• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 298 Views, 8 Comments

Somepony to Remember - TheFablequestria



How do you cope with losing the thing that mattered most in your life?

  • ...
 8
 298

Noose

"W-what do you want!?" Lyra snapped at Twilight, still crying.

"I just want you to know that I'll do everything I can to make it up to y-"

"Forget it Twilight. My life's over." Lyra cut her off, walking home.



Lyra tore down her human posters and trashed all her human books. "UGH! I should've spent more time with her! Stupid humans!!" She didn't need them anymore. The portraits of her and Bon Bon were kept. "Oh Bon Bon.. sorry for what I'm about to do.. Lyra grabbed a rope, making it into a noose. She tied it onto a hook in the ceiling. She stood up on her bed, placing the noose around her neck. She dropped the portrait of her and Bon Bon on the ground, causing it to shatter. Lyra's kicking and flailing stopped.


/Optional\

Days have passed since the deaths of Bon Bon and Lyra. According to what Princess Twilight Sparkle told everypony, she went to check on Lyra, to see how she was doing, and she found her hung from the ceiling.. now years have passed.. the house of the two soulmates were long abandoned. The wallpaper was peeling. Everything was dusty and broken. The last pictures showing them had been salvaged and put between Lyra and Bon Bon's coffins.