• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season 2: Chapter two: Greysector is missing

"Evil in space... is like evil everywhere..."

Spikes Log. "This has been an interesting time here on the station. I have been watching Twilight Destroy Equestria with all her changes. I have been doing my best to help with everything. Since Muffin gave up on being a Doctor and went on walkabout... They needed more healers and Doctors. So with Starlight I have been helping her. Starlight has changed... but around me, she seems to stay calm and tries to ignore what Twilight wants from her. I do hope that she changes again back to the Starlight I know."

It was very late on the station most of Everypony was asleep... But Starlight. Starlight was in what is known as Grey sector. It was named this because of the crime that was happening here. She looked around seeing all the ponies and the different creatures of Equestria gathered there... Murdering, thieving and it made her sick. She brought up her com and spoke to Twilight. "Twilight I got a question for you..."

Twilight was angry but it showed a screen. She had a spiked horn and her eyes were dark angry, After eight months she changed a lot. "What?! Do you what Starlight I am busy." There are screaming and crying sounds... "No NO!!" She used a strange laser whip to smack into a pony. "Now what do you want. I am busy dealing with Justice." Starlight's eyes go wide closing her eyes and just then... Twilight's eyes glowed gently causing a strange programming in Starlight's brain to start up and she shook her head. "I have a request, my Queen." She spoke with no emotion.

"Name it Starlight then let me get back to enjoying this rule." She said with a dark smile. "I wish to remove part of the station. But not destroy it make it vanish... Out of time... So the weak and broken can be removed from this universe. Then Luna will understand why." She laughs softly. "Do it and then put the blame on Luna that bitch needs to be killed." Her eyes go crazy for a moment. Then Starlight blinks feeling something is wrong... But Twilights eyes glow again and she blocks the emotions of Starlight.

Starlight turns off the com and closes her eyes and her horn glows. A large spell forms as on C&C they will see the magic being used. But just a glimpse. Her horn glows brighter during this time Sun Sparkle and Claw are in Grey Sector taking care of fights. Then the spell goes off first... Every pony cutie mark who is a pony vanished and goes to an equality symbol. Then they scream in pain as the other creature's start to feel pain and the entire part of the station vanished off the grid... But it's still there but locked in time... As this happen's Starlight has tears fall down her face. She was turning back into the pony she didn't wish to be. "Spike..." She called out softly. Then nothing as time itself is locked in Grey sector. She vanished from the spell and transported into her home away from home in the station crying and sobbing did she fall back into evil?

IN C&C alarms rang as SugarSparkle was trying to get in contact with those in Grey sector. "Come in?! Come in?" A voice came over but it was garbled and slow motion speed. Rainbow Cloud trots in. "Whats going on?!"

Jigsaw spoke up. "A strange magic spell that caused Grey Sector to vanish. We have ponies trying to get into there now. But the spell seems to block ponies Changelings and other creatures." Luna spoke over the speakers. "What is going on?! Spike woke up and is very upset he is demanding to go to Grey sector he heard something he said he is going to check on it himself. I say we let him."

Spike was wearing heavy security armour with a large blaster. He had been trained since he's been here. As he passed the other ponies he looked at them. "If I don't return don't come back for me." The growing dragon walked into the spell and Starlight would feel that someone was able to walk in. Her eye so red from the crying. She transported herself to the door as the others looked to Starlight She see's Rainbow Cloud. "What happened?"

Rainbow looked up. "Grey sector is separated and missing in time. Spike went in to see if he could break the spell." Starlight's eye went wide. As she looks into the spell fear forming that she might have killed Spike and others that are peaceful. She just started thinking deeply inside herself. Feeling that she is turning back to how she used to be.

__________________

Inside the frozen Grey sector.

Spike walked through the sector ponies zebra's and other creatures seeming to have something is remember's very well on their flanks his eyes fill with tear's he thought she was over this now. He saw Claw and Sun Sparkle Sun Sparkle was sobbing as her body was grey her wings at her side. Claw holding her and looking up to Spike. He looked weak and like the spell is causing them pain. Following to the middle of the spell as he kept hearing his name.

What he saw made his heart shatter. He saw what Starlight used to look. Before Twilight saved her. "Starlight..." He runs to her and grabs her. Holding her hooves. "I am... sorry Spike... I thought I changed... but.... but Twilight has control of my soul. Please.... don't hate me... Spike..." She sobs hard. "Trixie tried to protect me... But the queen murdered her. Then she had her revenge on me... Spike... I can't be saved... Twilight made sure of that. The best doctors can't even remove the implant..."

