• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,575 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,575

PreviousChapters Next
Season 2: Chapter 6: Bearer of Peace and the Mother.

"The womb of our parents are what links them to us. But after we break free of it... We break their hearts."

Sun Sparkle walked into Luna's office and gave a soft smile. "Luna... I have come to ask for some time off." Luna is oddly wearing some pretty cute glasses looking at ... that have orders and need of supplies. She gave a soft smile.

"Let me see how much vacation time you have." She would look on a computer and nods. "You have a month of vacation time."

Sun Sparkle smiled. "Thank you." She walks out and Luna calmly said.

"You're going to go see your mother aren't you." She stops turning back to Luna and she sighed, nodding.

"I may not care much for how much my mother...has been acting Luna... But I do love her,"

Luna nods. " You may go."

Sun smiled softly as she heads back to her quarters, getting out of her uniform and fixes her mane. But keeps her gun. She might need it she thinks. She heads to the dock and Rainbow Cloud was waiting. "I am coming with you... Besides, you need someone that knows how to fly better than you."

Sun Sparkle gives her a nasty look and flails out her wings. "I can fly you know." Rainbow smirks.

"Yes but you can't fly a ship very well." Sun Sparkle just stared at her friend and Rainbow smirked. Luna would watch this... She saw Twilight and Rainbow Dash as she watched. She saw the two old friends in these two. As Sun gave Rainbow Cloud the same unamused look.

"Oh, come on get in." She slaps her but with her wing and Rainbow looks to Luna. "Yes, Princess?"

Luna Blinks and sighs. "Watch her Rainbow... I am worried her mother will try something." Rainbow Cloud salutes with her wing and points to the hat with her wing.

"Remember I am the bearer of forgiveness. I will do my best. But be ready to go in and get Spike."

Luna nods and Rainbow gets into the ship its a smaller ship than they normally use. She sighs and watches the ship get ready to leave the dock and fly out into space. The com goes off. "Yes?" She speaks in the com device on her hoof.

"Luna the ambassador from New Griffin stone is waiting for you." She nods. "Thank you, Suger Sparkle I am on my way."

_______________

Shuttle

Sun Sparkle was in the shuttle walking around and Rainbow kept watching her and blinked. "Sun please...you're making me very, very nervous here."

Sun looks back to her and is about to speak and then they are hit by heavy weapons. Rainbow looks back to the dashboard. "Who was that?!" Sun asked sitting back in the chair.

"I don't know, it's not pony made."

A voice comes over the com.

"Lower your shields and prepare to be boarded in the name of the Kelf empire."

"Do you even know who we are?!" The voice speaks again.

"I don't care who you are.." She then sees the ship finally and has that flashback on that one planet. The flashback she had so long ago now. Of these ships fighting with theirs on a planet. Remembering how it ended. "Now again lower your shields and prepare to be boarded or be destroyed."

The shields lower and they stand to see strange large black metal creatures that look like large bugs. Sun's eyes go wide remembering them from the flash in her mind. "Ponies...." The voice speaks as the leader of the ship comes to them. "I am Klang...." Smashes his chest making a Klang. "You have angered my allies."

Rainbow uses her wing to send a distress signal.

The guards of Klang shoot the two with a blaster as they seemed to be stunned and knocked out.

They transported to their ship, the ship looks like a large black ship with giant forward lasers on the front and they blow the shuttle up.

___________________

Station.

Luna was done meeting with the Griffin Ambassador ... been six hours and she was expecting to see Rainbow come back and she contacted Equestria's main shipping port. "Yes?" A mare calmly asked when she spoke.

"Hi, I am looking for a shuttle that landed at your spaceport. It came from Harmony one. Do you know if it left yet?"

The mare went to check the records. "I am sorry Miss but no ship landed here." Luna blinks.

"Hmm, maybe she landed in Cantorlot then I will ask there." She sends a message to the landing pad crew. "Excuse me sir...did you see a shuttle land from Harmony one. It was holding the daughter of the Queen." The stallions look to each other and shake their heads. She sighs. "Thank you."

She then calls right to the Office and low and behold Twilight herself answers she looks like shit... But they allowed her to move. "Hello? Oh... Hey, Luna. " She had a sweet smile and it seems she was the same Twilight she used to be. "I am sorry. I can't help you with anything right now."

Luna sighs. "Twilight did a shuttle land holding your daughter? It's been six hours and Rainbow Cloud hasn't returned yet."

Twilight's eyes go wide and looks at her records. "I don't see..."

Suddenly Suger rushes in panting. "Luna!! We found the shuttle it was half destroyed and no one is there!!"

Twilight's eyes go wide..." I am coming in my ship. I will be there soon."

"Twilight you..." She shuts it off and Luna sighs. "Welp...ain't this a nice night." Sugar sparkle felt very bad. As she shifts a bit... Since its hard for her to move with the wheelchair.

