• Published 27th Jun 2015
  • 2,182 Views, 17 Comments

An AppleDash Story - Malice In Wonderland



A cute, heartwarming story about Applejack and Rainbow Dash and how I'd like to believe they got together.

  • ...
9
 17
 2,182

The Confession

Rainbow Dash stared at Applejack as she squeezed the water out of her long, blonde mane.

"What's wrong Rainbow?" She asked.

"What? Oh, nothing, it's nothing." Rainbow Dash said.

"You look like there's something you want to say." Applejack said, shaking her head once more to get the remaining water out of her mane, and leaving it in tangled strands all over her face and neck.

"No, it's nothing, really. But weren't you about to tell me something before that storm interrupted you?" Rainbow asked.

"That's right, Ah was." Applejack said. Rainbow Dash could have sworn that Applejack's face had gone to a light shade of red, but perhaps it was just the lighting in the barn.

"Well... Dash.. Ya see..... Since Ah first saw you at that party that Pinkie Pah threw, I thought I liked you. And now, I know that I really do like you, Dash. Would you like to be my filly?"

"Oh, Applejack." Rainbow Dash said, her face was red and tears were piling up in her eyes. "I feel the same way."

Applejack smiled and hugged Rainbow Dash, planting a delicate kiss on her cheek. Rainbow Dash's face turned as red as a ripe apple. Applejack chuckled and hugged Rainbow tighter.

Comments ( 9 )

That was adorable. A little rushed, but really cute. I liked it. :twilightsmile:

Omg

Hhhnnnggggg

Killer. U killed me.

It was quite rushed, and I want to see more anyway cos it was amazing

TOO ShORT. More fluff plz:fluttercry:

So rushed but so cute.

It was very cute,
Didn't need to split it up in separate chapters but what ever.
i'll give you a 9/10 as a one-shot.
~Tobben

I feel like this story was rushed, but it was adorable to say the least.:pinkiehappy:

7160710
It was rushed. But thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

7176522 very much so:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment