• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season one: Chapter 3: Harmony One Online. [Intro ends]

"Harmony has become the new path along the empty rock road."

Rainbow Cloud spent her time reading up on her species. Of course, being a pony herself. She hated being around others. She only did this job because of a request from Twilight. Looking up, she was asked to wait a little longer. Hearing conversations of different ships docking.

"This is the cargo ship Griffin's claw. We have supplies for the Griffin's. We have been waiting for two hours. What's the hold-up?"

A voice comes over the com.

"I'm sorry this is the operation's officer Sugar Sparkle. We are getting everything set up. Forgive the issue for the moment. The docking bays won't open. Take docking bay two as we move the rest to three."

Rainbow cloud sighed softly as she was asked to wait again it seems. Read more info on what they are meant to do here. Hopefully, everything will be ready for her when she gets into the station. Leaning back into the seat of her little shuttle. Closing her eye's just hearing the voices of C&C over the com. While just waiting for her time to dock.

She fell asleep and then woke back up when C&C started speaking to her.

"Commander... commander... are you there?"

Rainbow cloud opened up her eyes and it seemed she was towed into the station. She sighed softly. Sitting up in the chair.

"Commander here... I take it my Quarter is ready?"

The female voice speaks again over the Com.

"Yes, Commander. Would you like someone to help you with everything?"

She just turned off the ship and shut down the core. As she spoke back on the com.

"No, I got everything I shall get to my quarters and then check on everything. Before Princess Luna and Princess Twilight dock. So I got to make sure everything is ready."

Her ship was brought down the ramp. She seems to have a suitcase on her back and one bag in her mouth. Walking down to be met by security. It seems it's a mixed species and not all ponies. She set her bag down looking at a Griffin.

"Are you in charge of security here?"

Griffin seemed to be the second in command and he shook his head.

"No... She should be here soon."

It seems she was a little upset at this... But kept her mouth shut. She liked Griffin's more, not caring for any other pony. Looks overseeing Sun Sparkle walk-in. Her uniform was neat and very well kept. The uniform is light grey with a gold name. While it wouldn't hide her cutie mark. She would yell in a calm voice.

"Commander on deck!!"

Griffin would calmly look at the others and nod.

"Welcome to Harmony one miss Rainbow Cloud. I hope everything is fine with you. I am sure they can escort you to where you need to go."

Rainbow cloud looked up to Sun Sparkle and shook her head.

"I wish your second in command, Griffin, to lead me. I expect you to be here before him."

Her red eyes look over to Sun Sparkle with disappointment

"I don't care if you're Princess Twilight's daughter. Let your mother lead by example... Always be on time. Now excuse me."

She picks up her bag and uses her wings to keep the large case on her back in place. While she follows the Griffin.

"You do know a commander that wasn't needed."

Griffin turned to her. He was male of course and he seemed a little bothered. While he leads her through the station to the living area. So many ponies griffin Zebra's walking through the halls. Even some Diamond dogs seem to be cleaning the walls and talking to each other.

They got to quarters. Griffin helped her open it up and followed inside with her. It looked so human in many of these places. They learned more about them while they studied this station in the past. Rainbow set down her bag and looked up to the Griffin.

"Now I want everything cleaned and make sure everything is working perfectly... Before Twilight and Luna come in a few hours. I will be setting up everything here and then make sure it's taken care of. Also, do you have a name?"

The griffin was already gone before Rainbow cloud turned around and she sighed. She was too used to living with Griffins and not other ponies... She has no idea why she was picked for this. Opens her bag and chest bringing out memento's from her time with Griffins and photos of her family as well. As it seems she was raised by Griffins.

After an hour she went to the conference room to get ready for the speech from Twilight and Luna for the station to be fully online. While she was there... she met the others of the command staff. The two medical leader's Muffin and Savanna. The operation's officer or second in command Sugar Sparkle. Charity is the creator of all the uniforms. The last two earth ponies. The morale officer and party planner Pinke cake. Then Apple core the farmer and chef.

All of them seemed unhappy to be together. Savannah and Muffin only seemed to be friends. While the others barely even spoke to each other. It seems the idea of friendship hasn't seen the light of day much out here. It seems the harmony wasn't going to be as much as it is here. The guards slowly walked in before the princess.

Luna walked in seeming to be in her normal attire. Twilight sparkle then walked in seeming to have a leader outfit of harmony. It seems that Luna and Twilight were here to stay. Everyone in the room stood up as Twilight came to the mic and lifted her hoof for everyone to sit down. Twilight lifted her speech.

"Mares and Gentlecolts we are all gathered here to bring Harmony one online. To bring the ideals of friendship and harmony to the universe. We shall explore our universe and our galaxy. Now first it seems Harmony and friendship haven't fully come to this station like in our world. So I wish to try to change this. It's not going to be easy but to do this... The leaders of this station will be the elements of harmony and friendship."

Rainbow cloud opens her eyes wide as the others do. While they look at each other. Seeming to show so much hate coming from each eye. Muffin and Savanna already seemed to be friends. But the others not so much.

"So I wish them to lead by example. Now, thank you, everyone, now that we are online. I will be in my library if you need me. Just contact Spike. Luna will be in the observation part of the station. Thank you, everyone, and let's bring Harmony and hope."

All the ponies stomped their hooves and the other creatures clapped. While the so-called friends all left looking at each other with much hatred. While Muffin and Savanna had no idea what was wrong.

A strange cloaked being watched he seemed to study these strange creatures. He opened a communicator. He slowly spoke.

"I'm returning from what I have learned."

The creature slowly walked out. It was a calm night and all was right for now. For Harmony, one is fully online to spread friendship and harmony throughout the universe.

Author's Note:

The story is in full swing now. Longer chapters I hope all enjoys the idea of there being Eight now instead of six. Hope you all enjoy the read.

The main eight

Name: Rainbow Cloud.
Species: Pegasus
Color: Light-blue with a rainbow mane and tail
Cutie-mark: A Sonic-Raincloud
Age: 20
Station and rank: Commander

Name: Apple-Core
Color: Light teal and orange with no freckles on her face. Blonde mane and tail
Age: 20
Species: Earth pony
Cutie-mark an Apple-core
Station: Farmer and chef of the entire station.

Name: Pinkie-Cake
Color: Light pink with red pink mane.and tail
age: 24
Species: Earth pony
Cutie-mark Pink cake with green pink Balloon's
Station: Moral officer and party planer

name: Sun Sparkle
Color: light red and purple with lavender mane and tail
Age: 25
Species: Alicorn
station: Chief of Security
Cutie-mark: A glowing sun

Name: Charity
Color: grey with purple mane and tail
Cutie-mark Dresses and bits.
Species: Unicorn.
Station: Uniform maker.
Age: 27

Name: Muffins
Age: 28
Species: Pegasus
Cutie-mark: A shot.
color: Grey with Mustard colour mane and tail.
Station: Medical Doctor.


Name: Savannah
Age: 30
Species Zebra
Flank mark: Seems to be a sun symbol with herbs.
Looks: Stripes along her body and black and white mane,
Station: Herbal doctor works along side Muffins.

Name: Sugar Sparkle
Species: Crystal pony
age: 40
Looks: Grey crystal pony. Tail and mane light blue.
station: Operation's officer
Cutie mark: Glowing sugar.

PreviousChapters Next