"Sorry Luna... I just felt..." Luna looks over to Sugar and smiles.

"No need to worry Sugar it's alright. How is the training for the use of your back legs going?"

Sugar looks up and frowns. "Poor, without Muffin around...it's caused more issues then good..."

Luna lifts up her com. "Claw your best security team. To meet me in the dock in an hour." Sugar trots out of the room to head back to C&C. "Oh, Tia... this is going to be a nasty day."

_________________

The Dock

Twilight's royal ship landed in the station docks and Twilight came out. She had one of her wings missing and her body was patched up. " Oh, my Twilight what happened to you?" Twilight looks up and shrugs.

"I don't know... I drank something and woke up in my bed covered in bandages. Now why did my daughter leave?"

Luna shifts a bit and nods. "Well, she heard something bad happened to you... So she took a vacation to go see you. To try to fix the relationship that soured over the many years."

Twilight's eyes softened and looks down. "Granted I was never a good mother to her. Not even after her father cheated on me and left us."

Luna nods. "After all, he is the reason you..." She trailed off.

"Reason I what... Luna?" She then spoke up.

"That you put Rainbow Dash to death."

Twilight's eyes go wide and her horn glows and about to attack. But then calms. "Look I can't make up for the mistakes I did in the past. But there are no longer any decedents of Rainbow Dash. Rainbow beam was the last one that betrayed me after she told me she secretly had a family and then we found them and killed them. So the Dash line is dead... We will keep it as such."

Luna's eyes go wide not knowing this but doesn't wish to push it... Maybe someday she thinks that Twilight will forgive whatever happened between Dash and her husband. "I may never forgive you Twilight for what you have done to Equestria but we need to find your daughter."

Twilight stares at Luna with great anger. "What have I done? What I have done?! I am doing what is right...removing the threats, the weak and so on... Now let's do this...so I can never see your face again."

Twilight's eyes go hard again and they go into her ship. The ship leaves the dock.

___________

Kelf Fleet

The ship that captured Rainbow and Sun Sparkle comes out of empty space in front of a pretty small fleet. It lands in the ship and the two prisoners are removed from the ship they are still out. They are chained and a strange device is placed on their chest so they can breathe through what these creatures breathe. Then they're dropped in front of the main leader of the enter Kelf race.

Rainbow opens her eyes and stares at the large creature. "So....the soft creatures wake... My allies have spoken about you... Trying to spread harmony...to the galaxy..." The large creature's eyes glowed and he stood into the light. He was a larger Kelf with robotic jaws. "They call me... Argdemn... I am the leader...of the Kelf... I am going to tell you this now... Harmony will never return to my part of the Galaxy..." Sun Sparkle opened her eyes staring at all the large bug like creatures her eyes full of fear.

Argdemn sat back in his chair. "What do you want?" Rainbow stood up seeming to be fully ready to fight. "What do I want? What all the harmony hating creatures of the galaxy want... Blood.." He clicks a button and the two vanish from sight.

_____________________

The search.

Twilight and Luna found the destroyed shuttle and Luna got worried that they were dead. But the station calls them. "Luna switch your com channel to expanded surround... You got to see this. Something is being broadcasted to the station all the way to Equestria all of Equestria is watching this as well."

She clicks a few buttons with her magic and they would see the broadcast an announcer speaks loudly. " KELF!" The creatures cheered. "We have new fighters for our arena two ponies from the world of Equestria and get this...they wish to spread Harmony!!" There was a booo.

"Yes...we hate harmony and all it stands for. look at the puny pony creatures. How could they spread the harmony bringers power? Should we make them fight for the entertainment of our glorious leader?"

Twilight grew angry seeing Sun Sparkle with so much fear on her face... But seeing Rainbow Cloud ready to fight. She clicked the buttons with her magic and set course in the ship to try to get to them.

__________

Arena

"First we have up the commander of Harmony one... Rainbow Cloud. The element of...forgiveness... HA HA HA HA!! Forgiveness, oh that's rich."

The crowd laughs and a Dark Weaver comes out to fight. "She will be facing the bounty hunter of the Dark Weaver race... Venom."

Venom walks onto the arena floor he had a strange helm hiding his many eyes and armour covering all his body and on is front spider legs a large sword.

"KELF!! I will bring this pony to heel." The battle starts and Rainbow smirks flying in the air and charging like a bull and using her back hooves to hit the creature down but it didn't stop him... But did knock him back.

"I may be small... But I was trained by your species...as a lancer."

The Dark weaver smiled and Rainbow formed her fighting pike in her form and the two went at it. As her mouth guard protected her face from his attacks. The two smashed their weapons together over and over causing sparks and a great battle the Kelf kept cheering while this happen. She was looking for an opening and she smashed her pike deep into the helm causing him to toss it away and looking towards her..She gasped she saw him... Back during the talks. "You... Tratior.." She flaps her wings harder and keeps smashing her pike into him and she tried to beat him but he grabbed her with one of his many hands and smashed her into the ground. Getting ready to stab her. But stopped and helped her up. "I may be a traitor but I won't kill without honour." He kneels and surrenders.

