• Published 11th Jul 2015
  • 3,244 Views, 84 Comments

The Man With The Quarter-Staff - HopeForTheFew



When Humanity is on its last stand from the power of chaos. One man will rise up and defend his people, to whatever end.

  • ...
16
 84
 3,244

Epilogue

"And you told me he would fall back to his old ways." Gabriel said with a slight smirk on his lips.

"Well everyone is wrong some times." Michael said sarcastically in response.

"Eye, that is indeed true. Even for us." Gabriel said.

Michael in turn shook his head and spoke saying: "That is not important now. What is important is that this one lonely man passed the test, and now he must lead his people, along with the ponies, home. the only question is will he be able to surpass the trials that await him in the future." With that said, Michael tuned his head back down, gazing curiously at the man below.

"Well the Father certainly has faith in him. And if he has faith in him, so should we." Gabriel said with a smile.

Michael smiled as well and looked up at his good friend. And with that they flew off towards their own homeland.


But all the while this happened, that one lonely man stood tall and proud on his city wall, staring up at the sky where he knew his father was waiting for him too complete his mission and then he would finally be able to rest his weary soul. And go to the home that is prepared for him. This man knew this to be true and Hope was in his heart.

A Hope so strong that it could not be matched. A Hope of the one who brings Hope.

A Hope for The One In The End.

Author's Note:

Well that is the end of this story. I Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Have a good day/night.

Comments ( 10 )

6422804 I can do that for ya... But I wont lol. Glad you enjoyed!

6438248 Really? I am sorry to hear that, but I Hope things are going well for you now.

Truth be told, I cant tell if you joking or if you are serious.

Nice alternate universe story. Keep up the good work with what you do.

6627106 Tell me how could you read the story that quickly?

6627113 Still working on it. I'm on chapter two.

6627174 I like the way you describe war scenes. Very nice and fluid. I suck at critiques, but since you requested some feedback, there you go.

Loved this story from start to finish

6657754 Thank you, my friend! :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment