• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 2,287 Views, 84 Comments

Pinkamena 7: Rehabilitation - Pinkamena666



The Grand Finale to the Pinkamena Series!

  • ...
11
 84
 2,287

The Murderous Pink Mare

May tossed the shovel aside and dropped to the ground.

"Dawn... I'm so sorry," she said, sniffling. She laid a couple flowers on the dirt mound in front of her. "I should've gone with you, or... never have gone out with Pinkie." She wiped her eyes. "It was bound to end bad, wasn't it? Going out with a murderer..."


Pinkamena slammed the table. "Stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID!" She held her forehead. "What have I done? If only I had..." Tears filled her eyes. "DAMMIT!!!"


Kat trotted up to May and sat down beside her. "How you holdin' up?"

May looked at her briefly before looking back at the make-shift grave. "Not good. She was my only family..."

"May, I'm so sorry. Must feel awful... Which is why I want you to know that... we're all here for you, okay? We're gonna help you through this."

May sniffled and smiled weakly. "Thank you."


Pinkamena let out a yell and pushed all the debris off the table, knocking it to the floor.

"Well, that's some temper..." said a familiar voice.

Pinks gasped and her ears perked. "That voice."


May headed back inside and went into the living room. Twilight had used her magic so that the TV in the room had power. The news was on.

"Anything about Pinkie?" asked Kat.

Twilight shook her head. "No... Just the asylum fire."

May sat down on the couch and watched it.

"Breaking news..." said the news reporter mare. "Recent investigations of the bodies has revealed a surprising and somewhat disturbing fact..."

May leaned in, intrigued.


"Who's there?" asked Pinkamena, looking around the large dining room. "Is that you?"

"Mmm.... Perhaps," said the voice with a giggle.

"Stop playing games!"


"It had been reported that one of the bodies is missing. One to have believed to have been burned in the fire..."


"SHOW YOURSELF!!!" yelled Pinkamena.

Just then a pink mare tackled Pinkamena to the floor.

"Hiya," she said with a cheerful tone.

Pinkamena gasped. "You."


"Cherry Berry Pie," said the news reporter as a picture of a pink unicorn appeared on screen. "Cherry is the sister of Pinkamena Diane Pie, the former killer recently released from this same asylum. Cherry is on the loose and considered to be extremely dangerous."

May gasped. "Pinks isn't the killer."

She got up and ran down the hall.

"May!" yelled Applejack. "Get back here!"

The red unicorn ran down the hall and saw the dining room doors open. She ran inside and looked around.

"Pinkie?" she asked.

Cherry grinned and stood up. She and Pinkamena were behind the table, opposite of May.

"Well... If it isn't May. Just the mare I wanted to see."

The doors slammed shut and the lock broke. May gasped and jumped slightly.

"How, sis?" asked Pinkamena. "How'd you escape? Last I saw you you were in your cell."


The padded room door opened and the doctor stood in the doorway.

"Come on, Miss Pie. Your guardian's here."

"My guardian?" asked Pinkamena.

"Come on. Let's go."

Pinkamena slowly stood up and followed the doctor down the hallway. She watched the other crazies as she passed their cell. She then passed by a cell that made her let out a gasp.

"You." she whispered.

"Keep moving." said the doctor.


"I escaped," answered the unicorn. "It was fairly easy..."


The doctor pushed a button on the wall, sounding an alarm.

"SHE GOT OUT!!!" he yelled. "SOMEPONY HE--"

A unicorn mare popped up next to him and drove her hoof deep in his mouth. The colt gurgled as he choked on her hoof, soon dropping dead.


A unicorn stepped into view at the end of the hall. His horn glowed brightly as he shot a beam near the mare's hooves. She looked down and saw a circle beneath her.

"What the hell?" she asked.

She soon fell through the floor and landed in the basement, tumbling across the floor for a bit. She soon skidded to a stop as she bumped into a barrel.The mare looked up at the ceiling and saw the portal closing.

"Damn!" she yelled.


"I admit," said Cherry. "That explosive barrel had me worried. I almost broke a sweat."


