• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season 3: Chapter 4: The three comando's Part one: The Mission.

" Rescue"

" To all that concern. We have been sent on a mission to save Discord. This message will be sent back to my family in Equestria. If this is taken to you. Then I am sorry to say I have been killed. My team has been sent to death. Granted we will do it with gusto. To save anypony from what is left of Equestria. The rest of the team is wounded thanks to what happens with escaping Equestria. We left three days ago. We got a month to get there. So the three of us are going to be stuck in this small ship. I will do more and more logs. I am going to be sending them all to Equestria so. The ponies know what has been going on."

She turns to look at her two friends. Sighing softly and she drinks from recycled water.

" I will never get used to the fact. That I'm drinking what is formally piss." She sighed and stood up from the console. " I shall start another log soon" Raggy looked up to her leader and she sighed.

"Commander. You're going to worry yourself like always.." The changeling looks over to her as well. He didn't have a name. His eyes glowed. As he worked on a console. The commander sighed. She wanted to remain nameless. She doesn’t remember her name. The entire time she trained. She kept remembering that she is just the commander. She knew she was going to die on this mission she knew they were all going to die. They were sent on a mission to be killed. Even Luna knew this. They were being sent to die. The commander forgot her name. Because she knew sooner or later. She would die. There are only three of them so they will only become more painful. Walking around her room. Not sure what to do. She felt her heartbeat as she looked at photos of her family. She didn't even know if they were still alive. It's time to be they wished. But it's not what they wanted. She is now a threat to her family. They would have to stop at a port. To get fuel soon. As well as supplies. It's going to be hard. Since they might be hunted for escaping Equestria. The commander was very sure. She was going to be killed along with the rest of her team. She looked to see a book left for her to read to keep her mind off the trip for the next few days. But soon they will need to get to a port and then get fuel enough to get Discord back. Even if it means alone.

She calmly opens the book and starts to read.

__________________________________________________________
The nameless Changeling

The changeling Commando kept looking through the computer. He seemed to be searching for every computer. That the commandos were connected to. He was searching for free world's that didn't get taken over by the Equestrian force. Some did fight but lost during the escape. The only world he thought of that they could make port at new Griffin stone. it was hard to take it over..Since Griffin's would fight till the end of the world. But it would take time for him to download all the files of each of the worlds. Starting the download he stood up and went to his room. Within the room was a hive. The poor changeling was homesick. He looked through the book of Equestrian. He never learned to speak it. But his tongue. He remembers the words of Thorax before he was killed. Give love to others, He snorted giving a soundless laugh. Setting the book down. Trained to be a ruthless killer. But he also knew he was going to be killed. But it's never going to be a bad thing for him to die. Being a former con for murder and many other things. Being forced to join the commandos or being removed from Equestria. The hard way, Going back to Equestria bothered him. The punishment with the loss of his vocal cords.

Looking through the computer again and he looked at the download. It was going to take longer. He had to know what port to go to so they don't get caught. He gave a breathless sigh and flapped his wings and flew a bit around his room and starting to clean to help his time. He was the board they didn't have much to do here. But just train now and then. Opening a strange box and eating a pill. This pill was made to give him love. Never understood why they were made into pills. But it gave him enough of this love for months. I only needed it every other month. His eyes filling happiness and looked through a few books to read. It's getting to the board he was getting very bored.

Looking through the files he finally got since it's been almost an hour. His eyes go wide. The only nearest port was The new Hive. A world is full of changelings. Sending a message to the commander. She said. ' I guess we sadly have to. I know how you aren’t welcomed by them. But we need to fuel up. Then we can try to steal fuel to get Discord back.' He nodded and started looking through the files to see what Equestria ships and how much of the army is stationed there. This would take a long time maybe a week to get an update file every few hours. Sighing and smashed his hoof on the console hated how slow this was. Looking at the file of his world. All changeling’s looking through that their new queen is a former race of Thorax that changed back to what she is now. She was very loyal to Equestria.

Placing himself into a strange cacoon and he sighed to sleep a few hours. It's not going to be easy for him to go to this world. But he knows he is going to have to get back to Equestria. So hopefully there will be time for them to get there.
______________________________
Raggy Yak commando

Raggy being what her race is. Never smashed unless it was needed. She disliked the stories of her species. It's gotten to the point when her kind became part of the alliance they had to move on from their way of smashing every single thing. She was the communications officer also at times she was the hacker. They had to learn all the skills just in case missions like this happen. She looked through her books. Trying to learn the tongue of the harmony Alliance. Dark wavers seem hard to learn. But the others are pretty easy to learn in her opinion of course. She set down her book. It's gotten to the point she realized it was going to take longer to get to Equestria. She looked through the info. It was going to be hard to find a safe port. To dock get food and fuel, But she figured she would change the codes. Make it like the ship is a new-made one. So they could get in and out. She had been trained in making uniforms and clothing. She went to her room to keep it on the auto flight and started to work outfits for her two friends and herself. It was going to be the only way to work through it.

