• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 557 Views, 11 Comments

How is it in Manehatten, Sister? - Jazz



Sweetie Belle becomes depressed by certain outcomes, and the rest of the CMC try to help her out.

  • ...
5
 11
 557

It's all over now.../Dear Reader

Rarity went to jail for the murder of her father for 20 years. Cookie Crumbles went to jail for the murder of her daughter for life. Both with no bail opportunity. All this... was it worth anything? Did anypony gain anything? No... They gained jail time. This circle was viscous and cruel- especially in a family. The way this story continues? Well, that is up to you, the reader! No, it's not because I'm lazy. It's because I want the reader to decide what happens. Was it all a dream? Did somepony else kill Sweetie Belle?

I don't know. You do.

Comments ( 3 )

Your story started out pretty good, but it started breaking down around the fire part, and just fell all to pieces shortly after. This is a case of "take it back and do it over again."

Thumbs down to what originally seemed to be a promising story, but ended up as a disappointing pile of crap.

7215893 My feels... :fluttercry:

7216130 I'm sorry, but I was just a little upset over how this story turn from promising to...what ever this is.

Login or register to comment