The guards all shot beams at her. One hit her, causing her to fly backwards. She skidded along the floor, her horn causing sparks to fly everywhere. She was about to get up when she heard something. She looked over and saw that the sparks from her horn had lit the trail of fuel. The fire had almost reached the barrels.

The mare stared at it. "Oh, shit."

She rolled out of the way and dove behind the guards and held one in front of her. The barrel exploded, knocking the guards and Cherry away. The floors and ceilings crumbled and collapsed.

When the smoke cleared, Cherry threw the bloody body of the guard off of her, coughing. She stood up and stretched before looking around at the wreckage. After coughing some more, she took off.


"I escaped that fire and then set my sights on you..." she said, looking at Pinkamena. "...sister."

"Me?" asked the pink mare.

"Remember what you said to me when I was a foal?" asked Cherry. "You said we'd be together forever. That you'd always be there for me. So... I killed all those that dared come between you and me. That first one? That was practice."


Cherry stepped knocked a mare into an alley and held her against the wall with her magic.

"Please... L-Let me go," whimpered the mare. "I-I won't tell anypony... I promise."

"Hmm... Wanna know something cool?" asked Cherry.

"Wh... What?" asked the mare, tears falling down her cheeks.

"I don't care."

She gripped the mare's right foreleg with her magic and fore hooves before yanking. There was a sickening snap before she yanked again. The mare tried to scream, but Cherry held her mouth shut.

May trotted through the streets, keeping an eye out for anything pink.

"Pinkie, honey!" she called. "You around here?" She saw a shadow move in an alley. "Pinkie?"

She cautiously moved towards the alley, trying not to make a sound. She took a deep breath and rounded the corner. She then let out a scream. In the alley was a mutilated body of a mare. May looked at the end of the alley and saw a brief glimpse of a pink mare's hoof.

"P-P-Pinkie?" asked May, a tear falling from her eye.


May looked at Pinkie. "That... That was..."

Cherry laughed. "You really have no faith in my sister, do you?"

"Of course I do."

"Do you?" asked Cherry. "You know the most recent victim? The one you supposedly caught her at?"

May gasped.


He blocked her path. "Where you going?"

"I was just... out for a walk..." replied the pink mare. "Now, will you get out of my way?"

"Well, how about you forget your walk and hang out with me instead?"

"I really don't think I should--"

"Why not?"

"Well... I'm engaged, and... I don't know you."

The colt smiled. "Engaged, huh? You somepony's fiancé."

"Um..." said Pinkamena, nervous. "Yeah."

The colt pressed a hoof to her neck and held her in place. "That makes this that much hotter."

"Wait, what?" asked Pinkamena. "What are you--"

The colt leaned in and began kissing her neck. She let out a frustrated growl before shoving him off.

"Knock it off!" she protested as she came at her again. "I said, 'stop it'!"

"Come on..." said the colt, leaning in. "You know you want it..."

Pinkamena kneed him in the groin, causing him to let go. He stumbled backwards as Pinkamena backed up to the opposite end of the alley.

"You bitch," groaned the colt.

The pink mare turned around and bumped into a cloaked mare. "Oh, I'm... sorry."

Pinkamena left the alley. The cloaked mare held out a knife and walked up to the colt with a grin. Pinkamena suddenly heard a commotion in the alley and looked over her shoulder. She saw the cloaked mare dart out in a hurry. The pink mare hesitated but went back to the alley and found the colt laying dead in a pool of blood. She covered her mouth and knelt down, poking him.

"Please, don't be dead..." she whimpered.

She suddenly heard hoof steps approaching and stood up. A purple mare found herself at the alley. She held a hoof over her mouth to keep herself from gagging, tears filling her eyes. Pinkamena stood over the dead body of the colt and looked up at the mare with a gasp.

"Oh, no..." she whimpered.

"SOMEPONY HELP!!!" cried the mare.

Pinkamena began crying as she ran back to the house.


May eyed Pinkamena.

"I tried to tell you..." whimpered the pink mare.

"You framed your sister?" asked May.

"Framed her?" asked Cherry. "No... She was only in the wrong place at the wrong time." She held out her knife. "I've killed the others... including your sister..." May gasped. "Now, it's your turn."

May backed up against the door, whimpering.