She sighed this ship wasn't made for space to space combat. It was just made to get them from place to place. Its something that the Equestrian army wanted to make. So they could get into the back of the enemy lines and then take out. It's been getting crazy since then. So they have been updating the older ships to make the older ships into fighters. But this one didn't get the time and was part of the rebellion and they had to change the number and the codes now. So hopefully it will clear and they can land at the port. Raggy's family is living in the changelings world. She wishes to speak to them and get them to get to the new world. So hopefully they won't turn her in. The commander even has family in this changeling world. It's going to be hard because they have family in this world and Equestria they need to find out a way to meet them and hope nothing happens.

The uniforms were finished but she needed to do some reworks on them. But it would take almost a month just to get to this port and then three weeks to get to Equestria then the same speed back. But they will be getting enough fuel to keep Discord safe. Just in case the three don't make it back to the ship when they get him in it. Raggy was about to get some sleep. But she doesn’t have time to sleep. It's time for her to get more fabric to work more on the uniform's to get them past the Equestrian army. Placing the uniforms on a hanging string. Raggy lies in her bed. Falling into a deep sleep.

__________________________________
The ships Ai.

The Ai of the ship seemed to be the only thing working. Many of these commando vessels had the Ai's It helped just in case the crew died. It's gotten to the point that this Ai was asked if she wouldn't mind joining the resistance. She joined but she misses her sister's. She had feelings of emotions. The Ai itself helped the changeling download the star port's landings. Trying to make sure what part of the Equestrian fleet was at the starport. But of course with how far away they are from the information gathering. It would be harder to get a minute update. It's getting to the point that the AI is turning things off to make sure. Whatever is taking to much power that the updates can come faster. The Ai turn's off the air in the bridge keeping the door's locked so..No the air can’t escape the three's rooms. This was the only way they could send back the info to the rebellion on new Celestia they would have to do this. Even the AI knows the three may not even live through this mission. It bothers it alot or her. But it never wished to have a gender.

Coming up was the first planet. New Griffin stone. Non of the Equestrian army was even there. But that is because new Griffin stone didn't wish to be in this fight. The AI checked what would be better the Changeling world or New Griffin stone. The ship turned to New Griffin stone it's going to take longer. But it was needed to be safe. She didn't want her friends. As she called them to get hurt. Shifting the ship from the changeling's world to new Griffin stone. But of course, the ship kept gathering the info on the other world's. The ship was gathering what it could. Then it was going to shoot it back to the new world. So they could learn what is happening on a daily bases. To help with this the ship released a satellite shaped like a moon. It's getting to the point that it is going to get harder to get the info to the new planet. But they were given these satellites.

There is a connection hoping that it will be sent back with no issues. The Ai gave off a robotic sigh it got to the point. That this ship could live on its own. But she needed the crew to help her feel alive. Alive was the only thing she could feel at the time It's something that she will never understand. Looking through more of the planets. Only New Griffin stone is not under the control of the Equestrian army..yet anyway. It might be soon from what she is reading. The Changeling world is full of them. The world of the Yak's it was founded along time ago. The reason for that no idea. The Zebra world completely under the control of the Equestrian army. It's impressive why did they take over the Zebra world? But left some of the other worlds out of this battle? Then it came up to a world that is full of ponies that ran away. Now it's being attacked to bring them back under the power of the Equestrian army? The Ai wanted to help but they knew they needed to do this.

Sending the info through the stream so the army of harmony could go out and save whatever pony or creature's that can get out. It's not going to be easy. Finally, the entire download has been done. She sent it all down to the stream and allowed it to get to the new world so there will be an hourly update. So they know where to strike when the battle is ready to strike.

Then the Ai tried to get info on Equestria itself. But so much info. It would take longer to do this. Another sigh shutting herself off to let the download work. The ship is fully automatic.

________________________
The changeling

The changeling finally woke and left his room. The room closing and locking and the bridge getting air and everything back. As he looks at the info and blinks. Noticed that it’s been sent back to the new world and nodded and then saw that they were to Griffin stone. He looked to the reasons and oddly agreed with them. Getting something to drink. Since it's so dry in here was causing him some issues. Another sigh came from him. Heading down to a study that they had. Some parts of the ship seemed bigger? Hmm, no idea why either. But this one had a study because well they needed to find way's to study what was going on. Looking through the books he found the new Griffin stone book reading on how it was founded.

