• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 2,288 Views, 84 Comments

Pinkamena 7: Rehabilitation - Pinkamena666



The Grand Finale to the Pinkamena Series!

  • ...
11
 84
 2,288

The Finale

Cherry began to move around the table. May did the same so as to stay as far away from her as possible. The magenta unicorn grinned and used her magic to crack the table in half before darting forward. May yelled and threw a chair at her with magic. The chair hit Cherry and made her skid across the floor. She threw the chair aside and glared at May.

"A chair? Is that the best you got?" she asked.

May backed away and fired a magic blast at her. The killer teleported to the side, dodging it.

"Nope," chuckled Cherry, instantly teleporting in front of May and punching her across the face.

The red mare stumbled and fell into the debris of the table. Pinkamena sat up and watched, still in shock of seeing her sister. May saw this.

"Pinkie... HELP ME!!!" she yelled as Cherry grabbed her leg with magic and dragged her across the floor before throwing her into the wall.

The pink mare shook away her shock an blinked before looking at the fight. "May? Ch... Cherry?" she asked softly.

Cherry raised May up off the ground, her back against the wall, and punched her in the stomach.

"That's for trying to take my sister from me!" she yelled.

May yelped in pain as her attacker raised the knife. May gasped and shot Cherry's hoof with magic. The knife flew out of her possession and landed on the floor.

"No matter," said Cherry. "I don't need my knife to kill you." She punched the red mare again. Harder.

May choked. "Why are you doing this? I thought you wanted your sister to be happy...."

"I do," said Cherry. "But she belongs with me and I'm NOT letting you ruin it."

"But... I-I love her..." said May on the verge of tears.

Pinkamena gasped, seeing that May still loved her. "May." she said softly.

"I don't care about your emotions, May," spat Cherry. "This is all your fault. You took her from me with your talk of love... Pathetic."

"Don't you love your sister?"

"That's different. She's my sister." She grinned and her horn glowed, choking May. "Now, it's time for you to die."

May began gasping and choking, doing everything she could for some air. She thought she was about to die when suddenly...

"Sister..."

Cherry stopped choking May and looked over. Pinkamena was standing at the far wall.

"Be with you in minute," said Cherry. "I just have to kill this bitch."

"No..."

Cherry looked confused. "No?"

"No... You don't have to kill her, because... I choose you."

Cherry went wide-eyed and May gasped, a tear falling from her eye/

"But... She's seen me. She knows what we do."

"So? We can keep her as a sex slave or kill her together later."

"P-Pinkie?" asked May, crying.

Cherry smiled and dropped her.

Pinkamena smiled. "Come here, sis."

Cherry then trotted over to her. "Sister... Finally... We're together again."

Pinks smiled and rubbed Cherry's cheek. "I thought I'd lost you years ago."

Cherry shoo her head. "You'll never lose me."

Pinkamena sniffled as she hugged her. Cherry hugged back. May stumbled to her hooves and saw Pinkamena reach into her own mane.

"Oh, sis..." said Cherry... "I love you more than anything."

She let out a gasp when she felt something stick her in the chest. Tears streamed Pinkie's face as Cherry looked down at the knife in her chest. She then looked up as Pinkamena pulled it out and dropped it. The two mares dropped to the floor Pinkie cradling Cherry in her forelegs.

"You..." said Cherry weakly. "You k-killed me... Why?"

Pinkamena sniffled. "You were out of control..." she cried. "I had to."

"But..." wheezed Cherry. "You said we'd... always... be... together..."

Pinkamena sobbed openly. "I know, sis. I know."

"You were supposed... to take... care of me..." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Oh, sis..." sobbed the pink mare. "You know I love you... more than... anything... right?"

Cherry chuckled weakly. "You... chose her over me..."

"You were killing innocents... I don't do that anymore, and... I'm sorry..."

Cherry coughed and looked at May. "She must... love you... a lot."

Tears fell from May's eyes as she was reminded of seeing Dawn die. Cherry reached up and touched Pinkie's face. The pink mare touched the hoof with her own.

"Sis... I'm sorry... I do love you..."

Cherry closed her eyes and smiled. "I know." She opened her eyes half-way. "I love... you, too."

The pink mare sobbed harder now, tears hitting her sister's face. "It's all my fault! I made you into this!" She paused. "I just wanted us to be together..."

"And we were..." wheezed Cherry, on the verge of death. "We were... ha... happy."

Pinkamena clenched her eyes and held her sister closer. "I'LL MISS YOU... SO MUCH!!!"

"I'll... m-miss... you... t-too..." said Cherry, a few tears leaving her eyes when she exhaled, her boy going limp.

Pinkamena gasped, holding her sister tighter. "NOOO!!! NOO!!! NOOOO!!!! CHERRY!!!"

The others finally managed to break through the door and entered. They all stopped when they saw Pinkamena, cradling a dead mare.

"SISTER!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!" She looked her sister in the eyes. "COME BACK!!! COME BACK!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" She stroked her mane. "PLEASE... I NEED YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

May slowly trotted over to her and sat down beside her. "Pinks, I'm... sorry..."

"WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS??!!!" She gently shook her sister. "WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!"

May hugged Pinkamena, who hugged back. The red unicorn then looked at the magenta one.

"Look..." she sad. "She's smiling."

Pinkamena sniffled and nodded. "Yeah...She got what she wanted. To see me again."

"We'll... bury her properly... for you... Okay?"

Pinks nodded. "I just... can't believe I... killed her..." She sniffled again. "What have I done?"

"You saved us," said May. "After she was through with me, she'd have gone after the others."

Pinkamena shook her head. "Still..."

May sighed. "Come on... Let's go bury her."

The pink mare stood up and levitated Cherry onto her back."Okay..."

May smiled weakly and she and Pinkamena made their way out of the room. The others watched them, their faces wet from crying.