• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 558 Views, 11 Comments

How is it in Manehatten, Sister? - Jazz



Sweetie Belle becomes depressed by certain outcomes, and the rest of the CMC try to help her out.

  • ...
5
 11
 558

Of Course. Thank you, Dear Diamond

"Sweetie Belle! Time for school! Get ready!!!" Twilight Sparkle yelled throughout the house.

Sleepily, the young filly arose from her twin sized bed. She turned over on this Monday, and looked at the clock. 4:29 4:30 A.M. . P.M.---- Alarm --- 6:45 "That's strange... my alarm didn't go off. And it says that it's... FOUR THIRTY?!" Reluctantly, she slouched out of the bed. She slipped on her saddlebag and combed her mane. Applebloom had brought multiple scrolls, and she learned to levitate as well. So, she went down the magical stairs and into the kitchen. "Twilight, it's too early," she said, groggily.

"It is NEVER to early. Besides, eat your breakfast. Fluttershy has brought me some eggs," Twilight said, placing an omelet in front of the sleeping filly. She poked her with a fork gently. "Sweetie, eat up! Then brush your teeth. And go to school. You should teleport there! I'll drop you off. Or, we can walk. You decide. Oh no, the toast!" Twilight ran to butter the toast for Sweetie Belle's sandwich for lunch.

"Uh-huh," she nodded, and brushed her teeth in the bathroom. Well, at least Apple Bloom and Scootaloo would be there.

Sweetie reached the school house and slumped into her seat. She examined Diamond Tiara as she went to go talk to Miss Cheerilee about homework. "The history book? It didn't have the information." Classic Tiara. Last week she squirmed out of the science project because it broke. Her essay got thrown in a river. Math homework? Lost in the Everfree. The only reason Cheerilee kept letting her off, was because Spoiled Rich was head of the schoolboard. "Alright, Diamond. But this is the last time," Cheerilee frowned. She said that the last 20 times.

"Hey!" Silver Spoon yelled at Diamond. "Look!" she pointed a hoof at a little white filly with a purple mane. "Somepony missed her train!"

"I-I didn't miss the train..." she trembled.

"Then why are you here, Blanky?" Diamond said, creeping over to Sweetie Belle. They called her "Blanky" for short of "Blank Flank" after they grew hurried to figure out the truth.

"R-Rarity left me... Here in Ponyville. But, I can assure you, she went to Manehatten!"

"Is Rarity here? No. Well, it sure is a surprise that you decided to join us today instead of being a model for your sister!"


-2 weeks earlier-

"Rarity's taking me to Manehatten. Jealous, Diamond?"
"So? What are you doing there?"
"I think I'm going to be a model! For Sapphire Shores!"
"Oh, really?"
"Really."
"Really?"
"For. Real."
"For real?"
"The realist."




-Now-



"It's the 'Realest of The Real!'" Diamond mocked.

Sweetie frowned. "Well, my sister-"

"Went to Manehatten without the little blank flank? Probably the best idea... Wouldn't want you to embarrass anypony, now would we?" Silver Spoon said, faking a pout. "Wouhn wouhn wouhhnnnn..."

"Poor thing... Neglected by her own sister!"

Sweetie Belle teared up. They were being so mean to her, and it just wasn't the least bit fair! How could a pony be so mean? Rarity didn't neglect her. Did she? The simple thought made the young white filly cringe. She hoped that the two would stop. She closed her eyes so tightly, that she couldn't tell anything apart from if she had tears or not. She gritted her teeth. However, she kept her ears perked. She still heard them.

Blank Flank.

Blanky.

Sisterless.

Regret.

Mistake.

The names killed her inside. But, she resisted the urge to cry. She felt a fire in her eyes, her muzzle stiffing, her throat had a bubble inside. She had to tell them what she really thought about them. And so...

"Diamond Tiara, you only pick on me because of your mother! She thinks you are just a worthless slob. But you know what? So. Do. I."

"W-what?! That's a load of s-"

"And Silver Spoon, you only call me those things because you are a victim of Diamond Tiara's bullying. She only wants to to think that you are her friend, so you play dog with her. Sit."

Silver Spoon, in a trance, obeyed. "Yes, Master," she spilled out as if it were an accident, which it was in this case.

Sweetie Belle didn't feel the fire anymore. The bubble was gone, popped. And her muzzle was lose. All that came from her eyes was a single trace of coldness. Not even a drop of mercy. She felt evil. Mean. A bully.

Scootaloo stepped back from her friend. "Sweetie, stop it!"

"Oh, what would you know? You're just a pegasus who can barely flap her wings. Why do I even bother hanging out with you?"

Scootaloo whimpered and took a step back. "Sweets..." she whispered.

Now this got Applebloom upset. She started on Sweetie Belle with an angry glare, then on to her little 'Ya'll should know better' speach, "Oh, now ya'll've got Scoots upset. I thought you were just one that understood us. Why don't ya'll just go play with ponies who are like ya'll- mean! Ya'll should know better. Come on, Scootaloo. We don't need her."