________________________________
New Griffin stone

After the death of Rainbow Dash, Gilda removed her support from Equestria they stole some of the techs. To make their rocket to get to their world. The Griffin's made a secret rocket. But of course, Gilda knew. She wouldn't see this new world for ages. The rocket made many Griffins unhappy they didn't wish to leave the world. But many got promised they would not have to ever deal with ponies again. They would never see another group of their kind treated like pure trash by the ponies. It had gotten to the point around this time. Before the alliance fully formed. The griffins were the last ones to fully join the alliance. They were the first to leave the planet and find their planet. It's something that the griffin's loved. But this is a fault's book from what is deep in the story. The griffin's tried everything to get the rocket going. But they made the story fake. The rocket exploded causing the Griffins and Gilda to die. The real founding came after the ponies found the station. They found new Griffin stone and it’s sometimes allied to Equestria sometime's it's not but the princess refused to attack them.

But they had to remove themselves from the other Griffin's to many factions of Griffin's that caused the main group of them to leave. Some Griffin's caused issues for new Griffin stone for a long time It's gotten to the point, That many of the Griffin's tried to remove themselves from Equestria. But in history, a pony was left on the doorstep of one of the main griffin warrior families. They named her Rainbow Cloud. No Griffin knew who she was. But they all relaxed and raised her to fight and hate ponies if they did wrong. But history removed from this family to the leadership. The leadership stayed with Equestria trying to form some trading. Then the station Babylon four. It seemed to be a big part of trading. The only way the Alliance would stay afloat because of the station. Most of the race's only stayed in the alliance was because of the station. The griffin’s felt they could get more power in the alliance. But that didn't happen in the history of rebuilding the station. But keeping it look what Twilight said, human. It would have kept the power neutral. That’s the thing about this station. The history didn't go well for the station many ponies and Griffin's try to blow it up. But that didn't work many tried to destroy. But still Twilight never allowed that.

When the gates finally broke and the monster's from that evil land. Since I refuse to write down the name of course in my books. They allied to protect the gate after this. They felt that it was needed to keep them all at bay. But at first, they killed these flowers to keep the other monster's from wishing to break back out. Then burned the bodies of the flowers. The alliance has been formed thanks to the station and the Equestrian army. Now that the endless war is going to start sooner or later when the spells and power on the gates will break open sooner or later.

___________________________________________________________

The changeling set the book down and looked up. He grabbed another book and its info on the ships their using. He set it down and sighed. It was getting to the point that he was board. Extremely bored. He looked up and went back to check the books. Each book he looked through the history of each book. The Changeling never spoke like if he could he couldn't have. Placing a hoof along his scarred neck. This came from when he went on his first commando raid. A slice along his neck made him not able to talk anymore. Grabbing books setting them down and looked out the window. They were still in space. It would take a longer time to get to Griffin’s stone now. With how empty this ship was before they left. Since they had no extra fuel. Looking around he finally found a book. It was the history of the Changelings. He barely knows anything about his kind. Setting back into the chair grabbing the book opening it up and sighs wanting to speak it made him so upset that he couldn't speak anymore. Slowly starts to read.

___________________________________________
Changeling History.

The history of the changelings. All I can say many never understood how the changelings came into being. Some say they're a magic experiment. Some think their ponies that have fallen into magic pools and came out rising like crazy bugs. But the issue with it all is. That most would never know. There are rumor's that they came from a tree of pure evil. But no one knows anymore. But when the changelings first showed up. They attacked many homes nad many ponies and creatures. But the thing with this is most fought them off. The defeat at Cantorlot wasn't the first one. They had many and so many times they fell. But they kept gathering more and more. They wished to gather more and more battles. They then lost their Queen to when Rainbow Dash murdered her. Then murdered Trixie and Starlight as well as Thorax. The changelings demanded Rainbow's head and when they got their wish. They joined the Alliance and then become part of the protectors of the gates.

The gates have had much protection it's gotten to the point that most don't even know when the war will start again. That started after the station's shadow was seen above in space. It's not going to be easy for the rest of the ponies to accept the alliance with the Changelings. Most would think that since Rainbow was killed because of this. It's not going to be easy at all for them to accept. The only ponies that did accept it.. Were expecting it.

_________________________________

The changeling looked back at the books closing this one and stood up about to leave hitting another book with his hoof but he went back to his room to fall asleep. Raggy finally woke up and left her room to look at the computer it's been a day or so they had an hour to get to new Griffin stone and talk to the resistance that is on the planet to lead them to the new world. maybe more ponies will find their way to the new world.

But of course, they came out of space and then found themselves on the planet. No Equestrian battleships or soldiers in this world. Yet anyway. She sent a message to wake the other two up they all came out to see that there. They have been permitted to land now they have to find out what is going on in this world. Before they go to their mission.

PreviousChapters Next