• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 298 Views, 8 Comments

Somepony to Remember - TheFablequestria



How do you cope with losing the thing that mattered most in your life?

  • ...
 8
 298

A Happy Ending

"W-what do you want Twilight!? It's not like I can reverse time!" Lyra snapped at Twilight, still crying.

"Wait Lyra, that's a great idea! You can go back in time where Bon Bon was still here! Going back in time has its risks, though I dou-"

"I can!?" Lyra perked up.

"Well, yes, but it's really comp-"

"Anything to get Bon Bon back!"

"WILL YOU JUST LISTEN!?" Lyra winced. "Oh.. I'm sorry for yelling at you Lyra.. I know how much you want her back, but you have to listen to me. It's very complicated. There are many risks, like running into your duplicate self, getting lost in the void, where you'll be stuck FOREVER, AND you could end up in the wrong time era. But in case you DO make it, there's a 50-50 chance fate will change, and Bon Bon would have never di.. been gone. Are you willing to take the risk?"

"Anything for Bon Bon!" Lyra replied confidently.

"Okay Lyra, but I warned you." Twilight readied her time spell. Her horn had a magic purple aura encasing it, and then blasted a purple beam towards Lyra, which trapped Lyra inside a purple bubble, catching her by surprise, then making Lyra dissappear. "Oh, I hope she'll be alright."



Lyra woke up. Bon Bon wasn't there. Lyra checked the kitchen for Bon Bon. There, stood Bon Bon, reading the newspaper at the kitchen table. Lyra gasped, then galloped towards her, hugging her soulmate. "Bon Bon!!"

"What is it?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just glad you're here. Did I mention how much I love you?"

{Thanks to Twilight, Bon Bon was back. But how should I know if it was real or not.. it could've just been a bad dream.. but if it wasn't a dream.. so yeah, thank you Twilight. I don't know what would've happened to me if you didn't help me when you did.}

Comments ( 7 )

xD I meant it to be short.

I.... wow, okay. Don't get me wrong, that's a really good stroy, it's just.... fast paced as the Korobeiniki if Tetris had a Level 100.
I still enjoyed it though.

6141877 Meh. Glad you enjoyed xD. It was inspired by my friend (he was being a dick). I was rping as Lyra and he was Bon Bon. He was annoying me and this was inspired by our little roleplay thing. The first part (before the funeral) was what we role played basically. The rest I made up :p thanks for the fav, too!

6141894 Yup! You and your story deserved it! I don't RP much, and I haven't done it in a while, but that sounds like quite the interesting time you had woth your friend.

After reading all three chapters, I regret to say I didn't enjoy this fic. Even if you meant for it to be short, that doesn't excuse making the pacing Sanic fast. Some of the dialogue was unrealistic (ie. 'Please wake up so I know you're alright") and the story was full of details that were unnecessary, such as how Ponyville residents rarely died, as well as details that needed to be added, such as where that rope came from or how Bon Bon actually died.

I will say, though, for the small amount of time she had, Twi was decently in-character.

If I were to rate this fic, I would say 3/10.

6179012 Maybe I'll rewrite this..

Login or register to comment