just a bunch of numbers in his reply...

4980702
odd also just relised you never promoed MH for me.

4980715
Yeaah, Dragonfire2lm asked me the same thing. Just haven't gotten around to it

:pinkiesad2: Don't worry, Twi. I'll get you out of this. (looks to Hazel, asleep on the couch). I hope you wouldn't mind, Haze. But I have to set her free, and I have to make HER

Login or register to comment