• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 2,288 Views, 84 Comments

Pinkamena 7: Rehabilitation - Pinkamena666



The Grand Finale to the Pinkamena Series!

  • ...
11
 84
 2,288

Caught

Pinkamena left the house, making sure the guard didn't see, and headed down the street. She inhaled in the fresh air and sighed, relaxed. She looked around at all the ponies walking by and smiled at how peaceful it was. Like everything was and will be okay. She began humming a cheerful tune when suddenly a colt bumped her into an alley.

"H-Hey..." she protested. "W-Watch it!"

"Oh, sorry," he said sarcastically. "Didn't see you."

"Yeah, okay," said the pink mare, trying to get passed him. "Very funny."

He blocked her path. "Where you going?"

"I was just... out for a walk..." replied the pink mare. "Now, will you get out of my way?"

"Well, how about you forget your walk and hang out with me instead?"

"I really don't think I should--"

"Why not?"

"Well... I'm engaged, and... I don't know you."

The colt smiled. "Engaged, huh? You somepony's fiancé."

"Um..." said Pinkamena, nervous. "Yeah."

The colt pressed a hoof to her neck and held her in place. "That makes this that much hotter."

"Wait, what?" asked Pinkamena. "What are you--"

The colt leaned in and began kissing her neck. She let out a frustrated growl before shoving him off.

"Knock it off!" she protested as she came at her again. "I said, 'stop it'!"

"Come on..." said the colt, leaning in. "You know you want it..."

A purple mare trotted by, enjoying her day when all of a sudden she heard a soft whoosh, a yelp, and something splattering. She headed towards the source of the noise and found herself at an alley. She held a hoof over her mouth to keep herself from gagging, tears filling her eyes. Pinkamena stood over the dead body of the colt and looked up at the mare with a gasp.

"Oh, no..." she whimpered.

"SOMEPONY HELP!!!" cried the mare.

Pinkamena began crying as she ran back to the house. A bunch of colts and mares came running over to the alley.

"It was HER!!!" cried the purple mare. "THAT PINK PONY FROM THE NEWS!!!"

"Let's get her!" yelled a bunch of crowd members.


Pinkamena burst through the door and shut it, locking it. May came running over.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I messed up big time," said the pink mare, sobbing.

May saw the blood on her hooves and went wide-eyed. "You didn't..."

"Please... help me..." begged Pinkie. "Please..."

May stared into Pinkamena's eyes before sighing and nodding. "Dawn. Help me."

Dawn came trotting over and noticed the blood. "D-Did she..."

"That's not important right now," said May. "Right now, we have to leave."

Dawn eyed Pinkamena. "O-Okay..."

"Dawn, I..." said Pinks, a tear in her eye.

"Please..." said May. "I love her and I'm going to help her. Even if we have to leave Equestria to live together."

Dawn and Pinkamena both gasped softly. Then, Dawn nodded. "Okay... What do you wanna do?"

"You know that abandoned run-down home we used to play at when we were fillies?"

Dawn nodded. "What about it?"

"We need to teleport there?"

"Teleport? Why?" asked Dawn.

Just then there was banging on the front and back doors.

"OPEN UP!!!" yelled a voice from outside. "WE KNOW SHE'S IN THERE!!!"

May gasped. "Dawn... Now."

Dawn nodded and closed her eyes, tilting her head forward. May did the same as she put a hoof around Pinkamena. The two mares' horns touched and began to glow. Suddenly they disappeared as the front and back doors were knocked in. Ponies stormed in and looked everywhere... but found nothing.


May looked out the broken window of the run-down home and saw no signs that anypony knew they were here. She turned and trotted into the center of the living room where the other two were.

"Thank you both," said the pink mare. "You don't know much this--"

"Look... You better stop this killing business right now."

"May, I'm--"

"Just... Stop it," said May.

Pinkamena closed her mouth and nodded, sighing.

"How long must we wait here?" asked Dawn.

"The princess will find out about this soon," said Pinkamena. "I'm guessing she'll arrive here within the hour." She paused. "This looks like the end for me..." She turned and headed over to a burnt couch and laid down on it. "Guess, I'll just wait for her..."

May and Dawn looked at each other before heading off to think of the next step.


A Royal Guard ran into the throne room and halted to a stop before bowing. "Princess."

Celestia and Luna eyed each other.

"What is it?" asked Luna.

"You know how you told us to watch Miss Pie?"

Celestia got up from her throne. "Pinkie? What happened?"

"It appears she's, uh... killed again."

Luna gasped. "Sister... What are we to--"

"I'm going to see her."

"Sister, please--"

"Luna..." interrupted Celestia. "Let Twilight and her friends know. They may wish to visit her, too... before..."

Luna closed her mouth and nodded. "I'll do it right now," she said, getting up and leaving the room.

"Oh, Pinkie..." said Celestia. "What have you done?"