• Published 11th Sep 2015
  • 9,434 Views, 29 Comments

A Little Help - PootisCupcake



You are Anon, and you live alone. You are planning on relaxing by yourself tonight, but when a tear-stained Pinkie winds up at your door, who are you to turn her away?

  • ...
26
 29
 9,434
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 25 )

Short and sweet.

PINKIE IS BEST PONY! WHO'S WITH ME

This escalated too quickly, pacing is too fast.

6415484
Duly noted. I'll start working on my pacing. Thanks for the critique.

Quite the gem, I'd say. Something good to read to wind down after work, or laughing my ass off for hearing 'Fsteak' for the first time ever.

6415495

I second 6415484 , actually.

Here, this is what I've notice is best with clop length: 5,000 words.

Roughly 2k build up to 3k act, or some variant of that. Works pretty good from what I could see.

~Skeeter The Lurker

Nice. I like it.

Great story, not too short not too long, and an EXCELLENT author name

Definitely a change of pace compared to others I've read! It wasn't necessarily filled with lust but actual love from start to finish. Keep up the great work!

Well this time i expected it to be a bit different, than what i read usually, but it was not bad, one of the better clopfics i had read.
I maybe still like such things with a good story, but it was really not bad.

6420781
Yeah, always being in the mood for sex at such a convenient time is very unrealistic and makes the character look like a slut or has trouble containing his/her libido. There must be a premise for that, if not then don't pull that nonsense.

~ wat no sequel when they have kid ( foal ) ?
Disappointed ...

6422411
I'm not good at thinking of ways to continue a one-shot without being too unoriginal. If I can think of something I'll continue this.

Contains: [Sex] [Pinkie wearing nothing but panties and an apron]

Kinda ironic since she's wearing a bra in the pic. Just sayin.

a short story but by god its a good one








stayclassy:moustache:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT The fuck just happened?!
Did the story just read that pinkie is pregnant??!!:rainbowderp:

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH MY FUCKING GOD I'm so confused!!!:facehoof:


Still a good story though! :rainbowkiss: [British Accent] Will there be anotha mate?:duck:

This is a good story, but there is one minor issue.

"Tomorrow will have a high of 75 and a low of 63 with a 65% chance of rain." The meteorologist said, pointing to the cloud cover near your town. You let out a frustrated sigh. W

If this a town in Equestria this would be wrong. The weather is strictly controlled and everyone gets the months weather schedule. So the weather service knows, not only the days that it will rain, but also the exact times the rains will start and stop.

7716506 But my friend, I didn't write this in the anthro Equestria universe... well I sorta did. But nonetheless, I like the idea of flying horses NOT controlling weather

Gotta love Pinkie. Love your story!

Eh a little rushed, but I still like it.

Login or register to comment