Spike smiled softly. "I am sure the element of Health can." But he frowns. "But she is on walkabout we would have... to find her... This station is huge... She even gave up her com. But I trust you Starlight do you trust me?" He holds Starlights hooves in his claws and smiles up at the mare he remembers. "Please, my friend... You're not evil anymore..." He smiles and strokes her face. "You're the one that was like a sister to me more so than Twilight. I promise Starlight we can free you. You just have to trust me." Starlight looked at herself and felt pain in her heart. She didn't understand why anyone would trust her after this.

"But before... why did you do this? All that is here are the broken and the lost. Just like you used to be." Starlight's eyes go wide as she remembers it fully now... She was lost and broken. She did this to creatures like herself. She looks in on herself remembering so long ago when the Princess Twilight and the others were captured... She remember's when Chrysalis killed Thorax and his new changeling species. The art of giving love is forgotten since... it can be made to give them now. She closes her eyes tightly tears falling from her face. Looking up back to Spike.

"Spike please forgive me..."

___________

Outside of Grey sector

"Spike please forgive me." She sobs she has been speaking out loud with her conversation with Spike. As the spell is slowly removed everypony back to normal. Grey sector returns and she stands up tears falling and walks into the middle and speaks out. "I am Starlight Glimmer a follower of the Queen. I promise as long as I am stationed here I will make sure your time living in this station is like Equestria... the old Equestria. But remember I have to keep up looks and appearance if the queen is here... I will have to hurt one of you. But I promise you... I will try to get Equestria back to how it was before she changed."

Spike came up to her and smiled and gave her a hug. "Please save Equestria..." Starlight smiled and knew that something bad was about to happen. She knew that someday she will have to pick a side. "I have to keep up appearance Spike. Here I won't be doing that... But out of this sector... I will be. So please no hugging and such... I need to make sure that her followers don't find out about me."

Spike nodded calmly

Starlight walks out of Grey sector and offers a device to Rainbow Cloud. "There is a resistance building at home. I haven't told Twilight about them yet... Because I may be controlled by her... But she is turning into what I was... Worse than what I was. Now I will be sending them here. They will have these devices to let you know that they can block any bugs watching you. Twilight is going to demand this entire station be watched. She wants Luna dead and wants... Spike dead." Looks to Spike as tears fall from his face. "Spike she is not the same Twilight that you and I know."

Spike nods calmly

________________

Starlights office

Starlight's Personal log. "I have been here for almost a few months. I have put in Night watch and learned more that this war is very real. Twilight has been blinded to the truth. She has become very evil and dark... Our world is losing what is known as friendship. I wish I could tell everypony on this station... What is about to happen... If she can't gain the power of the other worlds. She will cause a big giant attack to happen. We have to be ready. I won't be able to unless the controller in my brain is removed."

Starlight walks through the Station and gets to the marketplace to watch the ponies. As she sat down to watch. Watching all the Aliens and Equestrian races happy and enjoying their lives. She didn't wish to do this. "I have been sitting in this station seeing Equestria in the station... Equestria is no longer in our world. The Station is now Equestria itself. But there are also issues. Issues that Twilight forced here."

In Grey sector, a pony was getting beaten up by some Zebra's and one Diamond dog and Starlight stood her horn glowing. "ENOUGH!!!" She yelled and they all looked at her. "Look at you... we are part of Equestria the world of friendship and harmony. Don't allow the queens words to remove the fact... That we are still Equestrian... We are still part of the peace. The queen is wrong she won't even tell you that herself. Now keep chanting that here. We need this station to work together. Because something bad is coming. This war... and something with Equestria itself. Now pass it on. Only murder and pain will happen on Equestria until Twilight is removed from the throne."

There was a lot of cheers and Starlight smiled. She felt her heart at peace for finally opening up.

"Everything is going how it should be... Starlight's end log." She sat back at her desk and A message came to her on the screen. "Ah my queen how may I help you?"

Twilight seemed normal tears seemed to have been all over her face.

"Starlight..... other worlds won't accept my rule... I need the order... to be issued in a few months. I need my minions in said spots to make sure I get nothing but pure power. Starting with Project Harmony I trust you to keep that under my control." Starlight bows nodding. "I shall my Queen..."

Twilight smiles. "Also Discord is protecting our planet from that fake war. He is letting everypony know. That Rainbow and her friends... Are fake and if they Return to Equestria they will be jailed for what they caused."

Starlight blinks nodding. "Of course my Queen." The screen goes dark and she calls the seven since... Muffin is still gone.

"Girls we need to talk."

"Our world... is changing our world is going to fail in the coming war. But if we can keep the peace in the station. We all will become the glowing sun in the night... to bring forth the peace. Welcome to everypony and aliens, I am Starlight Glimmer welcome to Harmony in the middle of the universe. Welcome... to Project Harmony."

PreviousChapters Next