• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season 3: Chapter one: Duel of Hearts part two.

"Pain sorrow love... Hope... Hope is all we have in the end."

Voices started to speak many pony voices many could be heard. A few were the voices of Twilight Sparkle.

"The magic...of friendship brought us together!! To give us to the power to beat you, Nightmare Moon!!" More voices speak and one of them is Rarity.

"Oh, darling Applejack... Maybe Someday we could enjoy our lives together?" More voices spoke.

"OH OH, Dashie I got more parties to PLAN!!" More voices started to speak..through this strange world of Echos. One known as Cloud Chaser kicker and other's spoke.

"Feather...this Rainbow we aren't going to let you just be killed!!!" The others started to speak. I agree...so does my sister.." Then a soft shy voice spoke.

"Twilight has no right to take you from us." The voice whimpered. "I agree...." Blossom spoke.

Then another voice spoke."Flying is not hard Scootaloo all you have to do... Is follow the training. " The voice of Wind whistler spoke.

Then more voices started laughing. One known as Grogar.

"You ponies...are so easy....Your ancestors may have beaten me...once... But you can't again!!" He laughed as explosions echo through the echoes through the past, Tirek started to laugh. Sombra the Queen of the changelings.

More voices spoke. "We can't just let then control our lands!!" Cloud kicker yelled out. The sounds of battle swords spears. Soon the sounds of guns even started to fire off.

More voices spoke. "We can't fall into this trap...We will doom ourselves!!!" A pony yelled. Then a riot sounded.

"NO WAR!!!! NO WAR!!!" Explosions again. Voices of Soldiers and crying and sobbing. Then a song in the echoes of time sounded.

"Ring out the old, ring in the new

Time for a major alteration's due

Soon enough we all must sing

Let the bell of freedom ring

Ring out the news, speak loud and clear

Come on the day of liberation's here

Soon the changes will take wing

Let the bell of freedom ring

Somehow I can't help but feel

Any second now, that bell will peel

There goes the bell, we won the fight

Sing out the song of victory tonight

All the joy our thoughts will bring

Let the bell of freedom ring

Let the bell of freedom ring."

More voices speak.

"The idea of banging is the idea of making love, of course. It's a normal thing in life." Then another voice speaks after that.

" Uh huh.....that's not...somthing I would figure... But..." Then screams of pain and anger are heard.

"She's a changeling." More laughing

"The harmony Project." Gunshots and screaming...

"Harmony one!!"

"CLOUD!!!"

"HA HA HA Thorax!!!"

"I shall get my revenge on you Starlight!!" So many echoes they started to mix.

"Lyra!!!" More voices started to speak.

"Cloud Kicker!!! Stop bugging me!!" More voices and then it stops.

"There are times..when worlds collide in great feats. Some stories of these worlds these universes. Have been seen like it's through a book. It's the start of the story the middle of the story and the end of the story. It takes three souls to make this happen. All stories can become one... If the universe allows it. But each story has a time of pain... A time of love...a time of happiness and a time of pain. Now the universe will speak. When the pain in a universe is seen... It breaks open to show it to other universes. But the time has to be right. But...the pain... Has to come..when death happens."

________________________________________________________________________________________

Harmony one a station under attack... Parts of it on fire... The ships still battling. Bodies and parts of bodies seen. Both sides are killing each other. One of the docking bays of the station is completely gone. There is still some fighting between ships. But it's slowly coming to a close. The resistance may have one the ship battle for now... But it would take forever to repair to be ready... Just in case more show up. Inside the station ponies are in the shelters, they are sobbing and crying. A young pegasus mare holds onto her friends... Chaser her name is... Holding onto her friends to keep them close to her. But a mare was missing... Butter Berry the mute unicorn.

"I am going to go find her!!" Chaser was about to leave but..Bowser rushed in holding a half burnt Butter berry and she was alright but...burnt badly. Her left side had no fur and she was sobbing as her friends and most of the ponies in the shelter stayed near her to help her feel better. But outside of the shelter, the battle was getting even worse. Muffin and Savannah helped the wounded of each side. But they put Apple Core and Pinkie Cake in magic status to keep them alive.

Sun Sparkle was found but she wouldn't be able to fly again for a long time. She was knocked out and breathing slowly. Charity passed out but kept close to her daughter, River. The aliens went to help security take on what is left of Twilight's minions. The minions finally break into the med lab but Muffin and Savannah are waiting. Savannah charges and takes a few down.

