• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 1,827 Views, 60 Comments

Her Sister - femikol



Rainbow has to take care of her little sister for a while.

  • ...
7
 60
 1,827

Cancelled

Author's Note:

I'm sorry, but it's what it says on the tin. This series is cancelled, and I'll tell you why.

1.) I had NO idea what so ever where I wanted to take the series. I had already come to terms with that fact when I put out To Bed.

2.) The story quality was degrading. You can see this in 'Stalking101'.

3.) It started to veer off course from where I had originally planned it. Hate to say it, but it's true.

That nightmare chapter that I put out that some of you read? Yeah, that's when it started to die. I had originally intended for it to be a fluff series, but then I go and put a death in the series, just to say that that was when Rainbow and Skyla got so close. I'm sorry if you enjoyed this series, and you didn't want to see it cancelled, but this series wasn't gonna ever get completed. I know that now. I can only hope that this story was a good ride while it lasted, and once again I'm sorry.

Comments ( 6 )

It's alright.

I'm on the verge of cancelling my story too, but I'm trying to push further. :ajsleepy:

Hopefully you can an take something from this and apply it to your future stories. Good luck in your future endeavors!

its alright man, I know that feel.
I cancelled my first story, mostly because it was absolute shit, and i forgot where I was going with it.

Oh well, hopefully you can apply your awesomeness elsewhere?
Keep up the good work dude, see you in the future.

You're kidding, right? Why's it cancelled? What caused you change your mind?

Why cancelled? You should continue!

Login or register to comment