The crowd boooed angrily.

"OH!!! what an upset. Now it's time for another battle."

Rainbow cloud nodded and went to the side. As Sun Sparkle came out and looked around, seeming worried.

"The bearer of Peace... May she rest in peace... She will be facing..... WAR!!!"

Her eyes go wide as she sees her own father. In his real form. How is he awake? "Hello...bearer of Peace..." He had the same eyes... She went up to him...

"Father?" He blinks looking down at her and then his eyes go wide.

"Sun Sparkle?"

They stare at each other and then he goes back to his evil look. "Get ready to battle daughter."

"He is not really here, this is someone he is controlling but...the eyes always stay the same."

The battle starts and he charges with no remorse smashing Sun into the wall and hurting her very badly she groaned and fell to the ground. Stand back up and then flaps her wings and charges at him using her horn to try to stop him from harming her and uses her hooves to smash into him. He flew into the wall and stood back up growling and they smashed into each other and the whole room went white for her vision.

______________

Peace

She stood in a burning field of battle and death and stood in front of her was war in his true form. A large bug-like creature with the same eyes... But they were soft. "We seem to be a piece of work... First I meet your mother, fell in love with her, married her... Have you cheat on her with the changeling queen. I regret a lot of things Sun Sparkle... I regret forcing your mother to kill one of her best friends... I regret never being there for you." He strokes her face with his bug hand. "But... I sadly can't let you win this war... You know we will face each other... You will either kill me or forgive me for what I have done to you. Please have peace in your heart for what happen to us and your mother." He would give her a hug and the element would start to glow.

"I do have peace in my heart....father... I promise you when we fight this war... I will make sure to give you a fight you will never forget." He smiles. "I look forward to it."

_________________________

Arena

The gun that is peace itself started to go and it flew into her magic as it glowed brightly showing her element was in control of her peace. She aimed the gun at the body that is not her father... But the eyes. Tears fell from her eyes and then fired the bullet would be pure magic... It would go through and smash into the wall, the body would die keeping the eyes staring at his daughter. "Remember to have...peace..for war...is coming daughter.."

The battle ends and she holds her father's claw in her hoof and just sits there. The ship starts to shake and spark.

"Everyone get to the escape pods it's the entire fleet of Equestria."

The smell Kelf fleet was outmatched for the anger and the low-tech weapons of Equestria, they had Dark weaver ships helping them in this battle. Twilight's shuttle docked as Rainbow looked to the Queen and she bowed as the entire ship was blowing up around them.

"We need to get going..." She goes to her daughter as Rainbow nodded and rushed out.

"Sun..." She sees the body seeing the eyes. But she doesn't seem to be bothered by it. "Sun Sparkle." Sun turns so much peace in her eyes she in a long while wraps her hooves around her mother in a hug. "Come...let's go..." The mares rush off as she looks back to the body seeing the eyes again... She knew those eyes...

Right after they get back into the ship the large fleet is dead in space and they leave it to burn.

________________________

Empty space

The world in the middle of Empty space that holds the counters. The pod holding war turns on and the minions smile as a few more are now. Just four more and they all will be ready for the battle.

___________________________

Equestria.

It's been a day after the thing that happen. Sun has been spending her entire time with her mother. Her mother in the past never spent that much time with her. Now that she was able to... Maybe she will finally ease the soul of her mother. Luna stood there watching... She was welcomed to stay and she looked to Rainbow Cloud whose main was normally grey in her blue coat to hide the fact she is a descendent of Rainbow Dash. Luna pointed it out and she blinks and grabbed some of the strange dye to re-dye her mane.

"I am Sun Sparkle...the element of peace also I have been trained in the ways of Miltary and Security. I may be an Alicorn but I never wish to be princess or Queen. I don't wish to be like my mother. I love my mother though and my father. Even though he caused the elements to fall apart. I can't forgive everything my mother has done... Like what she did to Discord and Equestria but just this one time... I can forgive her."

______________

Empty Space

"As we all have peace in her heart." A few pods enter and what is seen is a large fleet and army ready to strike at all the know galaxy of harmony. But when this battle happens no one knows. "But peace is not going to be an easy battle for all we know... That in the night... The shadow of death shall come."

A large ship leaves empty space and attacks a Brill, a race that hasn't been met yet by the Equestrian's it comes out and attacks a cargo ship and as it blows up a pod leaves and it heads right for the path of Harmony one.

"Peace will always come for those that wish to seek it..." In the pod is dark and groaning. "Set course for Harmony one."

"Peace...is all that we have..."

The ship goes back into empty space leaving the pod to its fate... Whatever fate that is...

PreviousChapters Next