Muffin uses her gun and yells, "FOR ALL THE MUFFINS IN THE UNIVERSE!!" Muffin got a few hits herself but she didn't allow the pain to get to her. Savannah, of course, got no hits and did her best to keep Muffin safe. Muffin kept firing killing ponies... She didn't wish to kill any other pony... But sadly, she had to. Her eyes filled with tears. Some of these ponies she knew personally. If she ever saw Twilight again... She would speak to her. Harshly. But her wounds slowly drained of blood. She opened a case seeing stims. She knew these weren't good to use again... But she had to stay alive. She then found a healing type potion that is only used if ponies are hurt..it was only used if needed. She drank it and the wounds slowly healed while she injected herself with the stims. It infused her with what she needed.

"Savannah!! Break the door..." Muffin drops the weapon and goes to work on the wounded and the dying. Savannah nods and breaks the door bringing the door forcibly down to keep anyone else from breaking in. On the bridge, some ponies are dead and hurt. As they try to look through the computer. Sugar Sparkle's wheelchair has been broken but she is keeping on the console to watch. She groaned and blood drains from many wounds she has. She clicks her hooves on the console.

"To..those.....still getting help... Please help us..." Suddenly many more ships showed up and they spoke.

"Project Harmony, stand down and prepare to be boarded." Sugar Sparkle coughs as she and the others wounded on C&C just watch as more ships come into the space range to start firing on the other ships but it seems all is lost for harmony. The battle on the outside keeps going while the inside has calmed down but not between Rainbow Cloud and Twilight the two kept fighting she fire's magic into many parts of the station when she missed Rainbow causing parts of the station to fall apart. Ponies being recused by Griffins and others. This battle is going to take its toll on the station and the station is going to take days or year's to repair. The alliance was on its way to protect the station but it might be too late.

Rainbow was tossed to the ground and hit into a railing as she was weak and bleeding one of her wings was sliced off as she layed there but then... A blade stabbed into her chest. Rainbow Cloud gasped, her breathing slowed, her heart slowly stopped, her breathing becoming very shallow as she falls slow breathing but when the blade is pulled out. Twilight's eyes fill with tears but she has a large smile on her face. Yelling out, "The last of the Rainbow line is dead!!"

The other element's feel this. But they sadly can't do a thing at the moment. Sun Sparkle softly and weakly said. "Mother....how could you?"

<HR>

Equestria

The world is burning. All but Cloudsdale at the cloud graveyard. The tome stone of Rainbow dash has her element infused into the stone. As the last of the line dies... The crystal breaks from the stone and shoots into the sky. Spirits of the formerly dead would follow as spirits of the past start waking up. As one inside the gates start to smile. Tirek looks to Grogar and they both smile looking towards the gate. It was time...for them to break..through but they would wait... When Equestria is weaker... Cadence looks into the sky seeing the Element vanish from the world she has tears fall from her eyes. Knowing that the Twilight she knew is fully gone.

<HR>

The element of Loyalty flies through space, smashing through the Equestrian army ships causing some of them to explode or remove the power from them. As the stone enters the station and stopped at a couple of pods. A glow formed and the pods opened up. Twilight lifted up the body of Rainbow and tosses her over the railing. She falls back to the ground and then looks to Spike who is staring at her with fear.

"Spike...come back to me..." She has blood all over her face, holding a sword in her magic. "Please. So....you can die!!" She gets lifts her blade and a voice screams out.

"STOP!!" An orange mare with a pink mane and tail land. Twilight's eyes open wide. As she is in the suit of a wonderbolt. She had Rainbow cloud on her back who is slowly dying. Rainbow opens her eyes and she speaks softly.

"I forgive you." The crystal of loyalty glows brightly and then infuses itself into Rainbow Cloud and she starts to glow brightly as her wing attaches back to her. But spirits of the past show up around Twilight.

"Twilight...how dare you..." One of them seems to be Cloud kicker a good friend of hers. She has tears falling from her eyes seeing her five friends along with many others... Even her own brother.

"Twlight.... I am disappointed in you sister..." She screams in anger.

