• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter one: The last will of Rarity.

"A heart that gives so much...will give their life.."

It's 30 years after the death of Rainbow Dash. Rarity is a graceful old mare. But she still kept her beauty. She went through life working and had her foals and grand foals... But her husband died. Soon she knows she will pass too. So she needs to fulfil her duty. She went to the doctor to get a check-up... She sat alone... Her foals all grown up and her grand foals lived far out of Ponyville. She watched the nurse robots walking around..This was a time when tech slowly started building in Equestria. She waited for the results of the study.

"Rarity, the Doctor is ready to see you now." Rarity stands and walks into the office and the door is closed. The doctor looks at her.

"I am sorry Rarity... But it's worse than we thought. Your body is how do I put this... You're well-" Sighs softly. "You're dying from cancer and we found it too late Rarity. You only have 30 days."

Rarity looked at him in awe but she didn't cry she figured... She was always in pain in her old age... But she knew sooner or later she would be told... That even all she could do to keep this beauty of hers... She would never stay alive fully. "Thank you, doctor..."

She went home and sat at her desk. She wrote her last will and testament.

"I give my home and boutique that is in Ponyville to my sister Sweetie Belle and her husband may she and he do what they want with it. My others in Canterlot I give it to Sassy saddles and her husband. In Manehatten I give it to the city. All my dresses I give to Twilight. I give all my gems to Spike."

She rolls it up heading to her lawyer in town. She looked to see the Everfree forest being cut down more... To add more housing and seeing the first sign of shuttles and flying cars flying through the sky. She looked to the castle it was big and lonely. Her eyes studied it fully and she sighed getting to her lawyer and spoke to him to get it all set up.

She walked to the castle to speak to Twilight and she opened the door and all her friends were there missing Rainbow Dash of course. She walked in. "Twilight... Darling... I need to speak to you."

Twilight was visibly pregnant with Sun Sparkle during this time. But she magically made it to she wouldn't give birth to her probably for ten more 20 years.

Twilight smiled softly. "Rarity...good to see you, my friend... Everyone is here... You wanted to speak to us?"

Rarity looks to her friends. Pinkie Pie was pretty old herself. Applejack her body seemed not able to even lift her up as much as it used to be. But she still worked very hard. Looking towards Fluttershy who couldn't even fly anymore. Discord was always there for her when she needed him. But then she spoke.

"I got 30 days to live... Those 30 days... I want to have peace talks with the Diamond Dogs that kidnapped me so long ago. I feel that it's wise to do so..if we are going to expand our technology. My last act would form an Alliance with the Diamond Dogs. Also, I need to go alone."

Spike blinks and rushes up.

"Why can't I go with you?"

Rarity smiled softly.

"No...don't look for me... I will make sure they bury me there... I will make sure to make peace. I can't say goodbye to my sister and husband. They are gone from Ponyville right now... Twilight I need to do something last for my element... It's calling me to do this... So please honour it."

Twilight had tears in her eyes and the friends hugged Rarity. An hour later she gathered what she could and started her trek back to the land she met them. She stood there remembering the past and looking around and sighed and the leader of the three that captured her came up behind her and grabbed her.

"Don't worry... I won't hurt you Rarity... Why are you here?" He said with a soft growl.

She sighed. "I am sorry for everything in the past... Fido... I wish you would forgive me... But I know it will take time... But I only have 30 days to live...and I want...to do in those last days... To make an alliance between ponies and Diamond dogs..." Fido lets her go and she stares at him with her soft eyes. She accepted the fact she is going to die.

"No whining..no nothing... Just talks and then let me die here..." Fido blinks and sighs.

"Wait..here... I need to talk to the leader."

He goes down the hole and he makes Rarity wait awhile She sat on her haunches to watch the sun go down along with the moon. She watched the stars knowing it will be too long before she would never see them again. Fido came back up from the hole and he gave a gentle smile.

"He will see you miss Rarity. But remember no whining."

She nods and he helps her down the hole. It's the same as it always has been but deeper in the tunnels she was in a made throne room. She stood in the middle of the room, the King well leader was on a throne with many different types of Diamond dogs waiting for her to speak and Fido came to the middle.

"This is Miss Rarity we may have had issues with her in the past. But with her having only 30 days to live. I feel we owe her to let her speak of what she wishes to do for the rest of Equestria."

The leader calmly speaks.

"Allow her to speak."

Rarity nods. "Equestria...is changing... I am sure you all have noticed it... Everypony seems to be building these new machines..new weapons and now talks of going beyond the planet itself. I feel that the entire world needs to go with it... But one thing at a time... First, we need peace and to work together to become part of one big Alliance on this planet... I know this won't be easy... But I am sure we all could work it pretty easy. But how we do this..we expect nothing from you and you shouldn't expect nothing from us..just live in peace with us... Even if we all we know in this world is peace."

It seems a Diamond dog is recording this speech.

"Peace is not going to be easy to get with each race... But if we and the Diamond dogs can do it... Then we can do it with the rest of the races of Equestria and the outside lands. We have to do what we can."

The leader clapped.

"We will have to work hard. But I am sure we can do it."

He nods. "We will speak now please leave."

Rarity nods and Fido gives her a room.

Rarity opens her bag and dumps a bunch of paper and gets a quill and starts writing the alliance.

"We agree to work together and if Ceberius ever vanishes for good. That we share all of the breakthroughs we make together. We make this alliance to welcome all races into it... Even former foes. It's time to look to the future and to the end of the ending time that we shall never allow one to take control no one leader..can lead... We all lead as one big group as one."

Fido walked in.

"Come with me."

She nods and follows him and gives the leader what she wrote. He blinks looking at it.

"Will the Princess accept this?"

She nods and closes her eyes feeling something in her heart. The element leaves her as she falls to the ground collapsing. It seems the doctor was wrong. It was not 30 days it was close to 30 hours. Fido rushed to her and wrapped around her gently.

"Please.....help them accept this...it will be the last...thing...w..we. We must.....w..work together."

In Fido's arms, she passed away. A day later her friends were called along with the Princess. They all cried at her body but the leader's talked about the peace giving them the alliance. For Rarity the first race of the Alliance was formed.

___________________

Present day.

A statue of Rarity was surrounded by many dead and dying of Diamond dogs and ponies that lived with them. On the statue of Rarity was the entire speech and the Alliance itself. The statue is the only thing being left alone it seems the statue was protected and even though the Diamond dogs may have won their battle Fido was killed right beside the burial ground of Rarity herself. The alliance is on a tether it could break... But they all remember the words of Rarity even if Twilight herself has forgotten. The Diamond dogs that lived roll a rock in front of the cave to protect the last memory of Rarity from Twilight herself. The statue has a tear fall from its face. As the Speech starts to play through the halls.

"If we all work together..and never allow one to take full control of our world."

"Take... Control of our world....to take control of our world."

Outside of the home of the Diamond dogs fire death burning the entire world was on fire but without the use of heavy nuke type weapons... Twilight demanded the past to be removed... So the past has been burned...

"To those...that remember the past and the future...never allow the war to end it. Become one... Become...hope." The element of Generosity that is around the statue glows brightly and gives it's power up and shatters. The power splits into Savannah and Muffin. Empowering the new elements and making Sacrifice and health the new element of Generosity for Equestria. Rarity's voice speaks.

"Fight.....her, my friends....save our world....."

PreviousChapters Next