• Published 30th Jun 2015
  • 1,166 Views, 11 Comments

Incursions - Blondlionezel



The ponies of Equestria awake to find an alien world hovering above their own. This world is also called Earth, but Earth 616.

  • ...
9
 11
 1,166

Chapter 5 - Final Solution

Captain America stared at the ruined remains of Ponyville, stained by the large-scale battle. Thousands of Chitauri and Pony troops lay dead around him, each one died at the hands of the other. Captain America began to remember all of it, from storming the beaches at D-Day to the bombing raids in Germany. Captain America shed a tear as the memories began to rush through his mind, like a river flowing into the ocean.

"Cap! Cap!" Spider-Man called to Captain America as Twilight Sparkle was carrying a golden hoof-like object.

"What's that?" Captain America asked, pointing to the object.

"The Infinity Hoof!" Twilight Sparkle answered, "We're going to use the Infinity Gems to stop the planets from smashing into each other!"

"That's an excellent idea!" Iron-Man cheered as he landed with Captain Marvel.

"But how are going to find them?" Captain Marvel asked, "Also, how do we know that they're on this planet?"

"Every universe has their own version of the Infinity Gems and Gauntlet" Spider-Man explained, "So it only makes sense for this world to have their own versions"

"The Elements of Harmony!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed.

"Elements of Harmony?" Captain Marvel asked in confusion.

"Magic, Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, and Loyalty" Twilight Sparkle informed the group, "Which mirror the Six Gems, which are Power, Time, Space, Reality, Mind, and Soul"

"Can you also get the Elements of Smiles, Rainbows, Butterflies, and Pixie Sticks?" Iron-Man joked. The group went into awkward silence as Iron-Man chuckled a little.

"So...where are these things?" Captain America asked Twilight Sparkle.

"They're at my library, well at least they should be..." Twilight Sparkle sighed as she walked over to the ashes of her former library, wrecked by the battle.

"Well, let's start digging!" Spider-Man told the group as he began to dig through the ashes. Captain America, Iron-Man, Twilight Sparkle, and Captain Marvel also began to dig through the grey ash, trying to look for a wooden box.

"Hey! Is this it?" Captain Marvel asked as she pulled out a wooden box with picture of an Alicorn on it.

"Yes!!!" Twilight Sparkle cheered as she picked up the box using Unicorn magic, "Now it's time to save our worlds!"

As Twilight Sparkle maneuvered to open the box, a half-alive Chitauri Leviathan arose from the ash and destruction, as if to make things complicated for the group. It lunged at the group, trying to swallow them! Captain America dodged, Iron Man and Captain Marvel flew into the air, and Spider-Man webbed Twilight Sparkle away, along with himself to somewhere safe.

"Spidey, Magical purple pony, we'll take care of this thing!" Iron-Man told Spider-Man and Twilight Sparkle.

"But you two will be killed!" Spider-Man warned the trio.

"Don't worry, even if we die, then at least you two will be able to save these worlds!" Captain Marvel smiled as she, Captain America, and Iron-Man charged at the Chitauri Whale. Twilight Sparkle and Spider-Man began a made dash to somewhere safe, like Canterlot Castle. They got into a train, while Twilight Sparkle looked at the controls.

"I don't know how to drive this thing..." Twilight Sparkle sighed as Spider-Man began to press some buttons, and train began to move.

"When you're a nerd, you have a lot of spare time" Spider-Man told Twilight Sparkle, chuckling a little.

"I understand..." Twilight Sparkle smiled weakly, "Were you picked on a lot in school?"

"I was the epitome of the nerd in school" Spider-Man told her, holding some inner sadness. He remembered back to every day, when the jocks and cheerleaders would pick on him. Twilight Sparkle reminded him of a girl he had a crush on named Gwen Stacy.

"I definitely was a nerd, but I was never picked on" Twilight Sparkle reflected, thinking of her past. Twilight Sparkle looked up and noticed that the second Earth was now dangerously close to this Earth.

"Remember what I said earlier?" Spider-Man reminded Twilight Sparkle, "We'll fix this, together"

A few hours later, the two reached the Castle. They ran through the corridors, past statues of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Twilight Sparkle looked up they reached the very top of the castle. From that angle, you could easily see the second Earth about to crash into this Earth.

"Peter, how much time do we have left?!" Twilight Sparkle panicked.

"About...five minutes..." Spider-Man's face went pale as he slumped over. Twilight Sparkle laid the Infinity Hoof on the ground. Twilight Sparkle wasn't the best at expressing her inner feelings, as she tended to keep calm. But today was different. There was nothing she could say, and nothing could do. Twilight Sparkle let the tears run down her face. Tears then turned to sobs as she began to bawl her eyes out. Before she could even finish wiping her tears for new ones to replace them, Spider-Man hugged her tightly.

"Even if I die, I want to spend them with you, my friend..." Spider-Man whispered into Twilight Sparkle's ear, embracing her. He took off his mask and threw it aside, so that the two could see each other before their inevitable deaths.

"Peter, I lov-"

The two plants began to converge, with both of them almost touching, as the Infinity Hoof let off a shock-wave, obliterating both worlds, making everything go dark...

"Huh...where am I?" Twilight Sparkle groggily thought to herself. She looked around and noticed that she was in a bed in a small room. Her eyes widened. Was this all a dream? Did none of this ever happen? Twilight Sparkle walked out of her bed and opened the rooms door.

What she saw next shocked her, as there was many rooms along the same path, on the left side. And on the right side, there were windows looking down at the ground through the clouds. She also noticed that where she was standing, the whole complex was moving. She looked around as she saw a man walking down the hall with a tag that said "Agent Robert".

"Good morning, Agent Sparkle!" Agent Robert greeted Twilight Sparkle. How were there humans in this world? How?

Twilight Sparkle walked around a bit more and saw some ponies and some humans, until she reached the middle of this ship-thing. She looked at some signs that identified this ship as a "Helicarrier". To her shock, she noticed Princess Luna monitoring some monitors. Princess Luna then looked down and noticed Twilight Sparkle.

"Are you ready for your briefing, Agent Sparkle?" Princess Luna asked Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight Sparkle began to process all of this. Princess Luna was now some kind of leader, humans and ponies interacted together, technology was clear and present, and the worlds clearly weren't destroyed. Twilight Sparkle realized that she was at the front of a brave new frontier.

Author's Note:

Well, this ends the event known as Incursions! As you can tell, both worlds have combined, which results in Fused Earth. Be on the look for new stories that follow this new Earth, such as Twilight Sparkle: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Equestrian Avengers! Excelsior!