"NONE OF YOU ARE REAL!!" She laughs like she is crazy... "You can't control me!!" All her former friends stare at her. As she starts shooting magic lasers around the station, cutting it in half. The half that most ponies are in as it starts breaking apart. The station was blowing up from the inside most of it breaking apart. it was no longer going to be the beacon of harmony in the night..it is now shattered. It was cut right down the middle. Most of the wires are still connected but power is starting to fail on both sides as well. But the glow from Rainbow Stops as she lands back down the ghost of the past vanish as Twilight cries and sobs. As she seems to be beaten. Her mind has been broken. Rainbow Cloud calmly wraps around Twilight and lets her cry as they both knew they were going to die... There is no way to repair the station in this amount of time. Scootaloo flew off to check the rest of the station to make sure everypony is still alive. it would take her time to check the entire station.

The Equestrian ships back off but the captains never wanted this. Their hearts are broken for the ponies that have been killed... Most of them even woke up enough to know this is wrong. One of them even starts speaking.

"This is captain Thistle...stand down...this ain't right." But then a message from Sunset shimmer came in and they heard her speaking.

"Everypony on the front lines, keep firing, kill them all, don't stop!!" The captains of the ships have a moment of thinking. Thistle, the captain of one of the larger ships, The bane of Tirek. They stand down their weapons. The two other's do the same. But it's already too late, parts of the station are drifting apart from each other.

Ponies on the station try to make it to the parts of the station they can to hide and to wait. All the weapons on the station gone. Most of the star furies blown up. So much has been lost for them... They don't know if they can keep fighting such a force. Twilight was still sobbing as lasers from the ships attacking slowly crashing through what is remaining of the station.

One of the lasers finally hit the magic core and the entire station blew up from the inside out... But the magic core had triggered a strange reaction and a shield formed causing whoever is dying in space to be frozen in time. As a large shield forms around the station. It seems the core has a fail safe just in case... Something hits the core. On the inside, everything is frozen. The outside there still firing on the shield. The elements within the shield seem to be keeping all creatures and ponies alive.

Inside the shield, the bearers are dreaming as Rainbow Cloud and Twilight are the only one's still moving. Twilight is still sobbing as it seems something is causing them from being alive only.

"I guess... Dash... I should explain to you what happen." She kept sobbing and then she looked up, her anger growing. "How dare a Dash be alive?! How dare you be born!" She was losing it as Rainbow Cloud just sat there watching Twilight lose it... She has no idea why she is acting like this. But she sighs as she removes more of the dye from her mane and tail.

"Twilight... I was raised by Griffins. I have no idea what happened between you and my mother. It must have been bad... Something to do with the element of War. Who is your husband it seems? He corrupted you and is using you... Look around us Twilight, your anger... Of Rainbow Dash made you do this. You made this station..."

She looks around gasping, tears falling from her eyes.

"You even hurt Spike, Twilight... You sent him away... You hurt Discord... Starlight was right... You have changed... Ever since your friends died, you became a creature of hate. You're no longer the element of Magic... In my eyes." The words struck Twilight hard, tears falling from her eyes. The former guardian of Equestria has turned it into her own little hole of hell. If only she could see it. Maybe she is too blind to see it. The station around her. The echoes of crying and sobbing. The fabric of time is broken. Other realms hear, listen, see and learn about what is happening here. But the issue is they can't help they can't even talk to the others... But they hear fragments. But at this very moment... There is a focus on the ones brainwashing Twilight.

Twilight finally would see those that have been brainwashing her... Her husband... War. Many of him seem to form as they wall to stand in front of her in their many forms. The stallion she knew him as. He started to nuzzle her as she sobbed on his shoulder. Her hurt and pain were shown.

"KIll her..." He whispered. "Kill the remaining Dash...destroy the element of forgiveness. Join my side in the war between Harmony and Disharmony. It's time to allow the path of pain. Her great great great grandmother did so much hurt to you... My love...For our daughter kill her... To free her from this Dash's influence." More voices start to speak in her mind. "Kill the last Dash... Free yourself from the past. Rule Equestria how it's meant to be ruled." Rainbow was weak from the draining blood from her wing. Her element was trying to die... So she could be frozen in time. She stood shakily on her hooves.

"Twlight... You can't stop this war from happening. No pony is going to allow this to happen. Are you willing to let your entire family die? In fact, your husband's race is the one that murdered Celestia. Are you just going to allow them to do this Twilight think of all your friends in the past... Think of everypony that knew you in the past Twilight all those that care for you. That cared for you, that loved you!!"

Twilight starts to remember the past. Everything all she fought the ponies she met and died because of her. Thorax... Trixie who she knew would never meet again. The pain starts to fill within her. As she felt the pain fill her heart... But even though all this pain seems to happen. She reaches into her saddle bag and pulls out a potion. A potion that Zecora made for Twilight so many years ago. She kept it but how did it last so many years in that bag? No pony will know. She wanted to forget all the pain.

"Twlight don't..." Twilight stared at Rainbow Cloud and then went to Spike. He seemed to be moving as she opened his mouth and whispered in his ear.

"Forget me Spike...forget me. Forget the one that raised you...forget me, please... I did so much pain to you. For I have sinned..." She looks back on when Zecroa gave her the potion. Zecora told her to say who you want to be forgotten. She herself was about to drink it. To forget all the pain she caused. But she couldn't the pain was all she didn't wish to do. How can most things end for her like this? She helped him drink it slowly.

"Forget me, Spike... Forget Twilight Sparkle. Forget...please." Rainbow Cloud watched in horror but she couldn't do anything because of so much blood drained from her body. She then dropped the potion and it started to fall to the floor. But before it did time froze for them.

<HR>

The entire station shattered broken in three sections ponies frozen in time that would have been dying in space. No ponies dead or any of the army of harmony most just wounded. But Twilights minions most were dead and gone. The ships that Twilight brought with her kept firing on the station. But a small ship flown by Star swirl, sent a strange pulse to cause all the ships to be disabled. Then cast a spell to send them back to Equestria. He had to move the station but there was no way he could without help. The Darkwaver's come out of empty space along the alliance but they see they're too late. The station needs to be repaired. There is no way they will be able to do this very easy.

The station was formerly known as Babylon Four. All that is left of harmony in the universe is frozen in time. Eight Legs looks at the station through the window of his ship. He sighs. He speaks on the com to the rest of the alliance.

"We need to move the station, my friends... It will take awhile to fix it as well. I am sure we could find a way to fix the station and move the ponies back from space. But we need to move the station away from Equestria space... Maybe in a year, they can return." Another voice comes from one of the coms.

"What about their world?" Eight legs sighs.

"It's lost we will start some smuggling operations and make sure... Those that want to come to the station can come. But we need to hurry before... Whoever is controlling Equestria right now." Then another voice sounds.

"We need to arrest the one known as Twilight and remove the implant of Disharmony from her mind... This will be harsh. She will be who she was before all this happen. She will be the Twilight we all read about. But first, let's find a world...That will take the ponies and protect them till the station is fully fixed. Any ideas on this?"

Eight legs thought a moment and nodded.

"The world shall be where all harmony first formed. The world is the lava rock expanse. The world of the Gold sun." The other voices agree. But an old voice speaks.

"I shall go back to Equestria to make sure... The world goes back to peace. I need to stop Flurry and Cadence from getting killed." The others agree a large fleet of the alliance and dark Weaver's place a strange field around the frozen station and they open empty space and drag it in. It was empty the former part of space... Just seemed bare without the station. Star swirl flew back to Equestria to get back before anything could happen to the Princess.

<HR>

The world of Equestria. The world of Harmony the world of peace. The world that had many stories within happen. Time travel changelings. The pain of so many lives. It was a peaceful world. But this world is hurting so much pain so much hurting. The idea of what can't become the endless path of it. The everfree forest is burning the creatures running out heading everywhere in Equestria. The diamond Dogs closing their lands off. All fo the Griffins lands burning and all of the Griffinstone removed from the mountain. The changelings' hives intact but they had to close off their lands... All that is left is the land of the Dragons. Flurry heart and Cadence left ponyvile it's on fire and all history is wiped. They removed all the ponies from it and escaped to rush to the dragon lands to hide until the time is right.

Garbal and his friends stayed behind to keep Ember safe but they made it to. The dragon lands the only safe haven now. The rest of the Equestria now belongs to who took over. Discord keeps standing in his former spot were used to be a statue saying the words Fluttershy. The fires in Cantorlot have dimmed. All ponies that fought placed in jail. Sunset Shimmer now the Queen she wished to be. Sitting on the throne and she had a smile. Her living so long... Has caused so much pain. The rebellion has been smashed down. All that is left in the weekend world is the alliance that wishes to protect the gates. But there will be a time when it opens and no pony or anyone can stop them from forcing their way out.

Sunset Shimmer had large robot guards defending her. While most of the guards laid in the throne dead or wounded. She didn't care, she did allow the medics to come in to take them away. She went back to the back and saw her leaders. The whispers filling her mind and she smiled as she turned to the minions of Disharmony.

"When your heroes wake...in a year. I will get the world ready for them. Equestria shall be your main base. All will bow to you. The only free part of our world is the dragon lands... There is no way to break their spells and the camp at the gate to keep the evil at bay." The creature nods didn't wish to speak as they vanish into the halls.

Ponyville rubble all that is left is the former homes of the Main six. The former land of Sweet Apple burnt and all apple trees gone. The Crystal Empire the crystal heart has been shattered and the entire kingdom was gone. The rest of the lands burning or destroyed. Even saddle aberba is under control of these minions. Los Pegasus crashed. Cloudsdale had fallen from the sky and the ability to make clouds destroyed. The only building left standing, is the castle of Canterlot. In the cities that remain the ponies are being chained and made to be slaves. As the truth about Sunset shimmer finally comes.

Her eyes start to glow green and pure red. With strange darkness along her eyes. Her horn turning red. The way it seems that Sunset Shimmer has been able to live all this long. Is she made a deal with Sombra and now she is in control of Equestria. Causing her to force ponies to build her an army. Of course, she is stuck inside the castle... So no pony can see her. She is doing this in the name of Queen Twilight. So she started to have a prison built around Discord. To keep Discord at bay just in case the spell wears off. Making him go back to normal. But a lot of this would take a long time to build. She wouldn't allow anything to stop her. Not even the gates. She even sent some of her slaves down there too. She has them start working on a magic proof padlock to keep the gates from being forced open.

She even has ponies learn spells to try to break the spells of the dragons. But they will never find the way to break it. But just as Star Swirl lands. He lands in the dragon lands... Looking at all the ponies that got away from the fight. His heart broken he doesn't know if Luna is dead or alive. He doesn't know what is happening now. All he can see is fire and pain. He watches while wounded Griffins fly in. More ponies running into the lands of the dragons that got away.

But all he can do is hope that the warriors of harmony still live. he doesn't know how Equestria is going to live if it takes the warriors of harmony very long to get back. But he hopes whatever happens that the warriors. Become powerful enough to take on the remaining forces of Twilight and now Sunset Shimmer. She sends out a summon to the evil in the universe the land of Equestria now welcomes all that will spread Disharmony.

In her throne room, she is speaking. To a group of strange creatures from Equestria. Even some of the aliens that landed here before the war.

"I will pay anypony that can find the space station and the warriors of Harmony. I want them dead or alive. Make sure you destroy the station so no pony can find them. But I have no idea where the station is. But if you creatures can find it... You're welcome to destroy it and whatever else is inside. I just want the leaders of Harmony to prove that disharmony is the true path. Now go."

The creatures and ponies as well whatever else nods and flys off in their ships. Sunset watches. As she had a smile on her face remembering her past. Killing the pony Sunset Shimmer who took her life. Then learning about this world getting the ability to become powerful. But having no ability to return to take over the earth. But the hope of it is that she finds a way sometimes... To destroy the girls that ruined her clones life. The power of having Sombra and hers mixed it makes her smile. As she watches the sun and the moon rise and goes down. Without the power. They no longer lower with magic just normal now. It's kind of sad maybe the power will be known again. Twilight has this power. But she needs to be here to do it. But she is frozen in the remains of the station.

<HR>

The world is now under the domain of the army of Disharmony the shell of the universe is no longer broken. But others normally are. Listen closely you might... See hear other stories being talked about heard. Stories that come from another universe another time another place. No one knows how these walls open. But they all can hear the pain of those trapped in the time shield of Project Harmony while it makes it journey to places unknown to get repaired. All the pain that has ever been told is there.

The journey has just started for the warriors of Harmony the battle will start in a year... They better be ready for the path ahead. For no one or no pony will walk away from the fight. The battle will begin at the summer sun celebration the day it all started. For the time being it's time for healing and time for ponies to remember the good time's they had... For the sun is still the beacon into the day and the moon is what binds them altogether from the shadow of darkness. If they keep hope nothing can stop them from enjoying their lives for all is there in the endless loop of harmony.

PreviousChapters Next